GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
Joo Dee fat with a kid. So Im done with that side I belive. Jin I can peep on and do both items that r there. Im not sure what else I can do
I think you should have finished the Jin story line BEFORE Nagina was free and Joo Dee was pregnant.

Kamran143ee

Jun 11, 2018
kinda stuck at the part where after you defeat the two old ladies in the shack with the crab battles.
who exactly is the next guy to fight and where to find him? been wandering around the island not being able to find anything.
Your next aponent is fish girl in sea.

Wankdorf

Aug 28, 2017
So, through a quick peek at the walkthrough I figured that I found every obsidian in the maze.

Now I have 2 obsidians left. I can upgrade hospital once more, my house...but how do I upgrade the tavern first? There are still 2 quests left (1 which gives an obsidian) but there is no option to upgrade the tavern.

Edit: Found it out myself. When I ugprade my house instead of the hospital I get automatically the option to upgrade the tavern.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
hmm dang . got rid of it fast because it was a headache
Ah yeah, right. That you could ditch her way before that. Then I don't know what you have to do to trigger the story progression since I decided to keep the Naga and the eyes.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
when the update comes out I just finish it. got 2 others from the 2nd book. 2nd book had 3 diff ending and I tried each one. I just leave the snake girl alone and see what I can do

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
in the whorehouse with Suki, Skye, Ty Lee. how many times do I have to repeat Ty Lee 2 sex screens, Skye last sex screen with all 3 girls and Suki 3 sex screens to unlock Ty Lee last sex screen.

Also I still have the snake girl. wanting to battle but leaving it alone. on last quest in tavern, kill the air bender. not touching that. Joo Dee having sex but having knock her up. not sure if any of those 3 will have a effect on Ty Lee last sex screen

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Anyone know how many times to we have to lay the smackdown on our good boi Iroh in crab battles in order to unlock Ty Lee's kitty costume? I've won like five now

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Almost finished book 3. Just need to select finish as I've done everything, EXCEPT Jin stuff. I go to her for more hypno sessions but she refuses. So far I can insult her and suggest nudity, but can't go further. Any clues?
I can't remember exactly what you have to do in order to get the scene, but you basically have to go see that lady in the tunnels again and she will talk about another experimental piece of equipment.

Get that and you can use it on her.

But I think you also need to see the blowjob scene with her if you haven't already. To do that you need to go to Iro's teahouse place thing. I know, I'm great at explaining things.

From there you can see through a hole in a wall if you progressed far enough. It leads to seeing her masturbate and you can then proceed to have a gloryhole blowjob scene with her.

There's a guide for it, but I forget where the guide is. That's how I figured out some things when I got lost.

Honestly can't wait for the next update! This was an amazing game. A bit...inconsistent through the books with choices, but hopefully that will be fine tuned later on. Would be nice to corrupt all of them and see it carry over and when you see them again they are still basically your slaves to do with as you please. Katara for me called me "Love" instead of "Master" in Book 3 when I saw her again which was a bit weird considering how book 1 went for me.

Still, I am curious how the rest will play out and I hope for a lot more scenes and everything!

Keep up the amazing work!

Reactions: GaRbS

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I can't remember exactly what you have to do in order to get the scene, but you basically have to go see that lady in the tunnels again and she will talk about another experimental piece of equipment.

Get that and you can use it on her.

But I think you also need to see the blowjob scene with her if you haven't already. To do that you need to go to Iro's teahouse place thing. I know, I'm great at explaining things.

From there you can see through a hole in a wall if you progressed far enough. It leads to seeing her masturbate and you can then proceed to have a gloryhole blowjob scene with her.

There's a guide for it, but I forget where the guide is. That's how I figured out some things when I got lost.

Honestly can't wait for the next update! This was an amazing game. A bit...inconsistent through the books with choices, but hopefully that will be fine tuned later on. Would be nice to corrupt all of them and see it carry over and when you see them again they are still basically your slaves to do with as you please. Katara for me called me "Love" instead of "Master" in Book 3 when I saw her again which was a bit weird considering how book 1 went for me.

Still, I am curious how the rest will play out and I hope for a lot more scenes and everything!

Keep up the amazing work!
Thank you for writing so much man... but I've already figured it out.
On a second note, maybe you know how to get last Ty Lee scene? People suggest Iroh unlocks it after you beat him enough times and I've already beaten him 5 times. Would be nice to know how many more.
Thanks for the offered help tho

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Anyone know how many times to we have to lay the smackdown on our good boi Iroh in crab battles in order to unlock Ty Lee's kitty costume? I've won like five now
You have to win 5 full battles, not beat five of his crabs.

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for writing so much man... but I've already figured it out.
On a second note, maybe you know how to get last Ty Lee scene? People suggest Iroh unlocks it after you beat him enough times and I've already beaten him 5 times. Would be nice to know how many more.
Thanks for the offered help tho
Unfortunately I do not. I thought I got all of Ty Lee's scenes, but if there is a kitty costume then I am missing some content. Sorry I can't be of more help.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes