KillJoy2190

Jul 8, 2017
How do you finish up the Slave Route for Book 2? I have Azula mindbroken and in the palace, I've maxed the sex scenes out, but I can't progress further.

I've tried going back before I started my final training session and played with the Morality and Public/Private variables, to get different results, but I don't know if I'm doing something wrong...

Any suggestions?

Reactions: SpartaKus57
Oct 1, 2017
mother appears in the house tof by day after the "battle of the snakes"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you must go home-sleep-battle of the snakes-go house tof=mother
I can't click on toph's house. Am i missing something what do I do after I talk to Sokka, I can only do battle of the sankes and click the temple

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I can't click on toph's house. Am i missing something what do I do after I talk to Sokka, I can only do battle of the sankes and click the temple
See post # 4398 (p.220). And with Sokka don't necessarily talk (In my save with Sokka conversation was not yet)

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
try this saving (already in the house Tof) (on WIN everything works)
Firstly thanks for the save, finally saw what the whole mother daughter scene was about. Definitely something I shouldn't have missed.

Secondly, I noticed a few things which I found unique. The placement of your structures and how to get that scene, you had done nothing whatsoever with Jun it seems, your house was not upgraded enough. Did you make any other specific choices before then?

I am asking because if you look at the save I will post below, I have upgraded everything, gotten near enough every scene already except a few perhaps which end the book.

But I cannot click on the house and get the mom scene. It's weird

Reactions: Xennith7
Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the last Jin scene. I ask to hypno her, but she always says not right now. Idk how to trigger it. Also, in the change log I think it says that the in the brothel got recycled sex scenes like suki's, but I don't see them. There's a "???????" when you talk to ty lee that you can't click, but Idk how to get it, and there's nothing for skye

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, does anyone know how to get the last Jin scene. I ask to hypno her, but she always says not right now. Idk how to trigger it. Also, in the change log I think it says that the in the brothel got recycled sex scenes like suki's, but I don't see them. There's a "???????" when you talk to ty lee that you can't click, but Idk how to get it, and there's nothing for skye

nevermind. figured out the skye, suki, and ty lee part. i just needed to hypno suki one more time, in case anyone was stuck on that. It still has the "?????" on ty lee though. Ok for the Jin part. What you have to do is complete Iroh's panty quest. To get it, keep going to the JDragon and talking to iroh until it comes up. Then when you have it, talk to Jin and ask her about them. Then go ask ajala, she has them. After that return to Iroh and he'll show you the Ghole. During this, alert Jin of your presence to get the bj scene. Then you should be able to ask her for hypno the next day.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
But I cannot click on the house and get the mom scene. It's weird
Yes, your save sometimes does not work entrance.
But this problem can be solved. If the house does not show the "entrance"
Go first to any other house (building), then try again the house of Tof
here is your save already in the house

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
About Jin, there were some hypno sessions to get her to be nude, then she says "not right now". To continue you need to do Iroh's quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
After that you get to spy on Jin and get a blowjob, after that you can do another hypno session, but it has no success and Ajala may know about it.
Now my problem: There is no option for that topic when talking to Ajala?

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, your save sometimes does not work entrance.
But this problem can be solved. If the house does not show the "entrance"
Go first to any other house (building), then try again the house of Tof
here is your save already in the house
Care to try it on this save? I saved it just short of going to see the earth king and the scene with Toph before the end of the build.

I can't get that method of going to any other building then to Toph's place to work.

Qarevq

Jul 22, 2017
Hello people !! so I love the game but I'm stuck in the game after coming back from the island! I have to unlock the throne room with azula which gives more choice but I do not know if it is better to choose a choice than another! and the seller at night in the alley has nothing for me !! I do not know at all what to do ..... if he fake that battle to win a certain number of women for the "farm" or if he fake doing something in the prison or with the woman soldier of the tower! !

thank you for helping me because I would like to finish the game ^^
I have same problem..

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes