Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Excellent. Now, hope to give the Love Route a go soon :D Hate talking like a dick all the time, fake alpha attitude. Still managed to enjoy the scenes. Kinda feels like the developer is more into anal than actual pussy, still plenty of pussy fucking scenes so I'm happy witht he result.

Reactions: I like trainzzzzzXX

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
6Nz7Pxt7JuKGW2QZHIZCkfLZiirOtxpAnzZ4MP3wkTanXjd3WsrmvwlMo5-l5b44.jpg
Art update 37(sorta)
Actually.... this isn't so much of an art update, but more of a general: "hey guys, this is what we've been doing lately!"

Most importantly the coder has been resting up. A couple too many long days to get the end of the slave route of book 3 ready(combined with other worries) really drained his batteries right down to a level I can't even imagine so he really needed the downtime.

It's better to keep him nice and relaxed for now so he can work his magic later. Honestly, I wouldn't have been surprised If he had asked for a full month off considering the rocky month he has had. When he says he doesn't like to tell you of his woes because it'll just come off as excuses, he means it.

I still felt it was a good idea to let you guys know what's going on concerning his mother because I know from experience cancer in the family cuts deep and will cause some repeat hiccups when it comes to our release dates(to say the least). We'll try our best to keep it minimal, but it's a reality you can't just ladidaah you're way out of. But enough about that, I don't want to depress all of you now that I finally uploaded another (sorta) art update!

Besides taking things easy we kept checking for bugs and the like. Again super many thanks to anyone out there filling us in about them. We try to thank you all directly, but if we missed anyone sorry!

I'm especially concerned with bugs since I've been working on getting the android build ready. It will contain the first two books and the book 3 slave route. For whatever reason the coder has had trouble getting it to work on his system. I had some more luck so it's up to me to make sure this gets done.

It was meant to have been released by now, but contrary to what I expected the coder wasn't just dealing with leftover bugs these last weeks but also putting in some more stuff he didn't had a chance to do earlier.

I would've preferred him just mellowing out some more and just deal with the bugs, but so be it. Once he's done I'll start on the andoid version. A test version of an old version (stilly buggy) worked out fine so here's hoping it'll stay that way when I get the latest version without bugs to work on. I know we've been taking forever on this guys so anyone who's actually been waiting for it, my apologies.

Okay let's talk book 3 love route! Our love routes have so far always been somewhat better than the slave ones(at least in our opinion). It's probably a combination of a subconscious preference and simply the fact we've already had more time with that specific book during the slave route which equals more time to mull over some ideas in the back of our mind. I'm not really certain but I really hope we can repeat that tradition with Toph's love route.

I love myself some mistreating of JooDee, but when it comes to the main girls, I'm all about the love route. We've been doing some brainstorming, talking options and the like and we're starting to get into proper gear once more for the beginning of the love route. I always need some time to acclimatize myself to a new route before I can really dig in.

Actually since we've included a lot of new things in book 3 compared to the older books(the maze being the biggest culprit) it's a bit finnicky to get the love route working without instantly getting lot'sa slave route contamination going on. That means we're building in a few checks while developing which'll hopefully alert us to when that happens.

When I talk about contamination I mean, the player going on about his business in the love route and ending up in the slaveroute without exactly knowing when that happened. It's the sort of bug which kept both of us up all night trying to find it during the development of book2 so we're being extra careful now.

To put you and ourselves into the proper mood I thought it would be fun to draw something reflecting the best of book 2's love route. This was an older sketch I had lying around which didn't need too much time/work to finish.

Originally we wanted to take two months for the next build, but seeing as how we already ate into those with the latest build, we'll just try to speed things up and bring you the next build at the end of next month.

Okay that's it for this update. I have a scaaaary amount of stuff to do and I'm not a fast drawer so I'll have to leave you guys again for now.

Oh btw. I fucked up my drawing tablet ;_; I'm pretty much joined at the hip with that piece of ancient hardware. It's like having old running shoes you just can't throw out (even though they look crappy as hell etc ) because they fit you like a glove. That hardware failure had the potential to be very problematic.. HOWEVER!!! Unlike some other things you can't prepare for I had actually bought a second hand one (exact same version and all) way back when we started FET precisely for a situation like this :) Soooo problematic situation avoided! Woohooo!!

Anyway, till next time!

Cobra14

Jun 11, 2018
Where can i find the Toph and Tophs mum scene? Didn't find it unfortunately :/

Overview:
Four Elements Trainer
is a massive undertaking set in the universes of Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra, and will be four complete games all united into one. Along the way, you'll find plenty of (fuckable!) characters, quests, stories, fights, and mysteries to unlock.​

Updated: June 12, 2018
Censorship: No
Version: 0.6.13e
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

Download:
Win: - -
Mac: - -
Android :

This port by @booom313 is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Walkthrough:
Thanks to @Maim Lain for making the walkthrough!

Art Asset #23:
Thanks @Gab for the Art Asset

View attachment 45584 View attachment 45585 View attachment 45586 View attachment 45587 View attachment 45588 View attachment 45590 View attachment 45591 View attachment 45592

Research907

May 19, 2018
Does it matter if I keep or discard the eyes? I finished the route having chosen to keep the eyes does discarding change anything up? I got the one scene with Toph on top, fucked her mother, the bondage fuck, and the cute snake/demon titjob, fucked jin, and got anal from the girls. Does dumping the eyes involve different scenes?

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I found out what the ?????? option for Ty Lee is. Got to beat Iroh's crabs enough times and you get a cat costume for Ty Lee and that is the ?????? option for her.

perenne

Dec 29, 2017
How can I get the last obsidian, I mean, the obsidian that I need to upgrade the tavern to do the ''kill the avatar!'' quest

perenne

Dec 29, 2017
I found out what the ?????? option for Ty Lee is. Got to beat Iroh's crabs enough times and you get a cat costume for Ty Lee and that is the ?????? option for her.
Fight and win the battle crab of iroh 5 times and he will give you a kitty costume, the you give that to ty lee

Hellypads

Jun 25, 2018
Hello guys,

I've played this game and now in earth village, can anyone help me to find ty lee after upgrade brothel? About iroh missing panties? And how can i beat goddess evade in tunnel?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me

Thank you

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
how can extract the text of the game for translating there is demand for it in Greece. Don't know if this is the right place to post this. Please help...

giphy.gif

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How can I get the last obsidian, I mean, the obsidian that I need to upgrade the tavern to do the ''kill the avatar!'' quest
Well, it depends on which ones you have already found. Have you gotten the two obsidians in the maze corner with the skull? The one in the pile of rubble? Or at least those are the two maze locations I remember having obsidian in.
If it's not those you need, reply to me and next time I'm on PC I'll scan the game's code for all obsidian, since I don't remember every single time I got one.

Hello guys,

I've played this game and now in earth village, can anyone help me to find ty lee after upgrade brothel? About iroh missing panties? And how can i beat goddess evade in tunnel?

I'd really appreciate it if anyone can help me

Thank you
Ty Lee is in the maze section with the giant mole-things, you should find her when you progress with your training thus allowing you to fix the cracks in one of the maze's corridors. Or so I recall. Tell me if I'm wrong.
Iroh's missing panties are in possession of Ajala. Just call her with the button at the top of the screen and ask her about them. Might have to be at a certain part in the story with her though, I don't know.
The only pointer I can give you for the fight is that perhaps you need to focus on the attacks which throw three things at a time, they should hit more often. But I'm not totally sure since I didn't care about fighting and used the console.

how can extract the text of the game for translating there is demand for it in Greece. Don't know if this is the right place to post this. Please help...

View attachment 117216
You need to get the files in .rpy format.
The programs I use to do so are unrpa and unrpyc, which respectively deal with .rpa and .rpyc formats.
There's also unren which does both and can be found on this forum - just search for it.
Anyway, I must warn you that translating all the text is going to be tough, since there's a multitude of files with a lot of blocks of codes and labels that further split the text up.

Reactions: Antonisimo

d0ct0rd00m

Aug 5, 2017
if it is a RARv5 archive, you need the proper software version...
yeah forgot to mention that but it is rar5, rar5 has been out for how many years now that it should be standard.

rar v5 has been out since september 2013, that is almost 5 years, get with the times people lol

since june 15th 2015 7zip has been able to unpack rar5 as well...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes