Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you access the anti-hypnosis and other new stuff from the 7.4 update? Do I have to start a new game? Cause I already beat book 3 and when I come back after that toph is 2/5 broken and joo dee is still preggers? When I try to find new material I just cant.
uhm... I think you are mixing up routes... the ANTI hypnosis room is in the love root while the BROKEN stat is in the slave route

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm just hoping the Suki sex scene is better than the slave route. Her wanting it and initiating would be nice.

Also, fingers crossed we can get her 100% nude this time. I disliked how you couldn't fully undress her in the slave route.

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
I felt Suki's part in the slave route was very well done all things considered. Especially her devotion to the Kyoshi warriors and how much stock and heart she put into it. Especially when you convince her to wear said outfit when you have sex with her or to wear the makeup; which I found very attractive to be honest. Ironically my codeword that puts her in that hypnotised state was actually Kyoshi. I'd personally like to see more of Ajala since she seems to be an interesting character all around.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I'm wondering if somewhere down the line, the player would be given a choice of "main waifu" to end the game with? I want the MC to marry Kayane and give her Asuka as a gift pet
I felt Suki's part in the slave route was very well done all things considered. Especially her devotion to the Kyoshi warriors and how much stock and heart she put into it. Especially when you convince her to wear said outfit when you have sex with her or to wear the makeup; which I found very attractive to be honest. Ironically my codeword that puts her in that hypnotised state was actually Kyoshi. I'd personally like to see more of Ajala since she seems to be an interesting character all around.
She is a prostitute..Kyoshi my ass:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe its to much to ask but, can someone please give a save that have the last scene with Toph in the tavern, please? I accidentally delete mine. Its the scene when you cum in her but infront Suki.
Thanks in advance.
anyone?

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, the coder got back to me and it's pretty much what I expected. Instead of doing the smart thing the first time around, which is staying in bed until he was really better(and not just less sick) he played craps with his health and the house won.

I did tell him to eat some chicken soup and go to bed early until he really got it out of his system when he wrote me, but sometimes he's just too stubborn for his own good. I can understand that mindset, but it's just not the smart thing to do in this case.

He's actually already giving me estimations about when he thinks he'll be able to get things done... while also admitting he's still alternating between feeling bad and good. I might have laughed a bit when reading that but less with joy and more with a feeling of resignation. This is how I replied:

"NO. you get better(for real) and THAN you can start giving me estimations again."

Of course while repeating my earlier advice. Unfortunately I can't hold art "hostage" since he already has what he needs, but I hope I was stern enough for a chance to let sanity sink in.

So that's how things are right know. No surprise weekend release which I was still secretly fantasizing about. But if the coder takes the rest he needs, things should go back to normal soon.

That's it for now. If things change I'll let you know!

texasseidel

Nov 26, 2018
Hey, just got past the scene in book 3 where Toph tells you you're a real earthbender, albeit not a very experienced one, and cannot figure out how to progress.

Nov 28, 2018
Just beaten book 3. Pretty darn fun game, although I think I've found a bug/glitch. In mentioned book 3, slave route, while getting Jin hypnotised to a certain point, game tells me to find Ajala for further help in brainwashing Jin, except when going to her there is no prompt or trigger for her to give said help. Here's the save in case someone wants to check it out.

Reactions: Mistervd

Incognymous

May 6, 2017
Sacrifice the update of the month or sacrifice the game entirely?
I can be patient, since I have Something Unlimited and Milfy City to keep me company this December

LordPalpatine

Aug 4, 2017
I have been playing A lot of Sunset Riders 7s Something unlimited and i decided to try Four Elements ,can someone post Mega link for the game ?

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Hey people, I'm not dead (yet) and neither is my walkthrough for this game. I'm finally able to put all my focus back into it again, so I'm going to have the walkthrough done for both Book 2 routes no later than a couple weeks, then after that I'm going to do the Book 3 slave route which will probably take another 2 weeks. I'm actually updating the walkthrough into an in-game mod which also adds a cheat menu, and there's a 95% chance I'm going to add a scene replay gallery to it too. :)

B2L_modmenu.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png B2L_scenes.png B2L_scenes_azula.png B2L_scenes_side.png B2L_scenes_other.png promo.png

Update:

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hey people, I'm not dead (yet) and neither is my walkthrough for this game. I'm finally able to put all my focus back into it again, so I'm going to have the walkthrough done for both Book 2 routes no later than a couple weeks, then after that I'm going to do the Book 3 slave route which will probably take another 2 weeks. I'm actually updating the walkthrough into an in-game mod which also adds a cheat menu, and there's a 95% chance I'm going to add a scene replay gallery to it too. :)

View attachment 189203 View attachment 189218 View attachment 189349 View attachment 189204 View attachment 189205 View attachment 189206 View attachment 189209 View attachment 189207
Walkthrough turned mod...thats a first.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes