Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Them's fightin' words, buddy.
And that elementary schoolyard fight would still be better choreographed than 99% of Super ;D

Don't forget the classic Godzilla 1998
Implying that that one dinosaur movie starring Jean Reno had any association with Godzilla.

My first movie that i saw was Two girls One cup
Reminds me of snuffx still being a legit site on the net...hah questionable days those were.

I've updated the FET Walkthrough + Scene gallery + Cheat mod, it isn't stuff for Book 3 yet, but I've made huge improvements to the scene gallery (that took a very long time to do >_>). idk when the next FET update will be, but hopefully I'll have the Book 3 slave route done by the time it releases.

View attachment 234553

January 28 mod update:
  • The Scene Gallery now works from the main menu! This means every scene in the gallery is playable from the main menu and you no longer need to open the gallery from a save from the route you wanted to see the scenes for. (I know... it was confusing before o_O)
  • Miscellaneous scene gallery improvements (you can now hide the textbox, pause the game, etc)
  • Fixed Azula's and Mai's pregnancy scenes in the gallery. You can now choose to watch the pregnant or non-pregnant version of their scenes.

If you already have the mod installed and want to update it, you need to delete your "game/lain_scripts" folder then install the new mod version.
Any plans to convert Book 1 retroactively too?
Just to complete the set once game development settles down.

Reactions: Balrog

ZenitLicht

Jan 14, 2018
The new update its relased!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Coder here with medium spicy news! We're either two or three days away from getting the latest build to the bug hunters! I think it'll take me two days to get it cleaned up enough to send over to the artist for preliminary testing, a day to make edits/fixes/changes, and then it'll be in playtest soup to simmer into a sweet and smooth experience.
I'm... not sure why I'm doing all these food metaphors. Should I make a food pun? That's probably too much. Food puns are pretty off-pudding.
Well, we're in overdrive, knocking down pins, opening cans of worms, mixing metaphors, and consuming coffee with reckless abandon, so keep an eye out because the next version is just around the corner!
Loaf you guys! (no regrets)

Bop it

Oct 14, 2018

Coder here with medium spicy news! We're either two or three days away from getting the latest build to the bug hunters! I think it'll take me two days to get it cleaned up enough to send over to the artist for preliminary testing, a day to make edits/fixes/changes, and then it'll be in playtest soup to simmer into a sweet and smooth experience.
I'm... not sure why I'm doing all these food metaphors. Should I make a food pun? That's probably too much. Food puns are pretty off-pudding.
Well, we're in overdrive, knocking down pins, opening cans of worms, mixing metaphors, and consuming coffee with reckless abandon, so keep an eye out because the next version is just around the corner!
Loaf you guys! (no regrets)
Thanks a lot!

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Ya see? If you all just waited until the end of the month before deciding to ask for an update you would've been fine.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I’m pretty sure we’re playing our character from the Prologue in book 4.
Not possible, Korra has been dead for at least 18 years when the MC was born if he is the earth kindgom's avatar or more if he is the fire nation avatar.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Not possible, Korra has been dead for at least 18 years when the MC was born if he is the earth kindgom's avatar or more if he is the fire nation avatar.
What? Where did you get that? It seemed to me the MC wasn't an avatar in the first place, he was just a dude who was pulled away after the portals to the spirit world were opened.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
Any plans to convert Book 1 retroactively too?
Just to complete the set once game development settles down.
I'll definitely add Book 1 to the scene gallery after I finish Book 3. Not sure if I'll add a walkthrough for Book 1 to the mod though since it's pretty linear.

What? Where did you get that? It seemed to me the MC wasn't an avatar in the first place, he was just a dude who was pulled away after the portals to the spirit world were opened.
He is the Avatar. Only the Avatar can learn/master all four elements.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The start of the game is litteraly the radio telling you that the public still hasn't recovered from the previous avatar's death, spirit are doing bulshit and the new avatar suck, to which the MC answer 'Hey !' and the spirit even call you 'avatar' and talk about your predecessor.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
The start of the game is litteraly the radio telling you that the public still hasn't recovered from the previous avatar's death, spirit are doing bulshit and the new avatar suck, to which the MC answer 'Hey !' and the spirit even call you 'avatar' and talk about your predecessor.
You're right, just looked at it. The information the announcer tells you mislead me a lot, since the crisis very much resembles the end of season 2 in LoK, where Korra openes the portal, spirits are doing bullshit and she also dies like a dozen times. I missed that "new avatar sucks" though...and that he does.

Reactions: Balrog

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I'll definitely add Book 1 to the scene gallery after I finish Book 3. Not sure if I'll add a walkthrough for Book 1 to the mod though since it's pretty linear.
Yeah was mostly thinking of the gallery since a walkthrough would be kinda pointless.
Good to hear.

Well there is still the possibility of a last minute plot twist(please dont) of everything just being a setup by spirit waifu through dreams/memories/whatever.
Wouldnt be the first story that jumps down that nonsensical rabbit hole.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes