pandamonium72

Feb 20, 2018
can anyone help me??? lv 12 and when i try to progress the story and click on Tophs home it says "I think i remember a wall that seemed breakable" but when i click on it it says "im still too weak to break thru this wall" help how do i get past this???? i want to play more of this game T.T

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I see the changelog for this patch is missing. Any idea on how large the content update is?

Bugfixes or content? Lots of content or just a 3-4 scenes?

INquiop

Jun 13, 2018
what do I use to extract the game because when I used WinRAR to try and play it said it could not execute it

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
6.13e is the early access version. You only have to be a $5 patron to unlock it.

I'm wondering if you have to start a fresh save to make the crab battle cheats work. Or if I just can't figure out *when* to use them. They don't seem to have any effect.

speedking535

Jun 8, 2017
no i meant when u get ty lee in book 3 there is wall blow job, balance ball sex and ??????? that is black out what do i to get that?

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
no i meant when u get ty lee in book 3 there is wall blow job, balance ball sex and ??????? that is black out what do i to get that?
The Tylee kitten scene is unlocked by defeating Iroh's crabs. The threesomne scene with Tylee is unlocked by talking to skye. She tells you to fuck suki, and after that you talk to her again and she tells you to do a hypno session with suki. You do that then talk to skye again for the threesome scene. For Jin you need to upgrade the house, go to the Jasmine dragon and insult her (You need to have unlocked her bj beforehand) then get her in for a hypno session once or twice, then you will need to talk to Ajala. Afterwords, you need to do another hypno session with her then speak with her once more and you can then get her scene by going to the house.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes