random.person

Aug 11, 2017
How can i upgrade hospital to max?I need to find last obsidien.Where is it?
I nave listed the places obsidian is incremented in the game code in this post:
Obsidian is incremented in three scripts:
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

This should be everything.
I am on PC. All I did was put the script in the game folder but it didn't work when I loaded my save. And the console won't open when I press shift+o
By game folder I mean the folder literally called game. So, if you have the game in a folder named Folder, you have to put the script in Folder/game, where there should be files with the .rpa extension.
To activate the console instead, you have to go to Folder/renpy/common and open 00console.rpy with a text editor, then search for the line config.console=False and change it to config.console=True.

Btw, what's up with the tunnel Sokka show us? Is it important somehow?
I haven't found any use for it.

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
that worked. thank you
For the future, look for a post on this site for "UnRen"

It's a batch file made by one of the staff(?) members here, Sam. Simply drop the .bat file (the only file you get) into a Ren'Py game's main folder (where the .exe is), open it, select the number for the console (or just do 9 for everything, which in my opinion is worthwhile because it'll enable other useful things for fixing a game or making it easier), and hit enter. Done.

My suggestion is to keep a copy of the .bat wherever you save all your games, and just copy it into a game folder when you want.

gamerHENTAI

Nov 3, 2017
can some help me, stuck in the maze after toph push me down, maze only have 2 way, top and bottom only, both wall doesnt seem to be breakable...

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
can some help me, stuck in the maze after toph push me down, maze only have 2 way, top and bottom only, both wall doesnt seem to be breakable...
how to get out of maze where toph asked us to survive... help cant find the clue !!!
what clue is he talking about ? pls help
One post was enough.
As suggested by someone else, click on the wall and a device will appear. By turning it the right ways you will open the path.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Has anyone found obsidian in the tunnels to upgrade the tavern or the hospital?
I have listed the obsidian available in this post:
Obsidian is incremented in three scripts:
  • bk3_fightengine.rpy
  • bk3_maze.rpy
  • bk3_tavern_quests.rpy
The tavern one shows obsidian as reward for quest 3 (firebender attack) and quest 7 (a peck of knowledge).

The script about the fighting system is a bit more obscure. It requires occupied_room ==7, and is in label bk3_after_fight_win, so it seems you need to have been in a fight. Examining the code and fiddling with the console in the dungeon, it seems it's the chest you reach by the following steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right.

In the maze script, one obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon.
One is found in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting when you hide in it and learn about its purpose the first time.
Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners.
Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
Excellent game. Waiting excitingly for the follow up. Wonder what's up for the air bending training.
Love the humour, love the constant WTF attitude.

rikosh

Dec 20, 2017
So does book 3 has an ending now? I already had scene with Toph and her mom and now Toph just keep saying that I need to talk to Katara, but when I click on hospital it leads to a regular "shop" section.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
So does book 3 has an ending now? I already had scene with Toph and her mom and now Toph just keep saying that I need to talk to Katara, but when I click on hospital it leads to a regular "shop" section.
Yes, there's an ending. Once you retrieve your mount and fully upgrade the hospital you just go to the king's palace and the ending plays out.

Reactions: rikosh
4.50 star(s) 276 Votes