Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
No impregnation scene of Toph or Katara before we change to Korra? Im a little dissapointed, or meaby this means that both will appear again in the last book before impregnation(i really hope this)

Reactions: GaRbS and Rastafoo

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Okay, have Iroh's drawers, Kitty suit/Ty Lee, spy on Jin- all taken care of (thanks to you all for your help).

Now, I'm trying to do the final hypnosis on Jin and it's not working- the MC says I have to speak to Ajala, but when I go the Labyrinth- there is no option to talk to her. You can only hypnotize her and do the Suki event again.
What step am I missing?

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
Now, I'm trying to do the final hypnosis on Jin and it's not working- the MC says I have to speak to Ajala, but when I go the Labyrinth- there is no option to talk to her. You can only hypnotize her and do the Suki event again.
What step am I missing?
I don't know exactly, but i can suggest to upgrade your house, cause Ajala give you kinda "advanced equipment".

idk what i have to do to get June Blowjob
Complete all quests in the tavern. ("Host quest" option)

Reactions: peixe751

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I don't know exactly, but i can suggest to upgrade your house, cause Ajala give you kinda "advanced equipment".

Complete all quests in the tavern. ("Host quest" option)

I have fully upgraded the house- are you supposed to "do" Ajala during the Toph rescue? That's the only thing I didn't do when playing... I'm not sure what else there is to do. :(

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I got stuck on the Jin part as well. I cheated by adding 1 to jin_hypno making it 7. After that talking to her again, she triggered the sex scene

Thank you for this- I tried to play it out, but I couldn't get the "talk to Ajala" event to trigger. I must have done something wrong or maybe I upgraded the house before it told me and that messed up the game. :) I now have everything done in the checklist/changelog. Time to head to the Palace.
(Hopefully the Toph "Love" route is next, it would be shame to have to come back to the Earth Kingdom after going to the Air Kingdom...)

And even though I suspected it, it was kinda cool to find out...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FuriousR

Oct 1, 2017
Anyone got save? with "persistent" please, my save is in my old pc i have no save and i don't want to start again from zero

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes