Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Yeah was mostly thinking of the gallery since a walkthrough would be kinda pointless.
Good to hear.

Well there is still the possibility of a last minute plot twist(please dont) of everything just being a setup by spirit waifu through dreams/memories/whatever.
Wouldnt be the first story that jumps down that nonsensical rabbit hole.
I swear to Koh and his tree mommy that if they pull a 'it was all a dream', i will lose my fucking shit.

Turning the whole game into just one long and overly complexe wet dream would be such a shitty twist.

DoradenDanny

Jan 27, 2019
Hey guys I think I have a problem. In book 3 slave route I freed Toph from the maze and she told something about finding sokka or I really can't remember, think it says I will find him where I found the handcuffed girl but I can't find sokka. I have no idea how to continue now. Toph's mum is in the village but I can't find anything to continue in the story

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Honestly I don't know who the character for Korra could be, I mean there's the possibility of the dev's doing something similar to what they've done in Book 2 with giving us two different characters for the Slave and Love routes. Though if I had to make a guess at who would be the character for the love route my money's on either Mako or Asami. For the Slave route maybe using Amon, or Zaheer would be possible.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Honestly I don't know who the character for Korra could be, I mean there's the possibility of the dev's doing something similar to what they've done in Book 2 with giving us two different characters for the Slave and Love routes. Though if I had to make a guess at who would be the character for the love route my money's on either Mako or Asami. For the Slave route maybe using Amon, or Zaheer would be possible.
Not possible, you need an airbender or someone who is going to learn airbending.

Reactions: Danlorn

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah we need airbenders and most are kids or way too old. For me I would go with making my own character like book 2 slave route but maybe with more character customizations.

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
The new MC for book 4 has to be alive during Korra's time and a air novice...maybe :unsure: . I'm thinking it'll be Tenzin BrOv9liCAAA27jz.png with amnesia like the previous 2 for love. For slave route it'll be just some random noobie in the air temple... the one that comes to mind is that Napoleon Dynamite guy Ryu Ryu.png Finally kicked out by his Mom and blame team Avatar for it.

Reactions: SirDregan

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
The new MC for book 4 has to be alive during Korra's time and a air novice...maybe :unsure: . I'm thinking it'll be Tenzin View attachment 235055 with amnesia like the previous 2 for love. For slave route it'll be just some random noobie in the air temple... the one that comes to mind is that Napoleon Dynamite guy Ryu View attachment 235042 Finally kicked out by his Mom and blame team Avatar for it.
I had though of Tenzin too but re-using the amnesia plot would be redundant, the MC trying to stumble his way into teaching airbending as Tenzin while having no clue about airbending would be way funnier.

I definitely don't want to play that ugly Ryu guy TBH.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
Not possible, you need an airbender or someone who is going to learn airbending.
In this case, there is the possibility of using Aang's other son Bumi, or as I mentioned Zaheer, since both characters did become airbenders.

XXI

Jan 21, 2018
I had though of Tenzin too but re-using the amnesia plot would be redundant,
If it ain't broke don't fix bro. His peers would think he got dementia due to his old age, but old Zuko will step in telling he once lost his memories (and bending) and training with Azula brought them back so why not get train by another master (air) bender like Jinora and he'll recover... Jinora will find out her dad's posses and why. Everything said prior could be applied to Bumi instead.

Katara gonna be there to encourage the training and be invested in Zuko's memory loss story finding similarity to Aangs memory loss/possession happening again to her own son.

I definitely don't want to play that ugly Ryu guy TBH.
He seems the kind of guy that'll go out his way to create a slave harem for himself and be train under Zaheer in secret. All the more reason many will refuse too play and wait for half a year to get into the love route.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Considering FET is approaching its last act fast and the overarching narrative still being rather underdeveloped(not to mention still outstanding content like Book 2´s promise of being able to revisit the fire nation and Book 3´s time travel shenanigans)repeating the amnesiac plotline again and with that grinding development to a halt seems rather counterintuitive(if not outright nonsensical).

Also,trope repetition is just bad storytelling,no matter how you look at it(even more so if its such an overused one).

Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
So, are there even any new scenes in any of the books or is the current state of affairs mainly updating the current scenes and bug fixes until the last book comes out? Just checking.

Been waiting for new content. Specifically in the scene department.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
So, are there even any new scenes in any of the books or is the current state of affairs mainly updating the current scenes and bug fixes until the last book comes out? Just checking.

Been waiting for new content. Specifically in the scene department.
More than likely the next update with either finish up Book 3 completely or be close to finishing it. So yes, new scenes for love route.

I'm sorry but three days about a new update or what cause I stopped playing it
Than why are you curious if you stopped playing it?

Two to three more days (less now) until the bug hunters get the update. Then not long after that the patreon release.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes