cacophony

Mar 30, 2018
Really enjoying this game... just finished book 2 and so disappointed its over! Felt like the ending could be its own game entirely... Finally breaking through to an actual loveish route and BAM! its over! but the catharsis was not complete! I need more!! lol

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
how to get june blowjob in book 3 ???

already got all in latest change but miss this till now please help me :(
It has been answered before (use search thread) but you need to do the taverns quests till you get the "Kill the Avatar" quest, then the scene will begin.

About saves, it seems the newest version (maybe previous ones) access saves from the "C:\Users\"your username"\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Avatar Harem-1467471742"

that is where you need to put save files even though the game also saves files to the games directory as well.

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
one thing im stuck on, and search isn't helping. when talking to suki about sexy time it says i need an item from the tunnels. ive looked all over and cant find anything

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
thanks, had to go back to the room. it automatically sends back to town the first time you go there

Raizel Noblesse

Apr 7, 2018
Quest book 3 : "with your earthbending at it's peak , you can sense there's a hidden corridor in this room . A small pust between the pillars should reveal the entry " . Help toph's

Dezmar

May 4, 2017
So I've seen it asked a couple times nut never answered.
How does one get all of Ty Lee's scenes in Book 3?
There's still an option that's nothing but ?????? in the Brothel. Anyone got this?

aprn

Jun 22, 2018
Hi everyone.
I would appreciate any help, as I got completely stuck in destroying false memories mini game in 2nd book. I am playing the android port version. Love route, island, mini game of destroying memories. One route (top right) is working, I can get to the closed door and destroy memorie, but thats all. No other routes seem to be working. I've googled this issue, but found nothing by far : ( Any ideas? Even in this thread there are some mentions of this problem, but no solutions...
Also - is there any way to check my stats (like morality) on android version?
Thanks in advance!

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
So I've seen it asked a couple times nut never answered.
How does one get all of Ty Lee's scenes in Book 3?
There's still an option that's nothing but ?????? in the Brothel. Anyone got this?
you need to win against Iron in the crap battels 5 times

Reactions: Dezmar

elven21

Jun 6, 2018
i need help
currently im playing love route book 2

im stuck at scene when shady guy need slave girl and i must buy slave girl in armory, but mai mai always say "this will take me few days to put together"

Choc0keki

Jul 7, 2017
i need help
currently im playing love route book 2

im stuck at scene when shady guy need slave girl and i must buy slave girl in armory, but mai mai always say "this will take me few days to put together"
It takes around 3 in game days for you to get the slave, when the girl arrives she'll tell you

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes