lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Only the Slave Route is complete, MITY still needs to go through the Love Route (unless I somehow missed an entire route) before we start Book 4
Thanks for that. I thought the other route was already complete. So I think we're still far from book 4, at least I hope, 'cause I would hate seeing MITY rushing the love route.

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
Oh are they doing love route in book 3 as well? Sorry. I missed that. For some reason I thought there wouldn't be one. In any case, the slave route for book 3 is complete.

Reactions: I like trainzzzzzXX

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
Or use the search function. A large amount of repeated questions which have been answered before.
I did. Still can't find the final obsidian

I've gone through most of the comments and done some searching and I'm still missing an obsidian which is odd. I've gone through the tavern quests, broken statue, rubble, and the skull. Everything is upgraded except the hospital but I can't find the last obsidian. Am I stroking out or something?
Same here. I'm very confused

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I've gone through most of the comments and done some searching and I'm still missing an obsidian which is odd. I've gone through the tavern quests, broken statue, rubble, and the skull. Everything is upgraded except the hospital but I can't find the last obsidian. Am I stroking out or something?
Obsidian is incremented in three scripts:
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

This should be everything.

Does joo dee become pregnant regardless of wether or not you cum in her?
Indeed the code for it is:
Code:
label bk3_home:
    if nagina_free:
        scene black
        scene basingse_home_2
        with dissolve

jump jdpregfuck
So the only check for jumping to that scenes seems to be whether you have the nagina_free flag.

Jan 27, 2018
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

Code:
label bk3_home:
    if nagina_free:
        scene black
        scene basingse_home_2
        with dissolve

jump jdpregfuck
So the only check for jumping to that scenes seems to be whether you have the nagina_free flag.

Wow dude you're an actual beast thanks man! Unfortunately I've also done all of those unless my memory is super shit. Is it possible that there simply isn't enough obsidian for all the upgrades? Also do you have to use the optimal person for the job in order to get the obsidian during the tavern quests?

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy

Code:
label bk3_home:
    if nagina_free:
        scene black
        scene basingse_home_2
        with dissolve

jump jdpregfuck
that means i cant get the last one because i cant do quest 7 because i didnt upgrade the tavern enough and thats the only one im missing. so im stuck

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Wow dude you're an actual beast thanks man! Unfortunately I've also done all of those unless my memory is super shit. Is it possible that there simply isn't enough obsidian for all the upgrades? Also do you have to use the optimal person for the job in order to get the obsidian during the tavern quests?
No, you get it whomever you choose for the quest. The only difference is in the amount of money you get.
Regarding the amount of obsidian, I have done all the upgrades required and I don't remember cheating the number of obsidian I had.
The only thing that comes to my mind, is that if you spend all the obsidian before fully upgrading the tavern you might be stuck because you can't then access the extra obsidian the quests provide.
Which upgrades do you need to unlock?

that means i cant get the last one because i cant do quest 7 because i didnt upgrade the tavern enough and thats the only one im missing. so im stuck
Do you have access to the console? If not, you could always add a .rpy script giving you one extra obsidian.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
For those who have found themselves unable to upgrade the tavern to its last stage because they have used obsidian for other things first and there is apparently no other obsidian left save from the one given in quest 7, which requires the upgraded tavern, this is a possible solution.
You just need to put this script in the /game/ folder. Then go to upgrade, tavern and it should prompt you if you want to use the "FIX". It will allow you to upgrade the tavern with no obsidian (but will still ask for wood and steel because I'm a dick).
Another way to fix it would be to lift the requirement for the quest 7, but whatever, this is what I thought of first.

(As a general advice, since I'm just some random guy on the internet, I'd suggest you to inspect the attached file with a text editor, but it's long and boring stuff from the game with just a minor tweak...
If you know how to compare it to the original script from the game though do so, it's good practice.)

D

Deleted member 154834

Guys just activate the console, open it via shift+O and type in there obsidian=xxx .... .

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Guys just activate the console, open it via shift+O and type in there obsidian=xxx .... .
I assumed they didn't have access to it or didn't want to.
Though I fear that the issue is with the android users, for whomst console is not available and probably adding the script won't help, since I don't know how the android ports of Ren'Py games handle their code.

MAKLOT

Oct 3, 2017
anyone knows how to get the jin scene when i try to hypno her it says i am supposed to work on other things in the mean time but i already finished everything exept ty lee scene which is labeled ???????? anyone knows how to get it?

Jan 27, 2018
I assumed they didn't have access to it or didn't want to.
Though I fear that the issue is with the android users, for whomst console is not available and probably adding the script won't help, since I don't know how the android ports of Ren'Py games handle their code.
You are completely right. I play this game on my Android so I don't have access to the console. If I recall I upgraded the tavern fully. The June blowjob scene is the reward correct?

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
For those who have found themselves unable to upgrade the tavern to its last stage because they have used obsidian for other things first and there is apparently no other obsidian left save from the one given in quest 7, which requires the upgraded tavern, this is a possible solution.
You just need to put this script in the /game/ folder. Then go to upgrade, tavern and it should prompt you if you want to use the "FIX". It will allow you to upgrade the tavern with no obsidian (but will still ask for wood and steel because I'm a dick).
Another way to fix it would be to lift the requirement for the quest 7, but whatever, this is what I thought of first.

(As a general advice, since I'm just some random guy on the internet, I'd suggest you to inspect the attached file with a text editor, but it's long and boring stuff from the game with just a minor tweak...
If you know how to compare it to the original script from the game though do so, it's good practice.)
for some reason neither this script or the console worked (cant get the console to open)

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
anyone knows how to get the jin scene when i try to hypno her it says i am supposed to work on other things in the mean time but i already finished everything exept ty lee scene which is labeled ???????? anyone knows how to get it?
That's not a very clear question. Can you clarify where are you progression-wise with Jin?
If I had to guess, you haven't gotten Ihro's panties from Ajala and thus have not seen the scene in which you peep Jin sucking a dildo attached to a wall which has Zuko's photo. But I'm not even sure that affects the progression. Though, you need to speak to Ajala to get a machine to have her think you're Zuko, so it'd make sense if you couldn't try to hypnotize her that way if you don't know about her love for him.

View attachment 118881

i'm stuck in here, what should I do??
Question very unclear, you could be at any point during book 2.
First, slave or love route? What were you doing up until now?

You are completely right. I play this game on my Android so I don't have access to the console. If I recall I upgraded the tavern fully. The June blowjob scene is the reward correct?
Yes, you can select the Kill the Avatar quest and thus get the blowjob scene.

for some reason neither this script or the console worked (cant get the console to open)
If you are on android I fear then that one should repackage the whole thing edited. If you are on PC, then you have made some mistake along the way.

Fiives

Apr 19, 2018
That's not a very clear question. Can you clarify where are you progression-wise with Jin?
If I had to guess, you haven't gotten Ihro's panties from Ajala and thus have not seen the scene in which you peep Jin sucking a dildo attached to a wall which has Zuko's photo. But I'm not even sure that affects the progression. Though, you need to speak to Ajala to get a machine to have her think you're Zuko, so it'd make sense if you couldn't try to hypnotize her that way if you don't know about her love for him.

Question very unclear, you could be at any point during book 2.
First, slave or love route? What were you doing up until now?

Yes, you can select the Kill the Avatar quest and thus get the blowjob scene.

If you are on android I fear then that one should repackage the whole thing edited. If you are on PC, then you have made some mistake along the way.
I am on PC. All I did was put the script in the game folder but it didn't work when I loaded my save. And the console won't open when I press shift+o

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes