Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Korra could be cool if they use her 'dumb puppy' appeal more than her 'shitty brat' appeal.

Like that one doujin where you have Jinora basicaly beating the shit out of her in some weird sex play.
I wish to see more with her on some future updates grown up during slave route

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Don't you dare talk shit about my waifu ! see how sad you made her ? :

View attachment 235512

Apologize right now !
You shame me!
Never would I insult such a top tier waifu!
Though seeing that pillow begs the scientific question:
If you stylize a dakimakura after yourself and screw it,is that already borderline selfcest or just a very physical approach to narcissism?

Korra could be cool if they use her 'dumb puppy' appeal more than her 'shitty brat' appeal.
Sounds like a decent plan for the love route(the slave route,not so much).

I wish they had the anime series on netflix, only know some parts of the story about Korra.
And with that you already know more than enough.
The lengths LoK went to to shit on the original was astounding at times.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
If you stylize a dakimakura after yourself and screw it,is that already borderline selfcest or just a very physical approach to narcissism?

Sounds like a decent plan for the love route(the slave route,not so much).
I mean, the slave route doesn't need much of a plan beyond getting the MC in a position of power over the girls through more or less bushit means, though i guesse it would be pretty hard with Korra given how the authority figure in her life litteraly have no control over her.

And with that you already know more than enough.
The lengths LoK went to to shit on the original was astounding at times.
Urk, don't remind me, as if the serie itself wasn't shitting on the original enough, they had to make a whole bunch of retarded shitty prequel episode about a shitty retarded character and how the avatar is actualy just a magic carpet giving power to the character, basicaly the avatar is a fucking jinchuuriki ( a naruto character for all the non weebs.)

Also bending needing all the bulshit we saw in the first show ? not needed, you just need a lion turtle to touch your face and boom, you can throw fire, no need to learn shit, you just do, it's a freaking X-men power.

As if the whole show happening in Not! New York wasn't bad enough on it's own.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Legend of Korra pretty fucked up..personally love the legend of Aang than Korra

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Also, I'd imagine Book 3 Love Route will be done either in the next update or the update after. If I had to guess, the next update (coming in 2 to 3 days give-or-take) will take care of a lot of the shit before the ending. Then the one after will deal with the ending.

Then probably another update to fix anything minor from Book 3, both routes.

Reactions: Balrog

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Okay that El Dorado gif made me chuckle,good job.

I mean, the slave route doesn't need much of a plan beyond getting the MC in a position of power over the girls through more or less bushit means, though i guesse it would be pretty hard with Korra given how the authority figure in her life litteraly have no control over her.
Well all the other books offered different takes on the slaver aspect(Book 1 coercion,2 femdom and mb,3 blackmail)so I would assume 4 is going to try something unique as well.
I suppose going the simple training by force route is a possibility but that seems to sell the whole prospect a bit short(then again Im not a slave trainer guy so someone who is into the genre might have a different opinion on the matter).

Urk, don't remind me, as if the serie itself wasn't shitting on the original enough, they had to make a whole bunch of retarded shitty prequel episode about a shitty retarded character and how the avatar is actualy just a magic carpet giving power to the character, basicaly the avatar is a fucking jinchuuriki ( a naruto character for all the non weebs.)

Also bending needing all the bulshit we saw in the first show ? not needed, you just need a lion turtle to touch your face and boom, you can throw fire, no need to learn shit, you just do, it's a freaking X-men power.

As if the whole show happening in Not! New York wasn't bad enough on it's own.
From what I gathered LoK is another example of creators being a bit too far up their own asses without anyone to tell them to keep their dicks in their pants when needed(also known as the George Lucas syndrome).
Contrary to the original they got full creative control and well...that was seemingly too much.
Not that they seemed to have much artistic integrity left by the end anyway...I mean fuck when you outright state your random epilogue ship only happened to appease the tumblr crowd you probably should start rethinking some of your life decisions.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
From what I gathered LoK is another example of creators being a bit too far up their own asses without anyone to tell them to keep their dicks in their pants when needed(also known as the George Lucas syndrome).
Contrary to the original they got full creative control and well...that was seemingly too much.
Not that they seemed to have much artistic integrity left by the end anyway...I mean fuck when you outright state your random epilogue ship only happened to appease the tumblr crowd you probably should start rethinking some of your life decisions.
I don't even know any of that but i didn't need to to hate that shitshow.

Also it was wasted potential to not go to a fire nation avatar and having him deal with the consequence of the 100 years war had on the fire nation's reputation and the world's suspicion of an avatar that could be nothing but a puppet to the fire nation.

Instead they created a fifth nation, 'Not! New York', fucking up all the talk about 'balance' and '4 nations' and fucked up the whole settings and killed the possibility for any avatar that isn't Korra to make an appearance for further generation and made a water nation avatar that had 3 out of 4 element under her control by the time they even knew she was the avatar and who's origin are absolutly pointless despite the show making it clear with Roku and Aang that your starting nation is a big fucking deal.

Also they have power armor and giant mecha so being a bender is almost pointless now, that's like introducing a perfect mind reading machine everyone has access to everywhere when the main focus of the show is a small number of elits empath.

huhy05

Aug 9, 2018
book 3. I'm stuck at the part where ty lee just showed up, already smashed suki with a dildo and explored all the tunnel. Can't upgrade the shop the second time and toph can't train me anymore. Also joo dee is missing, it said to explore the tunnel but i explored everything..........help!!

Jan 28, 2018
book 3. I'm stuck at the part where ty lee just showed up, already smashed suki with a dildo and explored all the tunnel. Can't upgrade the shop the second time and toph can't train me anymore. Also joo dee is missing, it said to explore the tunnel but i explored everything..........help!!
Have you already been told to rescue Joo Dee from the tunnels? If so, I think you gotta meet up with Shady who gives you a map of the tunnels that shows a secret door where Joo Dee is being kept prisoner.

huhy05

Aug 9, 2018
Have you already been told to rescue Joo Dee from the tunnels? If so, I think you gotta meet up with Shady who gives you a map of the tunnels that shows a secret door where Joo Dee is being kept prisoner.
Well when i come back to home he said "I should explore the tunnel and something might trigger" when she's missing and shady guy is only on crab battle

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Well when i come back to home he said "I should explore the tunnel and something might trigger" when she's missing and shady guy is only on crab battle
Well If it says to explore the tunnels then you didn't explore everything go back in the tunnels and explore them again

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Start a new game-> pick fire book
There isn't much continuity between books, or if there is any at all...
Book 2 is out of place in that it takes place in-universe, but either at the same time or soon before Book 3.

Katara is aware that the MC and Aang are two different people and Ty Lee has hinted that she knows something's up.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I don't even know any of that but i didn't need to to hate that shitshow.

Also it was wasted potential to not go to a fire nation avatar and having him deal with the consequence of the 100 years war had on the fire nation's reputation and the world's suspicion of an avatar that could be nothing but a puppet to the fire nation.

Instead they created a fith nation, 'Not! New York', fucking up all the talk about 'balance' and '4 nations' and fucked up the whole settings and killed the possibility for any avatar that isn't Korra to make an appearance for further generation and made a water nation avatar that had 3 out of 4 element under her control by the time they even knew she was the avatar and who's origin are absolutly pointless despite the show making it clear with Roku and Aang that your starting nation is a big fucking deal.

Also they have power armor and giant mecha so being a bender is almost pointless now, that's like introducing a perfect mind reading machine everyone has access to everywhere when the main focus of the show is a small number of elits empath.
Yeah,their narrative additions and lore retconing had rather questionable value.
I mean I get what they were going for overall,progression Avatar´s Wuxia into an age of industrialization while adding to the mythos but man did they screw up left,right and center.

Thats what makes me rather intrigued about FET´s interpretation.
Will be interesting to see what a creator with a different pov will be able to come up with.

Reactions: Balrog
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes