Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
I believe that that is the goal. I'd imagine you would be Tarrlok, Amon, Mako, or Bolin.
Slave route maybe something in style of Azula slave route where you make your own avatar. I've been joking around for a while that Love Route you play as Asami just to screw with the MC and the players a bit.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Slave route maybe something in style of Azula slave route where you make your own avatar. I've been joking around for a while that Love Route you play as Asami just to screw with the MC and the players a bit.
If I remember the beginning correctly, the MC is originally from the Republic City and is pulled away by the Spirit soon after Korra opened the gateway to the spirit world. I don't remember it exactly, but the point is that the MC might actually come to his own time for book 4 as himself. In order to do what? That's a big question, but since this is hugely non-canon, it could work for both routes.

skyri

Jun 30, 2018
The game has no audio for me, tried to delete and download it again but the problem persists.

EDIT: didn't have this problem while playing on Windows 10, seems like it's a windows 7 problem but I really want to fix it.

EDIT2: fixed it by starting the game as an admin

Last edited:

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
The game has no audio for me, tried to delete and download it again but the problem persists.

EDIT: didn't have this problem while playing on Windows 10, seems like it's a windows 7 problem but I really want to fix it.
I use windows 7 but I don't have this issue. Is audio not working ONLY on this game?

skyri

Jun 30, 2018
I use windows 7 but I don't have this issue. Is audio not working ONLY on this game?

The audio doesn't work on any games downloaded from this website, steam games and other games work great. The games won't even show up on the windows volume mixer, so there is no sound being played at all.

edit: fixed, I just had to start the game as an admin

Last edited:

Anarae

May 25, 2018
Android Megaupload link not working says user banned for violation of tos

Last edited:

Sohotcocks69

Sep 30, 2017
hey im stuck on love south for toph. It says I need to convince toph to open the brothel but who do I go to to get her to do it. I tried katara but all she wants to do is give me a bj and fuck.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
and that's a bad thing? :þ
...There is this very annoyingly yet helpful guy you know that somehow always can provide you with the items you absolutely need... and is also very good with words. (need more hints?)

HighRon

Jun 17, 2017
I've seen this pop up now and then, but never downloaded it because I kept thinking it's new. How many hours of gameplay does this version have by now?

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I've seen this pop up now and then, but never downloaded it because I kept thinking it's new. How many hours of gameplay does this version have by now?
I would say about 4 - 6 hours if you're reading the dialog. Maybe 2 to 4 if you're going quickly. There's a lot of content now with the second book so far being the longest and maybe most interesting. I wouldn't say the game is long but it is packed with a good amount of content now.

Reactions: HighRon

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I would strongly recommend reading the dialog on your first play through. If you don't you will most likely miss clues as to what the next step in the story is. Not so much with book 1 but definitely with books 2 & 3. 90% of the questions on this thread could have been avoided if people read the in-game dialog.

Jambalama

Oct 13, 2018
Does anybody have a fix for this?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "script.rpyc", line 1366, in script
File "D:\Games\GBA\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2159, in execute
next_node(self.lookup())
File "D:\Games\GBA\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2144, in lookup
return renpy.game.script.translator.lookup_translate(self.identifier, getattr(self, "alternate", None))
File "D:\Games\GBA\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.4c-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 190, in lookup_translate
return tl.block[0]
AttributeError: 'unicode' object has no attribute 'block'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.4c
Thu Nov 22 20:49:35 2018

halluva

May 18, 2017
So I'm at the point for Book 2 where I fucked Azula in the throne room and am now the Firelord. What am I supposed to do now? How do I finish this ending?

Reactions: ghostfreak24
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes