Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I've been going the slave route in each book, and I'm at book 3 where you meet with Katara again, and while she seems to be all for wanting my character (since I went the slave route in the first book) does that carry over into the other books?

I ask because during the scene with toph and her at the hospital she says "Love" instead of "Master". Does it default to the "love" path or is that just because what you have her call you doesn't carry over?

Wondering due to me actually liking this as a game and as a hentai thing (it's really well made). Though I do wish there was more animation and smoother stuff, but damn it is really good quality. I hope they continue to develop it and make it even better.

Anyways, so due to me enjoying the game I'd just love to know if it does carry over and if it doesn't is it possible to have that stuff carry over? Possibly making Katara just like she was in Book 1 during the slave path? I know your "target" is toph, but would be a good continuity thing.

Anyways, cheers! Hope this continues to be developed!

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Care to try it on this save? I saved it just short of going to see the earth king and the scene with Toph before the end of the build.
And saving from the post # 4466 also does not work? (This is what you sent. Only I made the save already in the house where you could not enter)

maybe your saving with an error or you used cheats. At me, your saving works. (But your last save causes a critical error and the program closes)
you need to try the near saving before that and replay.
The most likely reason is that your saving is not compatible with the new version. 3 book is in development and the authors regularly make changes that sometimes are not compatible with the old saves. To make sure that there will be no problems in the future, you need to run 3 books again.
Also, if necessary, you can delete all unnecessary save (those that are not saved in the game folder)
Here are stored all saves all games on RenPy (including those that have been removed)
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Feb 1, 2018
Hi, I'm stuck on Jin's sidequest. I got to the point where you hypnotize her to think you're Lee/Zuko but she doesn't obey and the game tells you to go see Ajala. However, when I go see Ajala, I don't get any options about this. Is there something I still have to do to unlock that or is this a bug?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
are there any major differences between love and slave in book 1? other than making Katara cry i thought it was pretty much the same

Reactions: jvdw92

getitbabe

Apr 25, 2018
If someone could help me out... I am stuck on book 2 and for some reason I cant get out. How do I go from book 2 to book 3?

bad_hero

Jun 16, 2018
Go to the south east wall and click the mud wall in front of you
I've got as far as randomly clicking directions to get the wheel to turn and one set of eyes to light up. I found the headless statue and jizzed on it, and now i don't know what to do. The game says to light the other set of eyes, but there are no clues as to how. No subtle directions showing inputs i can figure out. No hints or clues, nothing. What do I do? And more importantly, how am I supposed to know what to do?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
And saving from the post # 4466 also does not work? (This is what you sent. Only I made the save already in the house where you could not enter)

maybe your saving with an error or you used cheats. At me, your saving works. (But your last save causes a critical error and the program closes)
you need to try the near saving before that and replay.
The most likely reason is that your saving is not compatible with the new version. 3 book is in development and the authors regularly make changes that sometimes are not compatible with the old saves. To make sure that there will be no problems in the future, you need to run 3 books again.
Also, if necessary, you can delete all unnecessary save (those that are not saved in the game folder)
Here are stored all saves all games on RenPy (including those that have been removed)
C:\Users\%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\RenPy
You mean I'll have to run through the entirety of book 3 again? Damn, that's a bit of a shame, took me ages to get to where I was but if you actually are able to use the save then it's probably my system or game copy alone. I still have saves from the very first few builds, took me ages to get to certain points so I did alot of saving back then.

I never used cheats in this game, never do for most games because it would for me, have made it entirely pointless and a waste of time. I prefer going the whole manual route and doing everything through just trial and error.

But cheers for trying it out. Seems like it probably is just my system. If that's the case, I'll have to delete every save so far and just go through the entire three books again making new ones. Perhaps I can use this as a chance to write a Walkthrough so that people can use it.

Cheers anyhow, I know where the saves are stored, had to else I couldn't upload one of them for people to try. But gives me something to do now until perhaps the next installment.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I've got as far as randomly clicking directions to get the wheel to turn and one set of eyes to light up. I found the headless statue and jizzed on it, and now i don't know what to do. The game says to light the other set of eyes, but there are no clues as to how. No subtle directions showing inputs i can figure out. No hints or clues, nothing. What do I do? And more importantly, how am I supposed to know what to do?
Basically you have to turn the snake right first and the word click should appear, from there you have to rotate it in a specific order until it lights up. Turning the snake and not getting a click means you turned in the wrong direction and you have to start again. Through trial and error you have to remember the correct sequence until it lights up.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
You mean I'll have to run through the entirety of book 3 again? Damn, that's a bit of a shame, took me ages to get to where I was but if you actually are able to use the save then it's probably my system or game copy alone. I still have saves from the very first few builds, took me ages to get to certain points so I did alot of saving back then.
Yes. To start the book 3, you dont have to re-play books 1 and 2. you can start a new game from book 3 (the passage of one book does not affect another book)
And one should never hope that playing an unfinished project does not have to start again. At the moment, only books 1 and 2 work well. Book 3 you play at your own peril and risk.
I think that in your save there were old bugs incompatible with the current version of the game.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yes. To start the book 3, you dont have to re-play books 1 and 2. you can start a new game from book 3 (the passage of one book does not affect another book)
And one should never hope that playing an unfinished project does not have to start again. At the moment, only books 1 and 2 work well. Book 3 you play at your own peril and risk.
I think that in your save there were old bugs incompatible with the current version of the game.
You're probably right but that's fine. I made a copy of every save file anyhow, I am not one for just destroying days worth of work, then I just started again noting down everything so if someone else has an issue, I can explain it for them from the get go.

Yep I kinda figured with unfinished games you will have to eventually start again. Had to do it on two others and one wasn't even finished yet the second time around.

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
Where are all the locations you can find Obsidian? I need to upgrade the hospital and tavern one more time, but I can't find obsidian. I'm on the 'Kill the Avatar' quest and I think I've explored all of the labyrinth. I'm not sure how far the crab battles progress, but I have a crab at level 15 and I've beaten Iroh. I also found obsidian sitting on a shelf by a skull in the labyrinth.

Do random fights in the labyrinth have a chance to drop obsidian or am I just missing a spot?

Reactions: dag man
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes