Feb 1, 2018
first you have to insult Jin. Then make hypno sessions until she refueses
then go to Ajala she will help you. then return to the hypno session
I already insulted Jin, suggested nudity and hypnotized her until she refused, but when I go to Ajala, I don't get any options regarding Jin. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?

Smeilly

Mar 5, 2018
I already insulted Jin, suggested nudity and hypnotized her until she refused, but when I go to Ajala, I don't get any options regarding Jin. Is there something I'm missing or is this a bug?
are you on the newest version?
because normaly she should help you out

Dropbare

Aug 6, 2017
I too rescued Toph first, then went to where Appa was held captive and he wasn't there. I go to speak with Toph inside her house and she says that Katara wants to speak with me, but Katara just gives the usual "make sure you're healthy" talk and nothing else, regardless of time of day or what-not. Perhaps my save is bugged now? I haven't seen Appa at all.

HD HD

Jan 28, 2018
I too rescued Toph first, then went to where Appa was held captive and he wasn't there. I go to speak with Toph inside her house and she says that Katara wants to speak with me, but Katara just gives the usual "make sure you're healthy" talk and nothing else, regardless of time of day or what-not. Perhaps my save is bugged now? I haven't seen Appa at all.
Try to save appa first

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Really enjoying this so far, probably one of the best renpy H games I've played to date. Enough story to keep the player interested and the fantastic artstyle coupled with animation is a very nice treat, never has an artist's vision and presentation of illustrated vaginas lined up so perfectly with my own! The amount of content is also fantastic.

One question though, are saves compatible between versions? I downloaded the game about a week or two ago but didn't get around to unpacking it until recently. Today i noticed the latest version is 0613e where as i've been playing through 0611, but when I open 0613e all my saves from 0611 are there in the load game option. Just wanted to know if i might run into any issues?

Thanks, and keep up the great work!

alphabravo

Oct 2, 2017
I really enjoy the new build, but when hypnotizing Jin to think that I'm Lee, what lever do I pick, or if there isn't a correct lever the first time, to succeed do I have to do it for 4 consecutive days?

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
Sorry if it's already been asked, but where do I find obsidian to upgrade the hospital? The skull isn't giving obsidian anymore

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Forgot about that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khtiff

Jun 10, 2018
Need some help here.... I need 1 more obsidian to upgrade the hospital, but i couldn't get it anymore . I took them from the skull, finished the taveren quest, and also the no head statue :( . Im playing on android so yeah i cant open the console n cheat.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes