tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Well just finished the book 2 Azula love ending felt quite good honestly (finished my training in the outside world and came back to save her and that we are going to rule together). Can't wait for the book 3 love root but I'll just have to wait for that. Thanks for the game!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Well just finished the book 2 Azula love ending felt quite good honestly (finished my training in the outside world and came back to save her and that we are going to rule together). Can't wait for the book 3 love root but I'll just have to wait for that. Thanks for the game!
Book 2 love route Azula best waifu.
So broken, so cute. She just makes you want to hug her. Even if you know she's going to stab you.

U

User_51567

God damn I'm seriously considering writing a damn walkthrough just so people will stop spamming the same questions incessantly.
Even if you make a walkthrough, post in in bold letters in the first post... Post it in at every page on top in bold letters.
People will still ask the same questions over and over again;).

95% of the people these days are rather lazy then tired.(Or they lack the IQ required to find the search button on top...That's also very possible).
I suggest using my method.... Stop answering questions that you know can be easy found by a search button:)

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
Well there is an incomplete walkthrough for book 1 (complete) and book 2 (incomplete) I guess you can ask the original author and do some collaboration nothing wrong with that.

lazybones123

Sep 22, 2017
not sure why u need a walkthrough the game is a walk in a park a sexy park
Does this park have any more Obsidian? I can't find enough to upgrade the rest of the tavern or shop... Nothing underground and quests only paid obsidian once in like 6 tries now its saying upgrade the tavern but theres no obsidian

Reactions: david Fuquene

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
So only 6 obsidian are available in the game (and is that all that's needed to do all upgrades)?
Glad you found the post.
What I listed is all occurrences of $obsidian += in the game's code (unless my script failed, but I think it didn't).
As you can see you should get two obsidian units from quests in the tavern, one (iirc) from a chest in the maze, one in a wooden crate, one from Skye upon meeting, two from a skull and two from a headless statue.
So there's more than six units.
As far as I remember, they cover all upgrades but beware spending all obsidian before you fully upgrade the tavern, because then you lock yourself out from quest 7's reward, which is another obsidian.

Reactions: GaRbS

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
For the life of me, I cannot find the headless statue; I guess the maze outsmarted me, in the end...it hurts, dude

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes