random.person

Aug 11, 2017
umm this might be a stupid question but how do you get to the slave route of book 2 ? XD

i thought i was doing a slave route then realize ember island is supposed to be the love route so umm ? where does it diverge cant seem to realize it since last time
It's, like, the first thing they ask you at the start of book 2, lol.
As of the current state of the game, you're always asked which route to play at the start of the book.
They even warn you specifically.

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
It's, like, the first thing they ask you at the start of book 2, lol.
As of the current state of the game, you're always asked which route to play at the start of the book.
They even warn you specifically.
oh okay then its just me who havent played for a while XD somehow i dont remember that and in book 3 you are asked when the bad guy asks for your help if you want to do the slave route or not

JHGosh

Jun 16, 2018
oh okay then its just me who havent played for a while XD somehow i dont remember that and in book 3 you are asked when the bad guy asks for your help if you want to do the slave route or not
In book 2 you have to choose to use the body of Zuko to acess the love route

Reactions: TheDevian

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
In book 2 you have to choose to use the body of Zuko to acess the love route
oh now i get it XD it just says okay lets go or hell no and seeing as i went with the story i took that the hell no option would just send me back to chapter choosing or something and never realized it was an alternate route XD

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
i am in book 3 and i cant find the key to open the metal door for ty lee , i am also to weak to go through the steam passage , need help please

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
U have to train with Toph in mornings if its not there visit Toph in night to progress training.
And there is one metal door where Jin is being held u will get the key bye fighting the patroling girls.....IDK which door ur talking about Ty lee related.??

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
how often is this updated cause it doesn't seem that commonly (no offence)
every two months
Yeah it's been a while since the programmer has been dealing with a personal matter. Normally there's an update almost every month (or a little longer depending on the bugs they find). I believe they mentioned trying to update at the end of this month so we should at least get an update on their statues sometime soon.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Hey all I just restarted again and finally made it back to book 3.

Playthrough has been simple, not a single error and yet in the 3rd book I have had two.

I can't recall the first but the second was when I defeated my first tunnel worrior chick.

This is the error:

Code:
[/B]
[B]I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]While running game code:[/B]
[B]  File "game/bk3_fightengine.rpy", line 2348, in <module>[/B]
[B]NameError: name 'room101' is not defined[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]Full traceback:[/B]
[B]  File "lib/windows-i686/bk3_fightengine.rpyc", line 2348, in script[/B]
[B]  File "C:\Users\****\Documents\M - FET\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute[/B]
[B]    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):[/B]
[B]  File "C:\Users\****\Documents\M - FET\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval[/B]
[B]    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)[/B]
[B]  File "C:\Users\****\Documents\M - FET\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.6.13b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode[/B]
[B]    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)[/B]
[B]  File "game/bk3_fightengine.rpy", line 2348, in <module>[/B]
[B]NameError: name 'room101' is not defined[/B]
[B][/B]
[B]Windows-8-6.2.9200[/B]
[B]Ren'Py 7.0.0.196[/B]
[B]Four Elements Trainer 0.6.13b[/B]
[B]Thu Jul 26 09:17:05 2018[/B]
[B]

Could anyone explain what the problem is? If I ignore it I can still continue the game but I don't understand the problem.

Art08

Mar 29, 2018
No, it will all about the "My cabages" guy. It will be the most gripping story yet.
My English is not very good, but if I did not understand it wrong, your response was sarcastic, so I suppose I asked for some bullshit.
I did not follow the avatar drawing, so I do not know so well about the story. Anyway, I withdraw my question and ask forgiveness

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
My English is not very good, but if I did not understand it wrong, your response was sarcastic, so I suppose I asked for some bullshit.
I did not follow the avatar drawing, so I do not know so well about the story. Anyway, I withdraw my question and ask forgiveness
Now I feel bad, I was just joking because yes it's obvious book 4 will at least have Korra in it. I don't really know about anything else though.

Reactions: TheDevian

Ric

Oct 21, 2016
Could anyone explain what the problem is? If I ignore it I can still continue the game but I don't understand the problem.
the problem is that you have version "b" with bugs and all have long used the version "e"

MxxDeth

Jul 25, 2018
U have to train with Toph in mornings if its not there visit Toph in night to progress training.
And there is one metal door where Jin is being held u will get the key bye fighting the patroling girls.....IDK which door ur talking about Ty lee related.??
okay i understand it is the door for jin , but the patroling girls dont drop anything

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes