Aug 14, 2018
Book 3 - love route. The Avatar reading to Toph the smut from Iroh:"As he began removing his robe and wizard hat [...]" immediately took me back to bash.org-days. :)

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
this new version that will come out in December is the end of book 3 or goes through the middle of book4
I don't think they would end book 3 and start with book 4 in the same update, so it will most likely still be book 3. Whether the next update will have the ending for book 3 is uncertain, but they seem to go in that direction.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Personally, I'm hoping that we get book 3 mostly wrapped up.

What's left? Vaginal/anal for Toph, a full sex scene for Suki and the ending, right?

Reactions: ghostfreak24

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I hope they won't rush the ending of book 3. I remember them rushing the ending of book 2 and they had to spent one more update redoing it, because many, me included, were pretty disappointed by the conclusion. As much as I am looking forward to book 4, I hope for a well made conclusion for the love route. I also need more Smellerbee! :D

Reactions: GaRbS and Separin

Separin

Oct 22, 2018

What's left? Vaginal/anal for Toph, a full sex scene for Suki and the ending, right?
Also some kind of Joo Dee questline. And a bit more with Jin. And the brothel still doesn't do anything. So there is quite a bit left.

On the other hand, I believe there is just one section of the maze locked out, but they have stated that they have a little bit more prepared for the maze this time.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
Also some kind of Joo Dee questline. And a bit more with Jin. And the brothel still doesn't do anything. So there is quite a bit left.
I had forgotten about Joo Dee and Jin. Ok, that's actually way more left than I thought.

Last edited:
Reactions: GaRbS

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Cat girls like Felicia from Darkstalkers definitely are, but the vast majority aren't. Like, if I am looking for Monster Girls and someone links me to Tokyo Mew Mew or Nekopara I'd tell them no, just no.
Pretty much.

-story
-Toph content
-June content
-Suki Content
-Jin Content
-Joo Dee content
-possible Smellerbee content
-Ajala content(though thats likely coupled with story progression)
-possible Ty Lee content
-whatever the brothel is supposed to be used for

thats only from the top of my head but looks like a decent chunk of content to me

Last edited:

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Pretty much.

-story
-Toph content
-June content
-Suki Content
-Jin Content
-Joo Dee content
-possible Smellerbee content
-Ajala content(though thats likely coupled with story progression)
-possible Ty Lee content
-whatever the brothel is supposed to be used for

thats only from the top of my head but looks like a decent chunk of content to me
Exactly. I also feel it would be great to have a reward for crab battles and a bit more to do in Iroh's teashop. Even in the slave route there was almost no use for the location, not to mention almost non-existent purpose of the Fountain and the Palace. I find it frustrating that these locations are there for one or two scenes, but you spend most of the book clicking on them in hope of some content.

Also, the amount of content for all the girls listed is not bound to just a final sex scene. There is almost an infinite amount of possibilities. No doubt some of them have been explored by our own imagination.

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018
Hey guys, artist here with a none art update.
This month was supposed to be our glorious return to keeping the new build releases within the month and we tried really hard to make it happen without cutting out parts. Well, we didn't cut out parts and that wouldn't have been a problem if the coder hadn't picked up something which is stronger than his hand sanitizer. I never use hand sanitizer and so far I've turned out to be a lot less prone to viruses than him ...hmmmm....

Anyway, I haven't heard from him since his last update(and I've been checking my email like a madman the last few days), which means he's either burying himself in work and trying to at least get the bughunt version ready today.... or he didn't take being sick serious enough and had a relapse. I'm starting to suspect it's the latter because he'd typically have let me know what's going on by now if he could.

I haven't been feeling entirely healthy either lately, but it's nothing compared to what the coder picked up. I could talk more about this, but I'm actually writing this update for one important reason. So let's get to that.

I wanted to write this update to let you know we'll pm the early access build(and the bughunt version) to the November patrons once those are ready. This way, even if you aren't a patron anymore in December or change your tier next month, you will still get what you were supposed to get in November. Of course we'll also do the normal posts with links, but anyone who takes a month off (December is an expensive month after all) won't be left hanging.

While I'm at it, let's also do a little December talk. Seeing as how we're having a hard time staying on schedule (sickness or not) there's no way we can get a full blown build together in December for obvious reasons. We do want to release something and like always we'll make it the best we can, but more than likely it will be smaller than you're used of us.

I've finished enough material to possibly fill another normal build, but I'm not going to entice the coder by sending everything his way in one go. He'll just end up wanting to use it all regardless of the time left. If he has an opportunity to add more I will send more his way naturally.

Speaking of the new stuff I've been working on, I'm actually really(like reaaaally) happy with how some of it turned out and almost sad I can't just bury the coder with all of it at once and see his reaction to it.

Well, there you have it. I still have a slight hope the coder will pop up today and tell us he's finished work on the build, but whether he does or not you don't have to be concerned about getting the build once it's ready regardless of your tier status in December.

Despite this less than positive update I'd still like to wish you all a great weekend and the second I have some new information I'll update this post!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Anybody else hoping for more June? My beautiful goth girl needs some more love.
Why hope?
Isnt that pretty much a given considering the story setup?
Hopefully it doesnt just end with anal this time around.
Dont have a problem with anal itself but that being the only penetrative option always feels like the game is taunting you.
"Nuhuhu no jackpot for you,only the backdoor ya muppet!" - urgh.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Maybe its to much to ask but, can someone please give a save that have the last scene with Toph in the tavern, please? I accidentally delete mine. Its the scene when you cum in her but infront Suki.
Thanks in advance.

Shadowman420

Dec 1, 2018
How do you access the anti-hypnosis and other new stuff from the 7.4 update? Do I have to start a new game? Cause I already beat book 3 and when I come back after that toph is 2/5 broken and joo dee is still preggers? When I try to find new material I just cant.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes