random.person

Aug 11, 2017
He's right, you know.
Slave route > Love route
That's a fact.
I tendentially agree, but the book 2 love route is amazing. It gave me both boners and feels, I was sincerely moved by how fragile Azula ended up being.
And the whole Azula scheming so that Mai keeps blue balling whilst she seduces you was truly on point both in narrative and sexyness.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
I tendentially agree, but the book 2 love route is amazing. It gave me both boners and feels, I was sincerely moved by how fragile Azula ended up being.
And the whole Azula scheming so that Mai keeps blue balling whilst she seduces you was truly on point both in narrative and sexyness.
Yeah, but mindbreak her (Azula) was, objectively, better.

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
need help with 2 things in book 3. i need obsidian to upgrade the hospital but i havent been getting any from the tunnels. already got the 2 from cumming on the snake statue. any tips on that? also where to find Iroh's panties

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
need help with 2 things in book 3. i need obsidian to upgrade the hospital but i havent been getting any from the tunnels. already got the 2 from cumming on the snake statue. any tips on that? also where to find Iroh's panties
As repeated many times, I listed all the obsidian increments in the following post.
You might be better off using the thread search function the next time, to spare yourself the waiting.
Obsidian is incremented in three scripts:
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

This should be everything.
To get Iroh's panties you must call Ajala in the labyrinth and ask her.

Reactions: TheDevian

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

Hiya folks!
Back with a bag of ramblings for you to shake your head at. I call it an art update offically, but we all know what this has turned into.. a whatever-comes-across-my-mind post. I'll try and keep it within bounds.
First of all, mosquitos are horrible, horrible little creatures when they decide to suck your blood near or on one of your knuckles. I can deal with it pretty much anywhere except there.
Okay let's talk art. I've been making some slow but nice progress these last weeks. Slow isn't really a major problem because I just keep going till whatever I needed finished is finished. But sometimes things just flow and other times you really have to work at it.
One of the two biggest hurdles I had to take is the change in hardcore levels. At the end of a route you pretty much can and need to draw mostly full on intercourse scenes. I like those the best because... well, I'm a major pervert and those are just a ton of fun to draw.
When you start out again with a new route it's more geared towards the opposite of that. Especially the love route. I like doing the love route a lot. It's just that I'd like it even more when I can really cut loose again. Not to worry, I got to work on at the very least one scene without any restrictions. I really like this one myself and it isn't even a Joo Dee scene!(I made up for that "lack" during some of my warmup sketching)
So that was hurdle one. What about the second? Well in an effort to get stuff to the coder as fast as I could I left in some temp art which looked bad. I didn't tell him that and he liked it anyway or more likely figured out it was temp stuff by himself and decided it wasn't worth mentioning.
Anyway, I made a mental note of it as something I needed to get back to later, but I think it was bothering me on a subconscious level because I just couldn't get into things anymore after that. I didn't even realize it myself until I finally redid the art. I was cleaning up some files I had been working on and decided to tackle some of the temp art. After finishing those it pretty much cleared up the fluff in my brain and things went a lot smoother again.
I'm a simple soul really. If I do a drawing which I feel is good, I'm having a good day. When it's something I don't like, I'm having trouble letting it go and drag it along with me, secretly fearing I must have forgotten how to draw. that's me in a nutshell alright.
Talking about simple... while drawing I mostly listen to music or simple stuff which doesn't demand too much of my attention. Compared to the coder I do have the advantage I can listen to slightly more complicated stuff while working. He's someone who listens a lot to instrumental music. I have no idea whether this applies to other artists, but I can't draw and listen intently to a conversation or a lecture etc while drawing. Not unless I want to realize I've stopped working after five minutes and started listening instead.
Some simple coloring or inking allows me to listen more and not stop working, but not the actual drawing part. So basically listening to music is best. I have a pretty varied taste in music but I tend to go for the harder/louder stuff. The coder has a tendency to go for the more easy listening stuff. But even only listening to music all the time can become boring so anything which doesn't rely too much on an active listener can also work. Things like short funny stories which you can drop in and out of usually work well.
I used to listen to Bill Burr's(a standup comedian) podcast a lot, but kinda stopped doing that.
I do think he's pretty funny so if this is the first time you've heared about him and you're looking for something new, give him a try. I always completely zone out when he starts talking about sports though.
Back to FET. We're going to introduce a few new girls in the love route with a veeery limited amount of screen time. You only see them for a very short time in the cartoon itself and they are meant to have the same amount of exposure in the game. However, depending on the reaction of you guys we'll decide whether to expand on them a bit more or not. When working on their idles a scene immediately popped up in my mind for them, but like I said we'll see what the general reaction is to them.
I pretty much finished what we have planned for the new build, but I'll happily chug along and try to add as much as possible to that in case the coder sees a chance to work in more stuff. With the exception for last minute changes, I try to be at least two weeks in advance of what he needs so he won't have to wait on me.
Things are moving along and hopefully we can bring you a great start of book 3's love route once the time is there. Btw. the raffle winners have been contacted so check your pm box if you haven't already in the last week or so.
Finally something I drew this week because.... I have no idea really. I just started some warmup sketching and before I knew it I ended up with this.
Generally, my warmup sketches look absolutely nothing like this. I figured it might get a chuckle out of some of you guys. so I'm including it here.

I'll also try and see if I can reply to some comments in earlier updates(this one too of course).I'm afraid we've been singly focused on the new build to the point of seriously neglecting anything else.
That's it for now. Talk to ya'all later(or in the comments)!

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, but mindbreak her (Azula) was, objectively, better.
Azula is my favorite character, cuz she's slightly evil, highly manipulative and possessive, her sneaky seduction scenes were fantastic. So hope when all Books are done we'll get to choose our favorite once more for a grand finale scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

QQA

Dec 31, 2017
Has the rollback function for the game ever stopped working for anyone else? I bought a new mouse but I still run into the same issue.

hattel

Jul 14, 2018
I got the ending for book 3, but I can't make the hypno session for Jin and nothing about Iroh's panties quest, any help?

Bond674

Jun 16, 2018
Am i one of the few that thinks that the naga shadow works exactly like Laciels shadow in the Dresden files books.

seeing as the pc is holding back from letting her roam free.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Azula is my favorite character, cuz she's slightly evil, highly manipulative and possessive, her sneaky seduction scenes were fantastic. So hope when all Books are done we'll get to choose our favorite once more for a grand finale scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Absolutely! To me, she has such a broken shitty insecure personality that she turns out cute and adorable in a very odd way.
She just makes you want to give her a hug. (Even though she stabs you and you know when you do so in the story, lol)

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
I have to say I really can't wait for the new update I am witholding on the book 3 because I am going for the love route my god I've tried hard to find something that is at least close to Four Elements Trainer but yeah...

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes