Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
hey just tried this game out and I don't know if you guys already posted about this but there's some kind of event on ember island where you have to destroy a memory and after I find the memory and select destroy it I can't leave the place is there something I need to specifically click on to get out or what

BaronZen

Sep 1, 2017
you have to go through the other door. If I remember correctly, on the first flashback the door and the memory was a screen above. Right to the memory and left where it goes on.

CloudX

Oct 14, 2017
can someone help me? In Book 2 I did the love route with Azula not with Mai mostly and after Ember Island there is no progression

Wolfe134

Dec 15, 2017
How can I find Irohs collection, I've seached the thread and it says they are from Ajala but I've found her and gotten the visit at anytime option unlocked but only have the knockout, hypnotise and lick options. Is there another trigger I need?

Lolicop

Aug 9, 2017
There is one
Right now it's just a few Tracer scenes, I think D.Va is up next (gotta start with the obvious waifu bait after all)

Personally, I'm waiting till they add Mei, Sym, or Brig scenes/routes
Thank you for showing me this! I haven't been as active due to family obligation but damn... I agree completely. I think I'll wait for the game to come along further. :)

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How can I find Irohs collection, I've seached the thread and it says they are from Ajala but I've found her and gotten the visit at anytime option unlocked but only have the knockout, hypnotise and lick options. Is there another trigger I need?
I'm not on PC so I can't check the code, but perhaps you first need to ask other characters about it.
Besides, did you get the Ajala scene in which you make her get aroused by female prisoners? I remember her saying she took the panties for lewd reasons so maybe it's tied to that.
If it's not those things, tell me and next time I'm on pc I'll check the code.

Igor9504

Mar 10, 2018
Add korra character and sex with her
Add more sex with snake and other girl in vision its be nice and great game

digitall

May 25, 2017
Can anyone recommend a good parody game? I've been playing stuff like
Four Elements Trainer
Amity Park
Something Unlimited
Camp Pinewood
Rick And Morty - A Way Back Home [v1.2.6] [Ferdafs]