Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
So is the slave route completed in this or is that the next update?
Ze slave route, she is done. :) We're all just (hopefully) anxiously awaiting the "Love" route. :)

Nahh... Someone done it... :) B*tch left me (I hate cops more now)
Well, if you want to play a game where you feel appreciated (so, so sorry to cross-promote here) try MilfyCity. Trust me. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Don't get me wrong, dev and their game humorous and all, but I myself (as thou, from what I read :p ) prefer love than slave route...
Then you should be glad he has been doing the slave routes first, since each one is generally better than the last. XD

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
It seems like I cant enter the house after battle of the snakes. Anyone else have this happening? Or is it just me.
try this saving (already in the house Tof) (on WIN everything works)

QQBangBang

Apr 4, 2017
Okay, I rescued Toph first, then went to Appa. I went and met Sokka, and did hte snake battle, saw the Mom+toph scene. Now I can't advance Jin's storyline any furhter. I think I need to find Iroh's panty thief, but no idea how to do that.
I'm having the same problem! Did you find the answer?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
I've been playing this game since it was first given a public release and have done everything I can possibily imagine.

And yet for the life of me I cannot get the Toph mother scene just released. It doesn't allow me to click the house during day even before I get to the snake battle and after it cuts it off entirely be it day or night.

Also there's a ????? scene with Ty-Lee at the brothel. Mystery scene?

firenun

Jul 3, 2017
Here my save
It downloaded the file as 123301_1-2-LT1.save for me. After you download it, remember to rename it to 1-2-LT1.save, or (page#)-(slot#)-LT1.save for whatever page/slot number you want it saved in.

Thanks for the save file abba2545, wish I had it ~4 hours ago ;- ;

Grizzly^_^

Dec 2, 2017
UGH. Tavernquests all done, Maze as far as I can see is all explored. Done everything i can as far as I have tried. But missing the last Obsidian to upgrade the Hospital. Is there something i have missed? Something I should click on in the maze. From what I could find the 'hidden' obsidan has been the skull candle and the statue. Am I missing something else?

NitroxDarks

Mar 31, 2018
UGH. Tavernquests all done, Maze as far as I can see is all explored. Done everything i can as far as I have tried. But missing the last Obsidian to upgrade the Hospital. Is there something i have missed? Something I should click on in the maze. From what I could find the 'hidden' obsidan has been the skull candle and the statue. Am I missing something else?
Have you already cum all over the statue of the snake? yes cum.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes