Elmacmanus

Feb 18, 2018
While we're on the Sokka subject, does choosing him as the winner of the haiku battle does anything ? He gave me a cabbage, I have no idea what to do with it

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
While we're on the Sokka subject, does choosing him as the winner of the haiku battle does anything ? He gave me a cabbage, I have no idea what to do with it
It give you a free blowjob from Ty Lee, otherwise you have to pay 100 coin per Cabbage (though you can get another free one IIRC)

AKA it's not worth pissing off a waifu for it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Hugo_GLz

May 27, 2017
Can I just say that I really like the quality of the new animations? I'm only in 0.7.5b, and yet I'm noticing a few more frames and detail, especially the feet movement in Ty Lee's footjob being 3d-like.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Zuko wouldn't be the first heavily changed character to suit the story, Katara did too and the whole water tribe is way more sex obsessed than in canon and Jin in book 3 was changed too, so it's not much of a stretch, making the characters more sex obsessed is what the game does in general.
There is a rather big differences between opening characters up to more sexual interactions(or developing them into that direction,as was the case with Katara)and completely rewriting a character from the ground up with different character traits,motivations and attitude towards...well basicly everything.

Mai and Azula would litteraly be the first one to confront Zuko about it and Ty Lee would probably mention it too, Iroh would probably even be able to guesse the whole spirit nonsense given that he went to the spirit realm himself and amnesia + heavy change in personality is probably a big red flag for spirit intervention in their world, having Azula looming over him would stop none of them to confront him, hell, Mai gives you a blowjob while she know it would enrage Azula..
Azula is absolutely benefiting from the situation so its unlikely she would(why would she point Zuko towards the very reason she is able to manipulate him?).
Mai wouldnt gain anything by it either(even if she was the kind of person that would be willing to meddle in other peoples affairs which she never struck me as,whats more she finally gets a shot at Zuko,one would think she is rather happy about that).
Iroh doesnt exactly spend much time with him and what little they do is focused on relevant topics.
As for Ty Lee...yeah I mean we are talking about a girl that gets stuck in a wall because she cant do simple math and gets sweet talked into prostitution by a stranger.
She isnt exactly portrayed as her brightest in FET.

I see where you are coming from and the point is obviously not without merrit but thats just too little evidence for me to consider such huge character changes as intended canon.
At the end of the day FET is a fanwork based on preexisting fiction and those tend to want to stay as close to the source as possible while still fullfilling their own vision.
A completely different Zuko would serve absolutley no purpose outside of validating something that might very well just be a writing oversight(change in attitude not being made an ongoing topic)or be attributed to untoughtful writing(the already named amnesiac=blank slate trope).

I doubt the story is ever going to give a definite answer to the situation at this point so agreeing to disagree probably would be the smartest choice?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
There is a rather big differences between opening characters up to more sexual interactions(or developing them into that direction,as was the case with Katara)and completely rewriting a character from the ground up with different character traits,motivations and attitude towards...well basicly everything.

Azula is absolutely benefiting from the situation so its unlikely she would(why would she point Zuko towards the very reason she is able to manipulate him?).
Mai wouldnt gain anything by it either(even if she was the kind of person that would be willing to meddle in other peoples affairs which she never struck me as,whats more she finally gets a shot at Zuko,one would think she is rather happy about that).
Iroh doesnt exactly spend much time with him and what little they do is focused on relevant topics.
As for Ty Lee...yeah I mean we are talking about a girl that gets stuck in a wall because she cant do simple math and gets sweet talked into prostitution by a stranger.
She isnt exactly portrayed as her brightest in FET.

I see where you are coming from and the point is obviously not without merrit but thats just too little evidence for me to consider such huge character changes as intended canon.
At the end of the day FET is a fanwork based on preexisting fiction and those tend to want to stay as close to the source as possible while still fullfilling their own vision.
A completely different Zuko would serve absolutley no purpose outside of validating something that might very well just be a writing oversight(change in attitude not being made an ongoing topic)or be attributed to untoughtful writing(the already named amnesiac=blank slate trope).

I doubt the story is ever going to give a definite answer to the situation at this point so agreeing to disagree probably would be the smartest choice?
Yeah, I was never trying to say that it was all actualy canon to the game or whatever, i was just trying to list way that whole scenario could work, how i saw the whole thing and stuff like that.

That and i was just imagining how the whole story would have looked like in a 'what if' where my theory / interpretation is actualy correct, it has some humour potential.

But as i said, i also see your point.

Reactions: TheDevian and Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Yeah, I was never trying to say that it was all actualy canon to the game or whatever, i was just trying to list way that whole scenario could work, how i saw the whole thing and stuff like that.

That and i was just imagining how the whole story would have looked like in a 'what if' where my theory / interpretation is actualy correct, it has some humour potential.

But as i said, i also see your point.
Fair enough fair enough.

Ho far the Joo Dee progress go? I think I'm stuck.
Well my lad,thats kinda hard to say without knowing where exactly your progress halts.
Latest content is a repeatable scene in MC´s house.

Jun 18, 2018
It give you a free blowjob from Ty Lee, otherwise you have to pay 100 coin per Cabbage (though you can get another free one IIRC)

AKA it's not worth pissing off a waifu for it.
How do you get the blowjob scene? I tried both options but didn't end up getting it.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
How do you get the blowjob scene? I tried both options but didn't end up getting it.
You get Ty Lee proposing blowjobs for each cabbage you buy after you meet the cabbage guy and he get his stand destroyed, you can get a free cabbage from him too IIRC but it only give you one free blowjob just like Sokka giving you a cabbage, you still have to pay for each following cabbage but it's only 100 coins.

You get blowjobs from Ty Lee no matter what you pick between Sokka and Suki.

Reactions: TheDevian
Oct 25, 2018
Is sokka and the cabbage guy only in the book 3 love route? I'm playing the slave route first but haven't encountered either of them. I've only discovered Sokka's sewer hide out.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Hah let me guess,it was because of the Joo Dee name?
Always felt like a weird choice because of its modern background.
Remember being a bit weirded out when it came up in the show as well despite being rather fitting considering its purpose.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes