f95zone

Jul 27, 2017
And if you are on the love route? What does it change?
You mean in general?
You play as Zuko and your approach to the girls is less "blunt". I like it a lot more than the slave route. But, I advise you play both. Both have some very good scenes.

Last edited:

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
just downloaded game a few days, actually reading through everything, and doing both routs holy shit this game took me a few hours to beat it.
has a ton of content (not talking about avatar but the genre/tag in general) this is the first trainer ive ever played o.o;

great game tho, first time ive ever really wanted to support a dev.

also as for some ppl asking for a walkthrough you don't really need one, its pretty straight forward the whole game and it points you where you need to go depending on the slave/lover route you take. theres only a few "hidden" things in the game that arnt so bluntly placed, don't know how to put spoiler tabs on forums or id list a few. :| never used a forum before joining this site.

Mar 21, 2018
I found extra commands:
(Affects your level and stats in the tunnel)
• bk3_level = 20 (I don't recommend going any higher because lvl 20 is the highest)
• bk3_hp = 1000

(Crabs)
• crab1_att = 100 (For other crabs, replace crab1 with crab2, crab3, etc.)
• crab1_acc = 100
• crab1_def = 100
• crab1_level = 99 (max lvl)

Last edited:

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Is it weird that this game got me into the last airbender and it turned out to be an amazing show.
Nah. I watched it when I was younger, but I mostly forgot about it since I didn't really care too much for it back then. After playing this game, I actually decided to rewatch it. No regrets. I found a few other great shows through similar ways.....

Reactions: Sihil

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Nah. I watched it when I was younger, but I mostly forgot about it since I didn't really care too much for it back then. After playing this game, I actually decided to rewatch it. No regrets. I found a few other great shows through similar ways.....
LOL ironically i watched a few episodes of one piece when i was younger, didn't care for it much. ran into some "cough" educational games "cough" for it and decided to watch it currently like 700+ episodes deep into it.

Aug 7, 2018
Morality affects your ending scene.
Hold on, what ending scenes are there? I never paid much attention to the morality stat, as I just assumed it was negligible. The endings I've encountered thus far are:
  • Love: Choose Azula over Mai and become her husband/slave/second-in-command
  • Love: Choose Mai over Azula and get married
  • Love: Choose to explore on your own, but later return and:
    • Dominate Azula, making her your slave/second-in-command
    • Become equals with Azula
  • Slave: Arrest Azula and make her become your slave? Idk, I honestly never really progressed that far in this route, since it didn't appeal to me (too rapey/forced)
So does morality add more possible endings, or are some of those above endings a result of low/high morality? I think I always just had low morality because I figured it was the natural way to go.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Pretty the silhouette on the main menu suggests Korra.
Well you don't play as Azula, Katara or Toph either. If the main menu suggests something, it would be that Korra will be the main "target" for the player in book 4. But anything is possible, obviously...

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Hold on, what ending scenes are there? I never paid much attention to the morality stat, as I just assumed it was negligible. The endings I've encountered thus far are:
  • Slave: Arrest Azula and make her become your slave? Idk, I honestly never really progressed that far in this route, since it didn't appeal to me (too rapey/forced)
So does morality add more possible endings, or are some of those above endings a result of low/high morality? I think I always just had low morality because I figured it was the natural way to go.
Only relevant on slave route. Good moral gives you the opportunity to fuck all 3 girls.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
LOL ironically i watched a few episodes of one piece when i was younger, didn't care for it much. ran into some "cough" educational games "cough" for it and decided to watch it currently like 700+ episodes deep into it.
There are worthwhile parodies of OP?Pretty sure all I ever stumbled over are these generic UI´fied flash animations.
Care to namedrop?

Huh?Are there really different endings for whether you dom Azula or make her your waifu?
Far as I remember they both pretty much are the same bar very minor dialogue changes.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Well you don't play as Azula, Katara or Toph either. If the main menu suggests something, it would be that Korra will be the main "target" for the player in book 4. But anything is possible, obviously...
I believe that that is the goal. I'd imagine you would be Tarrlok, Amon, Mako, or Bolin.

God imagine meeting Katara and Toph in that book...

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes