Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I came inside of her and she did not have a pregnant belly do I have to play through the story to get to that point also how do I June blowjob, Katara handjob, Ajala doggy and how do you make her have pregnant belly?
I can't get the June BJ or the Katara HJ either. I think the only, only time that you get Ajala DS is during the rescue of Toph- and it doesn't look like a repeatable event (at least not for me- I was more concerned with saving Toph, so I didn't do it/her). :)
  • I can't think of where the Katara HJ- oh wait, I did get that- you have to fully upgrade the Hospital. Duh.
  • I can't "hypnotize" June any more either, so maybe I missed something.
  • Also,does anybody know how far you can go with Jin? I can get her naked and "gushing", but she keeps running off after insulting her. She also refuses any more "sessions". Is there more to her path?

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Sorry, but what does the downloadable art asset file do? If it's talked about earlier in the post, then I'll be okay at that too. Thanks!

Bertruger

Jun 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to pass through the room with falling shit? (Room after giant crab in Sokka's room)

• I can't think of where the Katara HJ- oh wait, I did get that- you have to fully upgrade the Hospital. Duh.
  • I can't "hypnotize" June any more either, so maybe I missed something.
  • Also,does anybody know how far you can go with Jin? I can get her naked and "gushing", but she keeps running off after insulting her. She also refuses any more "sessions". Is there more to her path?
With June (to unlock BJ) - you must finish all quests (host a quest) in the tavern. Jin after you "fully hypnotize" her - will be available in your house (She thinks that you - Zuko), and through option in "Jasmine Dragon" (Spy on Jin) - that was added in previous update.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
You know, after the scene with Toph and her Mother, I am a little bit more excited for the love route. Just the idea that the mother might be more open about enjoying what's happening pleases me. That and hopefully a more dominating (not as much as Azula obviously) Toph and perhaps the fountain actually being used as something would be nice. And while I'm dreaming, an Adult Toph scene would be great.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Does anyone know how to pass through the room with falling shit? (Room after giant crab in Sokka's room)

With June (to unlock BJ) - you must finish all quest (host a quest) in the tavern. Jin after you "fully hypnotize" her - will be available in your house (She thinks that you - Zuko), and through option in "Jasmine Dragon" (Spy on Jin) - that was added in previous update.
How do you "spy on Jin"- I don't even have that option available either. I can talk to her and talk to Iroh. I can suggest she strip and insult her (but again, she just runs off after doing it). She does "gush" thinking about Lee (Who the F is Lee?) and she confessed that to me, but those are all the options that I have with her atm.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
How do you "spy on Jin"- I don't even have that option available either. I can talk to her and talk to Iroh. I can suggest she strip and insult her (but again, she just runs off after doing it). She does "gush" thinking about Lee (Who the F is Lee?) and she confessed that to me, but those are all the options that I have with her atm.
I think you need to go do some crab battling in the arena then talk to Iroh about doing a crab battle. Lee, is the name Zuko uses when in hiding. If you can provide a save for where you're at maybe someone can take a look at where you're at.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
I think you need to go do some crab battling in the arena then talk to Iroh about doing a crab battle. Lee, is the name Zuko uses when in hiding. If you can provide a save for where you're at maybe someone can take a look at where you're at.
Ugh, but Mom- I hate battling the crabs, they suck so much... :)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes