lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Iroh's quest iirc required you to talk with him and win the crab battle with him a few times.
Sorry to keep bothering you with all these questions.
So basically I have to be the very best that no one ever was. By catching crabs and battling them to get that very quest. Then at some point, Iroh's gonna offer me a test. Beat him and Jin becomes, free to be violated?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Anyone knows if they have any plans to add gallery?
They would have to recode a lot of the game to add a gallery so there's basically no chance that they will add one.

It would be easy for me or someone else to make a mod to add a gallery for the scenes, it's not really hard to do. But the problem is that there's just sooo many scenes in the game that it would take a long time to add them all.

Reactions: random.person

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
They would have to recode a lot of the game to add a gallery so there's basically no chance that they will add one.

It would be easy for me or someone else to make a mod to add a gallery for the scenes, it's not really hard to do. But the problem is that there's just sooo many scenes in the game that it would take a long time to add them all.
Well, better start soon then.
I'm joking, I'm joking.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Well, better start soon then.
I'm joking, I'm joking.
If I didn't have to work so much I wouldn't mind.

The thought of making a mod to improve Book 1 has also crossed my mind since it's a bit dated compared to the other books. Like removing all the grinding, making it less linear, adding more story events, etc.

But I'm too busy to even finish the walkthrough though o:

Reactions: GaRbS

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Im a bit stuck with Jin. Im a bit pass the peep hole. when I try to hypno her , it don't work. Im told to go to Ajala all I get is knock her out or hypno. do I need to be in the tunnels in a certain place to or something else

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
is there any one how has a save with azulas pegnation scean with brother route and not the prisoner that you can upload plz

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
This is driving me up the wall. I have done 30 hypno on Jin to get her think avatar is Lee and she keeps saying no.
Ajala is no help. all I get on her is Knock her out or hypno. do I have to wait for the update before I can finish with Jin or am I missing something

87huj35

Feb 21, 2018
This is driving me up the wall. I have done 30 hypno on Jin to get her think avatar is Lee and she keeps saying no.
Ajala is no help. all I get on her is Knock her out or hypno. do I have to wait for the update before I can finish with Jin or am I missing something
You're definitely missing something, as I've been able to hypnotize her for that just fine under the current update from June.
Can you go over everything that you've done with her to this point?

Feb 1, 2018
I had this same problem. I had to finish Joo Dee's storyline first, since it also involves asking Ajala for help a couple times. Until you complete Ajala's events involving Joo Dee, the last one with Jin won't unlock.

Reactions: Purswader and GaRbS

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
Joo Dee fat with a kid. So Im done with that side I belive. Jin I can peep on and do both items that r there. Im not sure what else I can do

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
kinda stuck at the part where after you defeat the two old ladies in the shack with the crab battles.
who exactly is the next guy to fight and where to find him? been wandering around the island not being able to find anything.
If you'd read the text you'd know the next opponent is Iroh. If you don't know where to find Iroh I would be very disappointed in you.

Gmeng

Jul 14, 2017
Hey, is it possible to transfer my old saves to the new update or do I have to restart a game each time?
You can play an old save but that usually causes errors, what I do is save at the end of a book so I can just play the new one (or you can just start a new game and skip Book1/2 and go straight to the one you want)

4.50 star(s) 276 Votes