TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone got save end of book 3 , I lost everything plz and ty
Not sure if this will help, but it was right before the final snake battle... If you don't rename it, it will be on page 27.

D

Deleted member 666996

I'm also wondering how to unlock the last Ty Lee scene. Maybe it's not in this version yet?

Nandro97

May 28, 2018
I only got one obsidian out of the skull even after replaying the third book. do you get both at the same time or is it a random chance thing?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I have quoted too many times my post on obsidian locations. Just search for it.

Perhaps it'd be worth putting it as a FAQ in the OP?
I can put it in my walkthrough and credit you for it if you'd like? I tried rewriting it a bit, is this all correct? (are the dungeon and the maze the same place? not sure if I should put #1 from the maze under dungeon, or put the dungeon one with the maze ones)

Obsidian Locations:
Tavern:
  • Reward for quest 3 - Firebender Attack
  • Reward for quest 7 - A Peck of Knowledge
Dungeon:
  • Follow these steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right
Maze:
  • One obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon
  • One is found the first time you hide in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting
  • Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners
  • Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze

Reactions: Leingod

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I can put it in my walkthrough and credit you for it if you'd like? I tried rewriting it a bit, is this all correct? (are the dungeon and the maze the same place? not sure if I should put #1 from the maze under dungeon, or put the dungeon one with the maze ones)

Obsidian Locations:
Tavern:
  • Reward for quest 3 - Firebender Attack
  • Reward for quest 7 - A Peck of Knowledge
Dungeon:
  • Follow these steps from the entrance: up, up, right, right
Maze:
  • One obsidian is given to you by Skye when you meet her in the dungeon
  • One is found the first time you hide in the wooden crate with the hole the guards use for fisting
  • Two are in the skull you can find in one of the maze's corners
  • Two obsidians are found jizzing on the headless statue's tits in the last section of the maze
Yep, that's all right.
I referred to the maze as dungeon too since it's underground, must be my D&D experience influencing me!
Regarding that one, it might be worth mentioning that it's in the chest that's there. And if I recall correctly an enemy spawns when you open it and you get the obsidian beating her.
I suggest adding a warning for the tavern ones mentioning that using all the obsidian before upgrading the tavern will lock you out of the possibility of accepting quest 7 and its obsidian reward.

Reactions: Maid Lain

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone help me with where suki is ?
im at the part after meeting sokka but it says i cant leave till i also find her but no idea where she is supposed to be now ?

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
im at the part after meeting sokka but it says i cant leave till i also find her but no idea where she is supposed to be now ?
I don't remember correctly, but I think she's with Ajala. Try it out.

brandonsin

Jul 22, 2018
anyone know how to get to the back room iv got the panties and gave them to iroh but still don't get the option, it's been driving me crazy no answer anywhere. i need to mind control jin so i can get joo dee.

Weinberg

Oct 22, 2017
When I choose "train with (and facefuck) Toph" Toph says that I should speak with katara. But when I'm speaking with her in the hospital there is no special dialog.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Suki (in the slave route, at least) is found in the tunnels chained up next to mushrooms, I think behind a wall.

Can anyone tell me where Iroh's panties are?

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
Suki (in the slave route, at least) is found in the tunnels chained up next to mushrooms, I think behind a wall.

Can anyone tell me where Iroh's panties are?
its just i cant find that place is it near sokkas hideout ? i have searched every way in the tunnel and just cant find her anywhere

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
umm this might be a stupid question but how do you get to the slave route of book 2 ? XD

i thought i was doing a slave route then realize ember island is supposed to be the love route so umm ? where does it diverge cant seem to realize it since last time

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes