razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I apparently missed some scenes (last jin and ty lee) cause I didn't feel like making crabs fight each other. It seems so cruel and mean.
I'm kidding I just didn't want to bother with the crabby fights. So I didn't do anything about that. Hope I didn't miss too much.

Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
I apparently missed some scenes (last jin and ty lee) cause I didn't feel like making crabs fight each other. It seems so cruel and mean.
I'm kidding I just didn't want to bother with the crabby fights. So I didn't do anything about that. Hope I didn't miss too much.
Well you're missing out on a catgirl ty lee scene.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
kinda stuck at the part where after you defeat the two old ladies in the shack with the crab battles.
who exactly is the next guy to fight and where to find him? been wandering around the island not being able to find anything.
Your next aponent is fish girl in sea.
You don't fight fish girl again, you fight Iroh. If you're stuck on the island read Ember Island Day 3 in the walkthrough.

Reactions: 9172357631

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
I done 2 of 3 I have once I found out how to get the last scene of ty lee. the last scene is a hoot. oh I did find out something about the crab battle with Iroh. it seem u may not be able to finish it with one crab. i did 7 full battles with one one crab and didn't get the reward. but i went to the arena and cuaght 2 more to where i had 3 , i was able to get the reward.
TKS to the forums i was able to finish ty lee.

darkblood3763

May 26, 2018
Could you please post some saved game files where the whole game is completed until the current state, like final scenes with ty lee etc

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
tfw you make a post saying you added game saves and someone still makes a post asking for saves literally right below yours. :closedeyesmile:

I think you accidentally put the images in a spoiler in the OP though.
Believe me when I tell you this but I have absolutely no idea how it happened
upload_2018-8-7_18-19-15.png

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
They would have to recode a lot of the game to add a gallery so there's basically no chance that they will add one.

It would be easy for me or someone else to make a mod to add a gallery for the scenes, it's not really hard to do. But the problem is that there's just sooo many scenes in the game that it would take a long time to add them all.
I've been thinking about doing it too. But everytime then I remember how many files the code is separated into and how much digging I'd have to do to get the right label for every scene... and nope!
Maybe one day I'll come up with a more clever way to collect those labels. Like, searching for calls to what displays the images.
I could do
Code:
for file in *; do
    cat $file | grep "image_name"
    if [ $? -eq 0 ]; then
        echo $file >> dmp.txt
    fi
done
to get the name of every script in which an image is called, but that would require me to select all relevant sex scenes images and then search in the reported script for the right label.
I can't think of a more automated approach.

Edit:
Just taken a look at how many images there'd be to search for and it's a ton. Definitely the wrong approach. Too many pieces and variants for nude scenes. It'd be a nightmare.

GaRbS

Apr 3, 2018
on last quest in tavern, kill the air bender. not touching that.
That's needed to get June's last sex scene.
Katara for me called me "Love" instead of "Master" in Book 3 when I saw her again which was a bit weird considering how book 1 went for me.
I think that's because the game follows only the progression of the same route. Meaning that love Book 1 only continues into love Book 2 and so on. But don't quote me on that, I could be totally wrong.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Well as someone who has needed to look through the code a ton to write the walkthrough, I can tell you the way I learned to always instantly find the code/labels for anything.

For example say I'm playing the game and a scene with Azula starts and I want to know what the requirements to trigger that scene are so I can write them down in the walkthrough. I just use any dialog from that scene (that isn't super general or short) and do a single "Find in files" search that will search for that dialog in all the *.rpy files in the "/game" folder. And that's it, then I'm in the exact label at the exact point in the code where Azula said the line I searched for. :)

And in general most scenes are will be grouped together with similar scenes in the same .rpy file. For example in Book 1 the code for every Katara night scene is in the same file in the same section.

Hope that helps. :D
Yeah, I do that to when I'm playing through the game. But if I were to use that method I'd have to replay the game and search for every scene in-game (since I don't remember them all), which would be a lot of work.
I was wondering whether there'd be some way to automate at least some of the process, so as to work only based on the code without playing again, since the game is pretty massive at the moment.

Next time I'm on PC I will try fast reading through labels on notepad++ and see if that is enough to get all scenes in a reasonable time.
If I'm successful I will try to learn how to code a menu in Ren'Py and try to create a gallery mod.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes