phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
1. If you can make a torrent link without spam - do it. Or will become a patron and get as you like.
2. It is convenient for me to either give links with spam or not give at all.
If you are not satisfied with my links, please use step 1. Dont search for a problem where it does not exist. also you can report a "problem" to the moderator and delete my links...further discussion of this "problem" = spam
  1. You don't get to define "spam" as anything you personally don't want to hear. ;)
  2. Maybe I will ask the moderators if we can make a rule against modifying downloads only to add spam... they might not care enough to actually do it, but I think it remains poor etiquette at the very least. The people/websites who actually add the spam to the files are absolute garbage, but I realize that people who then share it after the fact may simply not be competent or courteous enough to remove it before sharing it here. Thankfully this site doesn't modify any of the files in that way. Kudos to F95zone. ^_^ )

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
  • You don't get to define "spam" as anything you personally don't want to hear. ;)
  • Maybe I will ask the moderators if we can make a rule against modifying downloads only to add spam... they might not care enough to actually do it, but I think it remains poor etiquette at the very least. The people/websites who actually add the spam to the files are absolute garbage, but I realize that people who then share it after the fact may simply not be competent or courteous enough to remove it before sharing it here. Thankfully this site doesn't modify any of the files in that way. Kudos to F95zone. ^_^ )
Your link contains 1/3 of my link
I also have direct links without spam on mega and when there is an opportunity I do on mega, but if there is an opportunity then I do and with the torrent (2 options)
You cant always give a direct link to the game without spam. Because the authors can block this channel (you have to create additional links so nothing betrays the source)
Not everyone is happy with mega.
You dont want to pay money to the author and you are too lazy to spend 10 seconds on spam. you are willing to spend more time discussing. But there are people who are mega uncomfortable and what should they do? I use a platform where I can host a torrent in exchange for 730 kb of spam. It's easier for you to put me on the blacklist and enjoy everything without spam. By the way, the f95zone insert advertisement into some games - you can complain for it.

But if it really matters to you, ask the moderator so that I do not make any references. Then you should tell the authors of the games that their games are posted for free on the day of release, and even with spam. I do not care, I will have a game

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Your link contains 1/3 of my link
I also have direct links without spam on mega and when there is an opportunity I do on mega, but if there is an opportunity then I do and with the torrent (2 options)
You cant always give a direct link to the game without spam. Because the authors can block this channel (you have to create additional links so nothing betrays the source)
Not everyone is happy with mega.
You dont want to pay money to the author and you are too lazy to spend 10 seconds on spam. you are willing to spend more time discussing. But there are people who are mega uncomfortable and what should they do? I use a platform where I can host a torrent in exchange for 730 kb of spam. It's easier for you to put me on the blacklist and enjoy everything without spam. By the way, the f95zone insert advertisement into some games - you can complain for it.

But if it really matters to you, ask the moderator so that I do not make any references. Then you should tell the authors of the games that their games are posted for free on the day of release, and even with spam. I do not care, I will have a game
I created a link. People can upload the spam-free version themselves if they'd like. I didn't link to the author's link.

My complaint was about the spam in the mega link in the OP of this whole thread. Not whatever torrent you're talking about. But even then I think I would warn people that the archive has been tampered with and spam added to it.

I was actually supporting the author for months at the top tier (and this was actually the very first game I supported on Patreon.) I'm only on a break for the moment because I just switched jobs and needed to be careful about money until the new paychecks are coming in. So I cut back on the extra expenditures for the moment. The only thing I still support on Patreon for the moment is Ren'Py at $1 per month, because that isn't going to bankrupt me for the moment. :p

And it's not about being lazy obviously, as I can remove the spam myself... and also fixed the file, and reshared it for others. (And have fixed and shared others in the past, added linux support for games, etc...)

It's that it's rude of the a**holes who add the spam in the first place, and it makes people uncomfortable when they download files and see that they've been tampered with and have spam added to them. It makes people worry that some other nefarious changes have been made and I don't blame them.

Please show me a game on here where F95zone (the admins who run this site) have tampered with someone else's game and put in official forum spam that the author themselves did not put in. I'd be interested to see evidence of this.

ronney

May 6, 2017
i agree with phreadom in regards to spam i get jumpy when i see it it makes me think someone tampered with file so i get a lil nervous I still use it though.

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
I created a link. People can upload the spam-free version themselves if they'd like. I didn't link to the author's link.
You made a link for the PС, and that users on the MAС or android are not worthy of link ?
I cant understand what you are now and on this link decided to pay attention. I have been make updating since 2017. And in this topic such an update is not the first. I dont have time to waste time on this. Everyone does as they like. I'm doing alternate download options. If you think that only you are worthy of updating and only since you like - write to the moderator to delete my posts. 0.73mb dont affect anything, this is not "lot of spam"
Games with advertising f95zone, I cant tell you. I did not memorize them, because for me it does not matter. they meet is a fact.
I'm tired of this discussion. If you are concerned about this - write to the moderator

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
You made a link for the PС, and that users on the MAС or android are not worthy of link ?
I'll ignore the rest of your comment, since it's not worth responding to outside of pointing to the comment directly above your last comment.

i agree with phreadom in regards to spam i get jumpy when i see it it makes me think someone tampered with file so i get a lil nervous I still use it though.
And that's not the only person to have mentioned the spam links making them uncomfortable. There was another a few pages back, etc.

As for the Mac, it's simple... I don't have one. I don't know what it might entail to remove the files and repackage it, and if that might break it etc... but I do have PC and Linux, so I'm comfortable fixing that file.

We'll leave it at that, since you clearly aren't interested in changing your ways regarding posting altered archives with spam injected into them.

spdy

Dec 4, 2017
these files are automatically added when creating a torrent. files don't have any influence on the game and has not effect to anything. 3 links + folder bonus with 4 links = 730 bytes total (0.7mb). files can be deleted or ignored. to delete, you need to spend no more than 10 seconds
Lol I'm not sure if you're the uploader or not but files like that are NOT auto added to torrent files. They are intentionally added. I also did not download the torrent version. IMO these should not be added at all (or removed by uploader if possible I guess) and I posted originally to warn others of these files.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Well I can do without spam, just do not count on speed. A few days after the release it is possible to do without spam. Once again I draw your attention to 90% of authors do not make torrent links. It's about alternative links. There are sites that allow you to make torrent links and they too have to live on something. And there is nothing wrong with the fact that they are advertising something.
I have access to direct author's links (mostly on mega), but not all patrons agree to publish direct links. And I have a choice or to make an alternative link to the torrent or do nothing.
With this attitude, I probably will not update anything at all. I feel sorry for wasting my time on such discussions. There are whole sites where such updates do not bother anyone. The choice is simple or pay the author and get as convenient for you or do not pay anything and get extra files of small size that do not affect anything. The choice is yours.

Reactions: VictorMC

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Lol I'm not sure if you're the uploader or not but files like that are NOT auto added to torrent files. They are intentionally added. I also did not download the torrent version. IMO these should not be added at all (or removed by uploader if possible I guess) and I posted originally to warn others of these files.
I dont add them. This makes the site. This is a mandatory condition for publishing a torrent.
I personally prefer torrent and then what I do not have, I can download from there. And I also have to delete spam. If you dont need to do such link on the f95zone, I will not do more of them, you can calm down

Tjason951

Oct 1, 2017
Also, when you download an update of the game, how do the saves automatically transfer over, is there a save file that I don't know about?

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
how do i get mom/daughter scene I completed the game but didn't get that scene?
After you save Toph and speak to Sokka go talk to Toph during the day in her house

ive been playing the toph slaver path because it was the only option at the time, is the love path available yet
The slave route has just been finished, Love route hasn't had anything implemented so next update is gonna be the start of it

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes