iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Every time I replay this i get to book 2 and just sorta lose steam. Azula's book is just too long and too complex, I get bored with it before getting to the end.
Ember-Island is practically it's own chapter.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Okay here's a new query: Catching crabs in book three and battling.

Capturing is still not available which is a shame but that's not an issue, I have epics after patience and working for them.

My question is this: Anyone else got a mystery 6th crab in their list?

It says my character has 6 crabs yet I only have five out.. Mystery

KuroJr

Feb 17, 2018
okay i understand it is the door for jin , but the patroling girls dont drop anything
when you break the wall keep going right(on screen right) when you encounter a passage going downwards(on screen) the girl there will drop it when u defeat her.

or when the last girl remains drops it idk but when ever exploring i ended up going there last so it could be like that!

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Also what's up with the crab status effects?

When one crab gets poisoned or weak they all do, and the last status effect carries through into the beginning of the next
battle, even after leveling up 3 times. Thankfully after that it seems this time to leave, last time I played through it was near enough permanent

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017

Capturing is still not available which is a shame but that's not an issue, I have epics after patience and working for them.

Capturing is not available? Are you playing 0.6.13e? Pretty sure I could catch crabs in the grass in arena.

You can carry only 5 crabs and it shows me in battle that "player name"s crabs: 5.

SilverFox8731

Jul 27, 2018
Hello guys, I read all the posts that have to do with obsidian, I don't remember how many I used but I followed step by step all the directions I found... In the tavern I solved all the quests also to kill the avatar. I 'm firm to the point that the only thing I have to do is update the hospital but of course... as you could guess, I miss the obsidian. I play with Android 0.6.13e, is there any way to access the console?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Hello guys, I read all the posts that have to do with obsidian, I don't remember how many I used but I followed step by step all the directions I found... In the tavern I solved all the quests also to kill the avatar. I 'm firm to the point that the only thing I have to do is update the hospital but of course... as you could guess, I miss the obsidian. I play with Android 0.6.13e, is there any way to access the console?
Then you did not get all the obsidian listed.
Check again against this list and try to understand which one you didn't get.

If I had to take a guess, maybe you didn't get both the obsidians that the skull gives?

SimpleFapper

Donor
May 4, 2017
9va6NDR2_CoXzpv6dMUHnpejROadtTvNSV5HwHy7Uepk9-FZnmrGBChgeTEMggYa.jpg
Art assets 25

It's time for the latest art asset update! As always this contains a text file with links to earlier updates.

P.S. It's so damn hot and sunny over here It feels like I'm living on ember island... but without the perks. Can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm just about ready for some cold depressing gray weather! If only because I'm starting to worry my PC will melt one of these days.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017

Also what's up with the crab status effects?

When one crab gets poisoned or weak they all do, and the last status effect carries through into the beginning of the next
battle, even after leveling up 3 times. Thankfully after that it seems this time to leave, last time I played through it was near enough permanent
You definitely can capture crabs. No 6th crab here. Yes, fights are still bugged, especially poison. (best spell/bug for winning battles)

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
I was just wondering if book 3 is finished now? In the change log I saw route story ending, but I'm not sure if anything else is being added? I've been waiting since book 2 and I'm hoping I can finally play!

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I was just wondering if book 3 is finished now? In the change log I saw route story ending, but I'm not sure if anything else is being added? I've been waiting since book 2 and I'm hoping I can finally play!
The main story arc for book 3 slave route is finished, if that's what you mean.
Can't say if additional side content is planned for it though.

Reactions: Syberr

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
As pointed out above, the slave route is pretty much done. That however does not mean book 3 is done, as the love route (which I've been waiting for for so long now) is still to be added, which will probably happen with the next update, atleast the beginning. Said update is supposed to arrive at the end of the month.

Syberr

Dec 13, 2017
The main story arc for book 3 slave route is finished, if that's what you mean.
Can't say if additional side content is planned for it though.
Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll get started on the slave route then.

As pointed out above, the slave route is pretty much done. That however does not mean book 3 is done, as the love route (which I've been waiting for for so long now) is still to be added, which will probably happen with the next update, atleast the beginning. Said update is supposed to arrive at the end of the month.
Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll go forward for the slave route first then as I assume its going to be a while till the love route is finished as well.

Is there an up to date guide for book three so far?

Pr0man

Jul 23, 2017
Thanks for the quick reply! I think I'll get started on the slave route then.

Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll go forward for the slave route first then as I assume its going to be a while till the love route is finished as well.

Is there an up to date guide for book three so far?
Haven't looked, no. But on the other hand, there isn't much that would need a guide in this game anyways, has always been and will be straight forward. As long as you just don't skip through all the text, you should be fine, and if worse comes to worst, you could always ask here.

Reactions: Syberr

Groltok

Jul 29, 2018
Guys im stuck on the book 3 slave route. I just did some 'crack' training and now it says "I think i should explore the tunnels some more" but I can't seem to find anything. Been searching for hours...

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
Capturing is not available? Are you playing 0.6.13e? Pretty sure I could catch crabs in the grass in arena.

You can carry only 5 crabs and it shows me in battle that "player name"s crabs: 5.
Nope I am playing version 0.6.13b haven't been able to get E yet as I am not on patreon,
and I haven't found it anywhere else yet that I usually go.

I just went through the game start to finish and still for the life of me I keep getting the same glitch:
can't catch crabs even when I used an E previous version, and can't get Toph and her mother scene,
because can't get the 'Enter' to come up after the snake battle.

Samǣl

Jun 7, 2018
You definitely can capture crabs. No 6th crab here. Yes, fights are still bugged, especially poison. (best spell/bug for winning battles)
Okay the version 13e solved my issue with the mother daughter scene, thank hell for that.

Now can someone tell me how I catch the crabs in the grass at the arena? I have tried clicking, moving through them
even tried clicking shady and the nudist. Nothing, nada.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes