Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the normal story New Republica is founded by Zuko and is supported by Aang until it grows into a industrial city with a technology level from around the last century.
Zuko's Son becomes an Admiral of the fleet of the Firenation... I don't remember about a mentioning of other children or who leads the firenation at that point... One thing to consider... around the time Zuko returns to the Firenation he had lived in Exile for several years with no other contact to the firnation, than Iroh... who had sepperated himself for even longer... so noone could really say how he behaved untypical for Zuko other than Iroh... but since he is in prison and has hardly to no contact to Zuko he would have a hard time notice any differences I suppose.
From all the people of the firenation know he had changed in his time in exile... in the original story there were atleast some hints of him behaveing differently a few times in key moments

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
In the normal story New Republica is founded by Zuko and is supported by Aang until it grows into a industrial city with a technology level from around the last century.
Zuko's Son becomes an Admiral of the fleet of the Firenation... I don't remember about a mentioning of other children or who leads the firenation at that point... One thing to consider... around the time Zuko returns to the Firenation he had lived in Exile for several years with no other contact to the firnation, than Iroh... who had sepperated himself for even longer... so noone could really say how he behaved untypical for Zuko other than Iroh... but since he is in prison and has hardly to no contact to Zuko he would have a hard time notice any differences I suppose.
From all the people of the firenation know he had changed in his time in exile... in the original story there were atleast some hints of him behaveing differently a few times in key moments
In the original story, he was only gone for 3 years and had basicaly fought any change tooth and nail and Azula quite clearly still know how he behave and his personality, she even play him like a fiddle seconds after they come across each other, also the story would happen after taking over Ba Sing Se, at which point Azula would have passed enough time with Zuko to notice if he suddenly had a very different personality.

I never heard of Zuko's son but i know about his daughter who took over as the fire lord, she appear for a bit in Korra.

Reactions: TheDevian

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I never heard of Zuko's son but i know about his daughter who took over as the fire lord, she appear for a bit in Korra.
So is his son.... while Amon and his brother try their Coup d'etair he is the Admiral commanding the firenation fleet supporting the order of New Republica

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah it could bite them in the ass but they don't seem to go that way except for Aang and Katara anyway, since Suki pretty much give the boot to Sokka in book 3 and Zuko, despite Azula's voice actress being for it and an Azula x Blue Spirit being in an official conv panel about shipping, probably did not end up with Azula and Mai is questionable since she dumped his ass in the comics (since the 'Azula + Mai' ending is coded as the true end).
Fair enough though I would be cautious with calling anything a "true end" in the context of a choice based eroge.
While the team might very well consider it as such(which would make your choices in book 2 completely pointless <-<) the whole idea is based on the misconception that the "golden path" is always considered the canon ending(which in the first place never made much sense considering VNs,outside of the kinetic sub-genre,are based on the idea of routes,making every single branching point canon).

Well, as far as we know, the MC is acting exactly like Zuko while he is amnesic since the spirit said that the body fight the possession and if you are vulnerable, you'd end up the same as the original mind or something like that and no one comment on how Zuko is different from usual, unlike how people comment Aang is different in book 3, you also have a few moment who are what Zuko would do and not what the MC would do and they make a few paralel between their Zuko and the MC, like how the MC is born in a city founded by Zuko so we can assume they had some point in common.
Wasnt that whole line of thought aimed at memories,not mannerisms?
I have a hard time imagining the story even reaching the point of book 2 with a leecherous Zuko thats more interested in lazying around and screwing everything that offers than being his original counterpart.
I mean,its a fair enough assumption but I have a hard time seeing it.

Also if they want to change up the Korra cast, given that both Azula and Mai are pregnant at the end of the love route but we only know 1 kid for Zuko, they could do something with that.
One should very well keep in mind that the impregnation scenes themselves are optional so they might never have been intended to make an impact on the story in the first place(then again its not exactly enough expanded upon to scratch any kink itch and,outside of the farm,its only brought up as a narrative point instead of being used in a sexual context so...yeah who knows).
We will see,if nothing else it offers them the possibility to break a bit away from canon as far as Korra is concerned and integrate book 4 more into FET´s own narrative.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Fair enough though I would be cautious with calling anything a "true end" in the context of a choice based eroge.
While the team might very well consider it as such(which would make your choices in book 2 completely pointless <-<) the whole idea is based on the misconception that the "golden path" is always considered the canon ending(which in the first place never made much sense considering VNs,outside of the kinetic sub-genre,are based on the idea of routes,making every single branching point canon).

Wasnt that whole line of thought aimed at memories,not mannerisms?
I have a hard time imagining the story even reaching the point of book 2 with a leecherous Zuko thats more interested in lazying around and screwing everything that offers than being his original counterpart.
I mean,its a fair enough assumption but I have a hard time seeing it.

One should very well keep in mind that the impregnation scenes themselves are optional so they might never have been intended to make an impact on the story in the first place(then again its not exactly enough expanded upon to scratch any kink itch and,outside of the farm,its only brought up as a narrative point instead of being used in a sexual context so...yeah who knows).
We will see,if nothing else it offers them the possibility to break a bit away from canon as far as Korra is concerned and integrate book 4 more into FET´s own narrative.
Well, one way the story could get there even with a Zuko more similar to the MC is to have him be motivated by 'go back to the palace with the luxe and the sexy chicks who'd be more than happy to get on with the prince that it imply' rather than 'recover my honor and earn my father's love and respect', same action, different objectif, just like the MC basicaly does like Aang by learning all four element, he just does it for very different reason.

Remember that Zuko in the show was basicaly stranded at sea on a boat with only dudes around when we first see him, if we assume he was more similar to the MC, he'd be just as motivated to capture the avatar if not more, the only place that would really pose probleme would be Kyoshi Island, since it's full of girls but as the fire nation prince, he had 0 chance to be welcome anyway and maybe he also had a weird Tsundere vibe toward Azula in their version, given how Azula has a yandere vibe in book 2, that would make Zuko jump ship with Azula at ba sing se just like in canon.

I mean, i see how you could have trouble picturing it but it can work IMO.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Basically this.
I don't like the way this is going... (story-wise because the art is an easy 8.5/10 for me).
It's been three books and there's been no cuck shit whatever. From either gender. Or any semblance of it.

If there was, I feel like MITY would know they'd lose most of their fans.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Technicaly we do cuck Sokka given how we are fucking Suki and she basicaly dump his ass in the love route of book 3.

Reactions: TheDevian

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Well, one way the story could get there even with a Zuko more similar to the MC is to have him be motivated by 'go back to the palace with the luxe and the sexy chicks who'd be more than happy to get on with the prince that it imply' rather than 'recover my honor and earn my father's love and respect', same action, different objectif, just like the MC basicaly does like Aang by learning all four element, he just does it for very different reason.

Remember that Zuko in the show was basicaly stranded at sea on a boat with only dudes around when we first see him, if we assume he was more similar to the MC, he'd be just as motivated to capture the avatar if not more, the only place that would really pose probleme would be Kyoshi Island, since it's full of girls but as the fire nation prince, he had 0 chance to be welcome anyway and maybe he also had a weird Tsundere vibe toward Azula in their version, given how Azula has a yandere vibe in book 2, that would make Zuko jump ship with Azula at ba sing se just like in canon.

I mean, i see how you could have trouble picturing it but it can work IMO.
Getting daddy´s approval and restoring his honor was such an integral part of initial Zoku´s character that I really dont see how a completely different version would make the same choices and end up in the same position.
Possible?Yes but seems like an awful stretch just to validate why no one confronted an amnesiac prince with a constantly looming Azula behind him on his sudden behaviour changes.

Admittedly FET has set a precedence of completely changing a character with Sokka but that at last serves a comedic purpose(and possibly to deflate the cucking problems that woud have arisen if him and Suki were played straight)something that isnt the case for Zuko as far as I can tell.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It clear Sokka is an idiot,and Suki need someone that can protect her and care about her and it clearly is Aang,since Suki have a crush on Aang but doesnt want to cross path between katara and aang,it make them more lovey dovey than that rapey slave shit

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Yeah I don't see a problem with the Sokka/Suki thing here. Sure, in AtLA they fell for each other before reaching Ba Sing Se, but here everyone is aged up. I think Aang would be too young for Suki in the series, but this is a very different scenario.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I might be mixing things up here as it was awhile since I watched the original story... but wasn't Suki supposed to become Aangs wife while he visited the Kyoshi warriors for the first time?
I know he and Katara kinda fought hard to avoid that... but you could still use that as reasoning to say he just changed his mind and took her into his already growing Harem

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
I might be mixing things up here as it was awhile since I watched the original story... but wasn't Suki supposed to become Aangs wife while he visited the Kyoshi warriors for the first time?
I know he and Katara kinda fought hard to avoid that... but you could still use that as reasoning to say he just changed his mind and took her into his already growing Harem
I don't think that's true, although I too haven't seen it in a while. Anyway, I don't think it's necessary, FET is already a very very different story and this can be safely ignored. I found it a bit odd to include Sokka in the game at all, but I guess he has to be dealt with some way or another since he's a major character in the series.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Getting daddy´s approval and restoring his honor was such an integral part of initial Zoku´s character that I really dont see how a completely different version would make the same choices and end up in the same position.
Possible?Yes but seems like an awful stretch just to validate why no one confronted an amnesiac prince with a constantly looming Azula behind him on his sudden behaviour changes.

Admittedly FET has set a precedence of completely changing a character with Sokka but that at last serves a comedic purpose(and possibly to deflate the cucking problems that woud have arisen if him and Suki were played straight)something that isnt the case for Zuko as far as I can tell.
Zuko wouldn't be the first heavily changed character to suit the story, Katara did too and the whole water tribe is way more sex obsessed than in canon and Jin in book 3 was changed too, so it's not much of a stretch, making the characters more sex obsessed is what the game does in general.

Mai and Azula would litteraly be the first one to confront Zuko about it and Ty Lee would probably mention it too, Iroh would probably even be able to guesse the whole spirit nonsense given that he went to the spirit realm himself and amnesia + heavy change in personality is probably a big red flag for spirit intervention in their world, having Azula looming over him would stop none of them to confront him, hell, Mai gives you a blowjob while she know it would enrage Azula..

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes