Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
We need an Overwatch trainer game soon ;(
There is one
Right now it's just a few Tracer scenes, I think D.Va is up next (gotta start with the obvious waifu bait after all)

Personally, I'm waiting till they add Mei, Sym, or Brig scenes/routes

Reactions: Lolicop
Feb 1, 2018
How do I get Jin to think I'm Lee. I can't hypnotize her to do that and though the game tells me to go to Ajala, I don't get any options related to that when I go see her.

TheNi9ne

Mar 27, 2018
Seriously, why start a Walkthrough just to end up not finishing it. This is the kind of game that needs a full Walkthrough...

Edit: Don't get me wrong tho, I appreciate the work they did to put the Walkthrough together. It just needs more =P

Reactions: Netao_Da_Caxixola
Jul 4, 2017
Any clues yet on Ty Lee's ???????? option yet?
You unlock it by beating Iroh at crab battles. Its not too hard if you just spam crabble royale in the arena. Or you could just use the developer console. Just follow the guide on the cheat section on page 1 to unlock it. Happy Fapping!

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
Hmm I've definitely gotten the headless statue one and the skull as well as one from finishing a tavern quest.. I still need two so I can upgrade hospital and tavern once each. Katara needed the hospital upgraded once more and I can't finish the Kill the Avatar quest without a tavern upgrade. Weird..
Places where to find obsidian for upgrade

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Question. Anyone here knows where to get the music of this game? There is ONE song I liked and I think it's the one you get during sex scenes in book 2. It's smooth.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Hmm I've definitely gotten the headless statue one and the skull as well as one from finishing a tavern quest.. I still need two so I can upgrade hospital and tavern once each. Katara needed the hospital upgraded once more and I can't finish the Kill the Avatar quest without a tavern upgrade. Weird..
near the statue 2 obsidian... if you can not find , use the cheats

Solypsen

Jun 17, 2017
Yeah, I wasn't sure if something was bugged or if I was just missing a spot. I guess I'll have to use the console command or something.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Question. Anyone here knows where to get the music of this game? There is ONE song I liked and I think it's the one you get during sex scenes in book 2. It's smooth.
Check the [game]>[audio] folder. It has various sounds and bits of music.

datboi66

May 20, 2017
how do you re enable the audio cuss every build i've downloaded seems to be mute for only this game, its not my pc and its not any other game or file

IGNORE ME i forgot music and sound preferences

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
sorry for asking guys but. Does someone has the link for
v0.6.13e
i can only find

v0.6.13c
Thx

i am an idiot
here it is:

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
How do you get Jin to think you're Lee. I can't speak to Ajala even though the game tells me to talk to her. Anyone know?
first you have to insult Jin. Then make hypno sessions until she refueses
then go to Ajala she will help you. then return to the hypno session

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Here's the latest art asset 23
- - -
I'll have it on the OP later
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes