Greyking

Mar 5, 2018
how do you get june blowjob
Gotta do all your bar quests, boi. Upgrade the bar to maximum, host quests and wait out the timers. They're timed based on IRL time, so just fuck off and do squats or something. All the quests together only take like 20 minutes or so.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
All these people that lack culture, slave routes are the best route. Definitely the best one in book 1.
This guy know what's up!
Slave Route > handholding > watching other people play this game >>>>>>>>>>>> this game release schedule > Love Route

D

Deleted member 219719

Man, I love this, but slow development's killing it. I enjoyed it like half a year ago, now I come back to check what's up only to find there are like 6 new scenes and that's it. At this rate Imma be on my deathbed before book 3 is complete.:(

MoonFang

Jul 11, 2017
I stucked at the last obsidian needed for hospital upgrade (upgraded everything else to the max of this update)
Anyone can tell me the maximum amount obsidian u can get and how to get them please? (im using mobile version so command isnt working)

Jun 28, 2017
I stucked at the last obsidian needed for hospital upgrade (upgraded everything else to the max of this update)
Anyone can tell me the maximum amount obsidian u can get and how to get them please? (im using mobile version so command isnt working)
skull in the maze sometimes has one.

Xypher

May 1, 2017
So I defeated the crab in the sewer tunnels, is there any reward or nothing?

pandamonium72

Feb 20, 2018
how do you break thru the wall in the sewers? it just keeps saying "you are not strong enough" is it a level thing? please help

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
Hello people !! so I love the game but I'm stuck in the game after coming back from the island! I have to unlock the throne room with azula which gives more choice but I do not know if it is better to choose a choice than another! and the seller at night in the alley has nothing for me !! I do not know at all what to do ..... if he fake that battle to win a certain number of women for the "farm" or if he fake doing something in the prison or with the woman soldier of the tower! !

thank you for helping me because I would like to finish the game ^^

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
how do you break thru the wall in the sewers? it just keeps saying "you are not strong enough" is it a level thing? please help
You need to train earthbending more with Toph you might have to do other stuff do get her to continue training you its not exactly a straight line. Theres at least two places where your bending will be too low when you first find it.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
What is the line with all the question marks with Ty Lee for?
Optional cat-girl scene with Ty Lee. You have to defeat Iroh's crabs fully and then he gives you a cat girl outfit. No hard work after that just ask her and there you go.

I personally am trying to get Toph and her mother scene, but the house after defeating the snake woman in the dream with Chibi Snake doesn't even have the word 'Enter' on it, day or night.

Reactions: zazzaro
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes