Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The refference seemed more to indicate that the player will be able to gather the girls as Endgame for his true Harem.
Last time I played (2-3 Versions ago) it was still mentioned atleast.
But remakeing Book 1 could also be a legit way to prolong development after the core story is finished

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hm I wonder,I always took the collection of your harem for granted so not really sure how needed such a remark would be for that but might very well be the case.
Thought more about a last grand tour through the different timelines to see how the world is progressing shortly before/after the finale(think MGQ epilogue)...though I suppose that would be a bit rendundant considering 3/4 of the narrative are written in stone(especially now that Katara became a reoccuring character with book 3 and visiting her during her book 1 timeline would be somewhat pointless).

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The probleme with collecting your harem is that it's not possible since it would mess with the Korra era characters like Aang and Katara's kids and given that book 4 happen in that time, it would be way too AU without at least Tenzin around.

And Book 2's love route clearly end with the character basicaly giving a tip to Azula about getting with Zuko for good.

that and they are all either dead or very very old ladies by the time Korra is born, let alone our character who is like 2 reincarnation later (assuming he is the fire nation avatar instead of the earth kingdom one)

I mean you can always put those probleme under the rugs but still.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I wouldn't be so sure about that... The spirits drop several informations that indicate, that you aren't travelling time itself but rather relive the Era's in a dreamlike state.
It would also explain several inconsistency in regard to certain Events (like earth bender invasion dureing Book 2) and battle Setups with the Snake Spirit

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Well I wouldn't be so sure about that... The spirits drop several informations that indicate, that you aren't travelling time itself but rather relive the Era's in a dreamlike state.
It would also explain several inconsistency in regard to certain Events (like earth bender invasion dureing Book 2) and battle Setups with the Snake Spirit
Yeah, some info seems to indicate that but others contradict it like the spirit directly talking about trapping your host's mind.

Also it would just turn the whole game into a very long wet dream.

Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The spirit world excist on a different plane of existence than the normal world... also in the original Series non of the spirits had any significant power in the real world.
The Snake spirit also indicates we shouldn't completely trust the Spirit of the River as she keeps secrets from us
All things considered it seems to make more sence to expect that the MC being fooled and he is actually trapped in the Spirit world interacting with memories of a time long past... if he gathers a Harem of girls from memories he might be able to maintaine it in the Spirit world but they would disappear once he reenters reality

Reactions: ghostfreak24

JRZ17

Dec 5, 2017
I’m just curious of what scenes will MITY do for the snake spirit in the Love route. I liked the scenes for her in the slave route.

Reactions: Bas134

Chokel

Aug 31, 2017
Unknown at this point, but highly predicted.
if you downloaded the art thingy from here you would know, that the developer said(wrote) he "can't wait to do nasty stuff to Korra" (not sure about the exact choice of words, but something along the lines).
not sure wich one, but you can look through them, you will definitely find it.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
The probleme with collecting your harem is that it's not possible since it would mess with the Korra era characters like Aang and Katara's kids and given that book 4 happen in that time, it would be way too AU without at least Tenzin around.
Could always just write them off as "but actually MC´s children"(which,yes,opens up the whole can of worms about body possession and how that works but since the game has given absolutley no answer while still heavily banking on impregnation Im going with magical MC genes for now)as well as time shenanigans to keep them young(which I wouldnt put beyond this games writing...I mean...comeon,its fun but not exactly complex).
Said it before but keeping the canon couplings could bite them in the arse considering the genre this game is set in(even more so now that it started to go full ham in the love routes).
Might not be the most satisfying solution narratively but probably the most sensible one(also would open up the possibility to change up the rather hahum Korra cast a bit but thats a different matter and one people might very well argue against).

And Book 2's love route clearly end with the character basicaly giving a tip to Azula about getting with Zuko for good.
Thats a interesting interpretation of the line.
Always sounded to me like Azula should take care of her brother despite him obviously being a different person going forward,not that she should start humping his bone.
Would be a rather jarring character shift for Zuko in the first place(whats more,MC doesnt really seem like the kind of guy who likes to share his waifus).

The spirit world excist on a different plane of existence than the normal world... also in the original Series non of the spirits had any significant power in the real world.
The Snake spirit also indicates we shouldn't completely trust the Spirit of the River as she keeps secrets from us
All things considered it seems to make more sence to expect that the MC being fooled and he is actually trapped in the Spirit world interacting with memories of a time long past... if he gathers a Harem of girls from memories he might be able to maintaine it in the Spirit world but they would disappear once he reenters reality
So the equivalent of "it was all a dream!"?
Wow...oh boy...
Im aware I just denounced the storytelling as to not exactly be Shakespeare and admittedly it would at least have a basis in the established narrative instead of just being thrown in there for shock value but fuck...is there a single more unsatisfying writing trope?

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
I looked through 0.4 and it's what we have now in term of breast sizes. So that change was made very early in development, before Book 1 was done.

However, even in 0.3 you don't see that model in the game. It is overwrote by the breast sizes we currently have, so you have to edit some files. I stitched together some of the files in 0.3. This is basically all the scenes they did with small breasts.

Reactions: Maid Lain

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
However, even in 0.3 you don't see that model in the game. It is overwrote by the breast sizes we currently have, so you have to edit some files.
Ah, that's interesting. I didn't actually play the 0.3, just looked looked through the files.

But yeah you'd need to do what I described here to put them in-game:
To make a mod with the old art, you would need to replace the base images that have no tits in the current version with the original loli tits base images, then replace all the small tits overlay images in the current version with a blank transparent image.

However some of the art might not match up perfectly with the old loli tits base images, so other images may have to be replaced as well with the old art. So it'd be a bit tedious to make, and all the scenes would have to be checked to make sure the images match up with the old loli tits base images.
I might look into doing it myself, but if it's a lot of work I'll probably give up before doing much lol.

Reactions: inshaderwetrust

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
From what I can tell all you need to do is make the small breast overlay completely transparent and copy over the base model from 0.3. The small breasts were drawn on the base model. Working right now on trying to get these scenes to work with the latest version.

Reactions: Maid Lain

dimansio

Dec 21, 2018
Ok, it "works" but there's some facial/head problems in some scenes because the newer version does things a bit differently. It's fixable by adjusting some other images. However, most scenes have her going back and forth in breast size, because not all scenes have that art. It's jarring and distracting. Overall, it doesn't seem worth the effort - the images I posted above are everything offered. With them making 16k a month, hopefully they will go back and add extra features like this after the game is finished. A cup Katara is dream... :(

On the topic of releasing Book 4 in widescreen... I also hope at some point they release the game with the original resolution images, or at least larger than what we have now. Playing full screen on a large 4K monitor, it can be quite pixelated and it's a shame they resize the images for the game.

See: Ty Lee in full resolution.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
What are those first 3 images showing? Old art vs new art? The version on the left looks better than the version on the right in the first 2 images imo, but the version on the right is what's used in the current version for Book 2.

Ty Lee on the left looks happy. Ty Lee on the right looks a bit dead inside and like she's staring off into space.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
On the topic of releasing Book 4 in widescreen... I also hope at some point they release the game with the original resolution images, or at least larger than what we have now. Playing full screen on a large 4K monitor, it can be quite pixelated and it's a shame they resize the images for the game.

Huh Im not sure renpy offers the possibility to support both.
It wasnt exactly built for widescreen in mind and while its just a simple ini change for the consumer recoding it on a switch basis could be a genuine headache(if even possible).
Any games that actually did that?

Ty Lee on the left looks happy. Ty Lee on the right looks a bit dead inside and like she's staring off into space.
Dunno,really like the much more defined musculature and shadowing,left looks incredibly flat.
Actually makes me want to replay book 2 now haha...if just there was actual Ty Lee content -_-

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Could always just write them off as "but actually MC´s children"(which,yes,opens up the whole can of worms about body possession and how that works but since the game has given absolutley no answer while still heavily banking on impregnation Im going with magical MC genes for now)as well as time shenanigans to keep them young(which I wouldnt put beyond this games writing...I mean...comeon,its fun but not exactly complex).
Said it before but keeping the canon couplings could bite them in the arse considering the genre this game is set in(even more so now that it started to go full ham in the love routes).
Might not be the most satisfying solution narratively but probably the most sensible one(also would open up the possibility to change up the rather hahum Korra cast a bit but thats a different matter and one people might very well argue against).

Thats a interesting interpretation of the line.
Always sounded to me like Azula should take care of her brother despite him obviously being a different person going forward,not that she should start humping his bone.
Would be a rather jarring character shift for Zuko in the first place(whats more,MC doesnt really seem like the kind of guy who likes to share his waifus).

So the equivalent of "it was all a dream!"?
Wow...oh boy...
Im aware I just denounced the storytelling as to not exactly be Shakespeare and admittedly it would at least have a basis in the established narrative instead of just being thrown in there for shock value but fuck...is there a single more unsatisfying writing trope?
Good point for the heavy emphasis on impregnation and yeah, you can go 'actualy the MC's kids because magic' but it would still mean Katara had lived with Aang as Husband and wife for what ? 50 years ? though it would be funny to see a Tenzin trying to stay serious and keep control of his 'MC like' impulse and he would probably be with both Lin and his wife rather than quit one for the other.

Yeah it could bite them in the ass but they don't seem to go that way except for Aang and Katara anyway, since Suki pretty much give the boot to Sokka in book 3 and Zuko, despite Azula's voice actress being for it and an Azula x Blue Spirit being in an official conv panel about shipping, probably did not end up with Azula and Mai is questionable since she dumped his ass in the comics (since the 'Azula + Mai' ending is coded as the true end).

Well, it's true you could interpret that line like that too, i guesse we'll see.

Well, as far as we know, the MC is acting exactly like Zuko while he is amnesic since the spirit said that the body fight the possession and if you are vulnerable, you'd end up the same as the original mind or something like that and no one comment on how Zuko is different from usual, unlike how people comment Aang is different in book 3, you also have a few moment who are what Zuko would do and not what the MC would do and they make a few paralel between their Zuko and the MC, like how the MC is born in a city founded by Zuko so we can assume they had some point in common.

Also if they want to change up the Korra cast, given that both Azula and Mai are pregnant at the end of the love route but we only know 1 kid for Zuko, they could do something with that.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes