ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
So I'm at the point for Book 2 where I fucked Azula in the throne room and am now the Firelord. What am I supposed to do now? How do I finish this ending?

I hope that you were smart enough to save at the point of where you had to make the choice to leave the city, go with azula or mai. If not; then you have simply won yourself one of the better endings for that particular book. True ending was actually if you picked Mai and ran away with her.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope that you were smart enough to save at the point of where you had to make the choice to leave the city, go with azula or mai. If not; then you have simply won yourself one of the better endings for that particular book. True ending was actually if you picked Mai and ran away with her.
No,the real one is based on the cartoon seriesitself..Zuko go away from both of them and meet aang..after he return he will get both,Azula and Mai,you also can pregnant them too.I get this ending in my last play of Book 2

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
No,the real one is based on the cartoon seriesitself..Zuko go away from both of them and meet aang..after he return he will get both,Azula and Mai,you also can pregnant them too.I get this ending in my last play of Book 2
I meant the ending that moves the story along, forcing you to go into the next book. Which is the one where you go with Mai.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Android Megaupload link not working says user banned for violation of tos
could you use the report button as it is its intended use :p
Forgive the mods but there are too many comments to look upon before fixing links

Also an update for the Art Assets
1542976947177.png

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
toph slave route:
Battle Irohs crabs win enough to get Ty Lee repeatable sex scene in the brothel
Does the same apply to the love route? For that matter, when the game says that the love route is under construction, to what extent is that true?

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Does the same apply to the love route? For that matter, when the game says that the love route is under construction, to what extent is that true?
As far as I know, there is no benefit of crab battles in love route YET. But if you'll do a bit of grinding, I am sure it will pay off.
When the game says "under construction", it means that particular part of the game is meant to have more story, which will be added in the next update. Usually it happens with Toph, because that is the main story arc that moves you through the book, but in this version, for example, it happens at your house in the city, because they have planned to make a questline with Joo Dee.
However, if you get this message, it doesn't mean you have done everything there is to do in the current version of the game.

halluva

May 18, 2017
One last Q: Does Toph stay flatchested? The titlecard art has her with boobs, and the game keeps alluding to her wanting a bigger chest. I'm really not a fan of her looking like a kid.

Leckaine

Apr 4, 2018
One last Q: Does Toph stay flatchested? The titlecard art has her with boobs, and the game keeps alluding to her wanting a bigger chest. I'm really not a fan of her looking like a kid.
Yeah you get to change her chest if you buy the breast scrolls from katara after you've built the store

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
There are worthwhile parodies of OP?Pretty sure all I ever stumbled over are these generic UI´fied flash animations.
Care to namedrop?
nono sorry i missed your question too.

when i was a teen newgrounds was a biggggg thing for flash games, then other flash based game sites started popping up. so most of what i seen then was flash games.

this site (other than corruption of champions, and trials in tainted space) was the first site i ever downloaded an adult only game off of. (because the uploaders on this site have such kind, kind dear souls.)

if i do happen to find any decent OP Hgames ill def drop you a name tho.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
How do I get the ??? for Ty Lee? I've beaten Iroh multiple times and its still faded out on the slave route. Highest his crabs have been was level 23-24 and mine is 31. Also it seems that I am missing 1 obsidian and where can I find these elusive panties. I've asked everyone so far and none of them knows where it is.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
nono sorry i missed your question too.

when i was a teen newgrounds was a biggggg thing for flash games, then other flash based game sites started popping up. so most of what i seen then was flash games.

this site (other than corruption of champions, and trials in tainted space) was the first site i ever downloaded an adult only game off of. (because the uploaders on this site have such kind, kind dear souls.)

if i do happen to find any decent OP Hgames ill def drop you a name tho.
Dont worry about it.
Ah yes,the flash days of Ganguro Girl,DNA² and Love Hina dating sims.
Makes me feel old.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
Dont worry about it.
Ah yes,the flash days of Ganguro Girl,DNA² and Love Hina dating sims.
Makes me feel old.
Ganguro girls was awesome for its time, Love Hina as well' trolly as that was. Makes me realize my age and how long since its been since I have touched newgrounds and dating sims on the whole.

Reactions: Saraf
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes