anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What is the Patreon Declines thing?
From what I've gathered, Patreon recently switched from a US banking service to a UK one and so many peoples credit card companies flagged the new charge as possible fraudulent. If Patreon had announced the change beforehand people would have been prepared, but they didn't so now it's a total sh*t-show.

Reactions: Datboibob

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Almost finished book 3. Just need to select finish as I've done everything, EXCEPT Jin stuff. I go to her for more hypno sessions but she refuses. So far I can insult her and suggest nudity, but can't go further. Any clues?

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Almost finished book 3. Just need to select finish as I've done everything, EXCEPT Jin stuff. I go to her for more hypno sessions but she refuses. So far I can insult her and suggest nudity, but can't go further. Any clues?
Have you peeped on her in Iroh's shop? Iirc that way you discover she loves Zuko and make a plan.
You need to have found Iroh's panties first to peep, iirc.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
They surely know what they do.
But I hope for their next project they spend some more time planning and organizing their scripts, because right now they're a bit messy in that regard XD

BTW, I've never even watched Avatar nor Korra, and here I am, which speaks volumes for the quality of the game.
I'm even considering starting to watch the series now, lol.
Are you me? I never watch that series, and I'm starting to consider it now. This game it's just that good.
Watched the 3 first books for the first time on Netflix recently. Twice. If you don't, you miss out one of the best anime series. It may be a bit too goofy sometimes (not for me) but boi can it get serious.

Iroh's panties? Wut :FeelsGoodMan:
If you want a good laugh ask Jin for Iroh's panties.

Reactions: Mastershake

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Watched the 3 first books for the first time on Netflix recently. Twice. If you don't, you miss out one of the best anime series. It may be a bit too goofy sometimes (not for me) but boi can it get serious sometimes.

If you want a good laugh ask Jin for Iroh's panties.
That's not an option for me. I can only insult her and ask for nudity. How do you find those magical Iroh panties people keep talking about?

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes