Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Been resisting the temptation to play the toph slave route until it was finished, how far a long do you guys recon it is by now?

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Up until this last update, he's been extremely punctual. Two things happened to cause this delay:

1. He wanted to "reset the release schedule." Essentially, due to being generally very dedicated to the game, he began releasing even two updates per month a couple times, or usually releasing a week or two early. This meant that he technically couldn't always get a full month to work on an update when a month is what it took, so they decided to wait until the end of the month to release. I can only assume he took this extra time for granted and didn't actually complete it early for release date, which is why we're facing a delay, caused by point 2.

2. His mother got diagnosed with breast cancer, and he's taken time off to tend to family matters. He claims to still be working on the game, just much more slowly than he'd like to be. A week ago he said it won't be much longer.

So no, it wasn't a lie, this is a poorly timed exception.
MVP for being the one person to actually answer and save me 10 pages of unrelated comment scrolling

Reactions: MeInDisguise

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Just wondering if anybody knew what the changelog is for this newest version- considering I've already beaten 0.6.13d... Is it just more bug fixes?

Wating love route in 3rd book!
I know what you mean- I really didn't want to play her "slave" route, but this is such a good game- I couldn't wait for the "Love" route to be finished. :)
Although, it was the slave route- he could've treated her much worse (which I'm glad he didn't), there are some other games where...well, they just aren't as pleasant as this one.

Reactions: unevenrm
Nov 24, 2017
mother appears in the house tof by day after the "battle of the snakes"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you must go home-sleep-battle of the snakes-go house tof=mother
It seems like I cant enter the house after battle of the snakes. Anyone else have this happening? Or is it just me.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I know what you mean- I really didn't want to play her "slave" route, but this is such a good game- I couldn't wait for the "Love" route to be finished. :)
Although, it was the slave route- he could've treated her much worse (which I'm glad he didn't), there are some other games where...well, they just aren't as pleasant as this one.
Don't get me wrong, dev and their game humorous and all, but I myself (as thou, from what I read :p ) prefer love than slave route...

Reactions: Safetydummy

seifer_lwl

Aug 1, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc", line 1225, in script
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13e
Tue Jun 12 23:51:46 2018

so what's happen? once i fight with a enemy, it would happen

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Don't get me wrong, dev and their game humorous and all, but I myself (as thou, from what I read :p ) prefer love than slave route...
I couldn't agree more, (I only played the "Love" route for Katara and Azula- I have no intention of playing the other path), but up until now the only decent Toph H-stuff that I had was the ZoneArchive BJ video. At least this allowed me to see "more" of her (LOL)- and again, she wasn't as abused as she could have been- it was at least (semi)consensual.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc", line 1225, in script
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
    next_node(self.lookup())
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
    return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
  File "D:\download\Four_Elements_Trainer_v0613e-pc\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
    return tl.block[0]

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13e
Tue Jun 12 23:51:46 2018

so what's happen? once i fight with a enemy, it would happen
Lake dungeons? Same thing

I couldn't agree more, (I only played the "Love" route for Katara and Azula- I have no intention of playing the other path), but up until now the only decent Toph H-stuff that I had was the ZoneArchive BJ video. At least this allowed me to see "more" of her (LOL)- and again, she wasn't as abused as she could have been- it was at least (semi)consensual.
Maaaahn, I felt myself as ugly bastard when I forced Toph to FJ.... :(

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Maaaahn, I felt myself as ugly bastard when I forced Toph to FJ.... :(
Yeah, but you have to admit- she looked really cute doing it... :) Plus, there was no whipping, cutting, scat, water sports, or anything cruel or overly graphic with her- think of it as the "tender slave route", then you won't feel as bad. LOL

Reactions: unevenrm

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, but you have to admit- she looked really cute doing it... :) Plus, there was no whipping, cutting, scat, water sports, or anything cruel or overly graphic with her- think of it as the "tender slave route", then you won't feel as bad. LOL
You made me day from hangover :cool: (kids, been drunk is awfull)
Edit: Tender slave my arse.... Always been polite to my gf - and here I am - at adult fapping games site :)

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
You made me day from hangover :cool: (kids, been drunk is awfull)
Edit: Tender slave my arse.... Always been polite to my gf - and here I am - at adult fapping games site :)
Y'know, you shouldn't let you kids drink. LOL
Maybe you should consider Earthbending her to the ground and having your way with her. :)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes