random.person

Aug 11, 2017
More Obsidian Please?
I listed all obsidian in this post a while ago.
Obsidian is incremented in three scripts:
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

This should be everything.

Reactions: Garg22
D

Deleted member 473810

does someone know how to escape the tunnel because im stuck. im currently doing the training with top in the tunnel and I can't get out

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
does someone know how to escape the tunnel because im stuck. im currently doing the training with top in the tunnel and I can't get out
You mean the one time Toph shoves you there alone?
If yes, did you go to the bottom dead end and have you clicked the wall to reveal a rotating contraption? If not, do that and fiddle with it until you unlock the way.
After that it should be pretty straightforward.
Besides, I advice to visit the room with the headless statue which you will find, because after enough times you will be able to opt for jizzing on its tits thus getting two units of obsidian.

kmxxx

Jan 10, 2018
I love this game!, specially the Slave Route O.O...
"Love route" is... boored :S, but, has a tons of good arts. Personally, I don't like to "have sex" with the snake, but, nothing is perfect xD.
(I completed all routes, and I'm playing again in the slave route xD [For "save the saves" xD])

s51323947

Jul 9, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc", line 1110, in script
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]

Windows-7-6.1.7600
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13e
Tue Jul 10 19:15:26 2018

----------------------------------------------

anybody help?
book-3
once i beat enemy or use mana potion in lake dungeons, it would happen

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc", line 1110, in script
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
go to the directories listed and use notepad to open said files. It already tells you where in the code something went wrong(for example: line 1110), you can compare the files with previous ones(previous version) or try changing the tl.block[0] to tl.block[1] (while it is opened in notepad and DON'T FORGET TO SAVE(any edits done by you)

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
I hope next update brings the Love route in book 3. I liked the slave route in book 2 more than 3.

s51323947

Jul 9, 2018
go to the directories listed and use notepad to open said files. It already tells you where in the code something went wrong(for example: line 1110), you can compare the files with previous ones(previous version) or try changing the tl.block[0] to tl.block[1] (while it is opened in notepad and DON'T FORGET TO SAVE(any edits done by you)
still got error. but thx u for this

can someone upload these file?

File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc"
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py"
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py"

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
I love this game!, specially the Slave Route O.O...
"Love route" is... boored :S, but, has a tons of good arts. Personally, I don't like to "have sex" with the snake, but, nothing is perfect XD.
(I completed all routes, and I'm playing again in the slave route XD [For "save the saves" XD])
You must be +18 years old to play this game

MagicMan1337

Jul 10, 2017
Best trainer around by far. I'm down to contribute to patreon after completing what's available. I'm attached to this game. Really well done.

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
still got error. but thx u for this

can someone upload these file?

File "bk3_fightengine.rpyc"
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\ast.py"
File "D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py"
here you go:

bk fight engine is in reallity a line in the script.py as far as I know("bk3_fightengine.rpyc", LINE 1110, IN SCRIPT) . I uploaded it too.

first and 2nd file(as you listed them) go into folder-->D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy
and the third file-->D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation
and yes you want to owerwrite the files if it asks you.
hope it helps.

s51323947

Jul 9, 2018
here you go:

bk fight engine is in reallity a line in the script.py as far as I know("bk3_fightengine.rpyc", LINE 1110, IN SCRIPT) . I uploaded it too.

first and 2nd file(as you listed them) go into folder-->D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy
and the third file-->D:\Games\P\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13e-pc\renpy\translation
and yes you want to owerwrite the files if it asks you.
hope it helps.
-----------------------------------------------------------
thx u .but still got error

guess i just gonna wait for next update

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes