Aug 7, 2018
Whew finally finished book 3 up to the current updates. Amazing game so far! One part I particularly struggled on was the maze under Lake Laogai. Would anyone like me to make a diagram/map of the maze with labeled points of interest? I know it would've definitely been helpful to me.

Aug 7, 2018
I would do it, but I'm not at that point in the game yet. Once I am though I probably will.

Пует.
Yo your walkthrough for the love route of book 2 was actually really helpful, so thanks for making that. Funny, I thought you'd just quit playing the game, hence the lack of updates. It's ok though, I can make the map, since I've basically memorized the whole damn thing from painstakingly trying to find Sokka again...

Reactions: Maid Lain
Aug 7, 2018
Also I am A N G E R Y :mad::mad::mad: that Azula's footjob scene is only in the slave route... I thought I'd just missed some side quest or whatever earlier in book 2. Really gets me wondering... what other scenes have I missed out on because I chose one route over another? :(

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Also I am A N G E R Y :mad::mad::mad: that Azula's footjob scene is only in the slave route... I thought I'd just missed some side quest or whatever earlier in book 2. Really gets me wondering... what other scenes have I missed out on because I chose one route over another? :(
Well, book 2 routes are enormously different. For instance you get Mai action in the love route and Ty Lee action in the slave one.
And probably book 3 love route will be very diverse from its slave counterpart.
So if you don't play all routes you miss out a lot. Well, with the exception of book 1, I guess, since I don't remember it being vastly different.

Aug 7, 2018
Yo speaking of book 3, Katara's got me really curious. How do you guys think she knows all that stuff about the mc's mission, and why is she acting so different? Could it be that the spirit lady is possessing her? Very interested to see how book 4 ties together all the loose ends.

Reactions: GaRbS

dukedice

Jul 21, 2017
I am at where I convinced toph to train me from the blackmail, and I am stuck in the maze not sure where to go any help?

randomhelix

Jul 7, 2018
im stuck at trying to upgrade the hospital but i cant find an obsidian.. another thing is the game bugged on construction materials, xause i swear i always stock up on wood and steel but everytime i reload a game i lost my supplies.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
not as far as I know. but on crab battles I use SHIFT O then crab1_hp = 30000. have to do that before u go into battle every time. hated trying to use potions. I have 3 crabs because Iroh crab battle quest.

Reactions: BastHouse

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
be glad when the update comes out. want to do the love side of book 3. got the slave side on 2 of the 3 I have done. just need to do the exit quests

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
If anyone could post what's in the new , it would be highly appreciated.

Aug 7, 2018
Is there really any point to crab battling more than you need to in book 3? I know beating Iroh 5 times gets you the mystery scene with Ty Lee in a catgirl suit, but is that seriously it? If so, I feel like it's kinda a lot of wasted time and effort for an optional scene and minigames.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
Yo speaking of book 3, Katara's got me really curious. How do you guys think she knows all that stuff about the mc's mission, and why is she acting so different? Could it be that the spirit lady is possessing her? Very interested to see how book 4 ties together all the loose ends.
At some point she says she's spoken with you and you told her stuff, so she's acting that way because she's helping you with your mission.
That means that further down the road you go to a point in time past book 1 but before book 3 and speak with her knowing more stuff about the spirits that you do in book 3.

I am at where I convinced toph to train me from the blackmail, and I am stuck in the maze not sure where to go any help?
yeah me too. HEWLP!
If you mean when Toph shoves you in the maze alone, when you reach the bottom dead end click on the wall, a device will be revealed. You need to turn it in a particular way and the road opens.

im stuck at trying to upgrade the hospital but i cant find an obsidian.. another thing is the game bugged on construction materials, xause i swear i always stock up on wood and steel but everytime i reload a game i lost my supplies.
Never had that material issue. Regarding obsidian, refer to the walkthrough linked in the op for all obsidian locations.

Reactions: GaRbS
Aug 7, 2018
What did the trick for me was doing the quests in the tavern. I had read from Maim Lam's walkthrough that the skull in the maze had two obsidians, but I only found one. I found my last one from some quest - I forget which.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Is there really any point to crab battling more than you need to in book 3? I know beating Iroh 5 times gets you the mystery scene with Ty Lee in a catgirl suit, but is that seriously it? If so, I feel like it's kinda a lot of wasted time and effort for an optional scene and minigames.
You can make fast money out of it and if you don't rush through the game but enjoy the minigames it's a nice distraction.

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
What did the trick for me was doing the quests in the tavern. I had read from Maim Lam's walkthrough that the skull in the maze had two obsidians, but I only found one. I found my last one from some quest - I forget which.
Yes, the tavern has quests with obsidian rewards and they are listed in the walkthrough.
Regarding the skull, there's two obsidians there.
The code reads:
Code:
label unique_room58_activate:
    if bk3_allow_firebending == True:
        if current_room.special_touch2 == "sp_no_special":
            $ current_room.special_touch2 = "sp_skullflame"
            if not skull_obsidian:
                $ obsidian +=2
                play sound "audio/win2.mp3"
                "you got {b}2 obsidian{/b}!"
                $ skull_obsidian = True
                $ skull_obsidian2 = True
            if skull_obsidian and not skull_obsidian2:
                $ obsidian +=1
                play sound "audio/win2.mp3"
                "you got {b}1 obsidian{/b}!"
                $ skull_obsidian2 = True
                y "neat!"
            show expression current_room.special_touch2
        elif current_room.special_touch2 == "sp_skullflame":
            hide expression current_room.special_touch2
            $ current_room.special_touch2 = "sp_no_special"
    else:
        "Oh shit, I can't firebend right now. Well maybe later."
As you can see, two units of obsidian to be found.
The conditions require you to be able to firebend (to light the candle on the skull on) and to click on the skull to light the candle. Then if you haven't gotten the first obsidian, you get two obsidians. If you got the first one you get the second one.
What's odd is that skull_obsidian isn't used anywhere else in that script so I don't get how would you ever get to have it set to True without also getting skull_obsidian2 set to True.
Anyway, I tested out again and you should get two obsidians out of the skull. If you didn't, something strange is going on.
Perhaps in an old version you got one obsidian from the skull and the second one was added later, thus the check for whether you had the first one but not the second, which the current script doesn't really need. In any case the skull would end up giving you two obsidians.

Reactions: Maid Lain

random.person

Aug 11, 2017
I was just checking this out even though I haven't played book 3 yet simply because that's like the 5th time someone has said the skull has only given them one obsidian. I thought the exact same thing, I'm sure that the code is like that because in a previous game version it only gave one obsidian instead of two. So I'm going to add a note in the obsidian walkthrough that the game needs to be the most recent version to get all the obsidian.
It's the only reasonable explanation I can come up with, unless that variable gets set in some other script, but I highly doubt it and it's not even worth to check.

Technically "quest 10" gives you an obsidian, but for obvious reasons no one has ever completed that quest.
Yep, quests 8 to 14 aren't actual quests, they are in the code but when you do quest 7 your quest variable is set to 15, so you can't do them.

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes