Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
That's one of the probleme i had with route 2, Azula is defiant to the end and basicaly keep playing you like a fidel even when you actualy manage to get sexual favor ....and then you just brute force her to jail, rape her and she's an happy slave now.

Kinda boring, especialy after how you slowly break down Katara in Book 1.
yup rape is not really my kink,azula become like that because she feel no love by the others..but,in the end you rape and use her as slave slut,poor women become like that..

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
Love route is like
I promise to love, honor and have aggressive sex with you until we grow old and die
Slave route is like
Fuck hard and talk dirty.
I mean Good morning

Reactions: Bop it and Genji

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
That's one of the probleme i had with the Book 2 slave route, Azula is defiant to the end and basicaly keep playing you like a fidel even when you actualy manage to get sexual favor ....and then you just brute force her to jail, rape her and she's an happy slave now.

Kinda boring, especialy after how you slowly break down Katara in Book 1.
Thats what happens if an author uses mindbreak as a cheap tool instead of a narrative device.
MB being a common staple in certain erotica genres is excuseable since its normally strictly used in oneshots and shortstories where further interactions with said characters arent expected but for something ongoing like this you have to do the leg work.

Though in the team´s defense,I only know of a single story where MB was appropriately used as a narrative tool and there it has been the story´s core focus for well over a decade now so FET isnt exactly outside the norm.

Reactions: Balrog

Selks

Aug 1, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks book 2 should've been reversed, i think it would've been better if the slave route was the "brother" one, as its about corrupting the type of love she has, while the love route would be better as you slowly changes her into a better person.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks book 2 should've been reversed, i think it would've been better if the slave route was the "brother" one, as its about corrupting the type of love she has, while the love route would be better as you slowly changes her into a better person.
Nah, the kind of love they have in canon is fucked up to begin with, the real difficulty would be to turn it into healthy sibling love, and having someone other than Zuko or Ozai approaching Azula in a way that doesn't end up with her killing you the second you try to make her open up would have to jump through WAY too many hoops.

I mean the slave route already jump throught a lot of hoops to get anywhere, let alone if you remove the option to brute force it because you have to make her a better person.

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
Nah, the kind of love they have in canon is fucked up to begin with, the real difficulty would be to turn it into healthy sibling love, and having someone other than Zuko or Ozai approaching Azula in a way that doesn't end up with her killing you the second you try to make her open up would have to jump through WAY too many hoops.

I mean the slave route already jump throught a lot of hoops to get anywhere, let alone if you remove the option to brute force it because you have to make her a better person.
The show already implied that Azula was yandere for her brother and the comics all but outright said it. Zuko loved her like a sister but Azula was batshit crazy and desperately wanted a man who could not only handle her but love her as well, and there is only one man in all the ATLA universe that could manage both.

There is no making Azula in to a better person, she is so damaged that all you can do is fuck her in to submission and then keep her in check with a firm but loving hand (something she herself craves). In the show Zuko's greatest weakness was his own sense of self doubt and inner conflict which prevented him from reaching his full potential as a bender, if you remove that or outright change his personality (what happens in the game) then I imagine it would play out similiarly to what happens in the game.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The show already implied that Azula was yandere for her brother and the comics all but outright said it. Zuko loved her like a sister but Azula was batshit crazy and desperately wanted a man who could not only handle her but love her as well, and there is only one man in all the ATLA universe that could manage both.

There is no making Azula in to a better person, she is so damaged that all you can do is fuck her in to submission and then keep her in check with a firm but loving hand (something she herself craves). In the show Zuko's greatest weakness was his own sense of self doubt and inner conflict which prevented him from reaching his full potential as a bender, if you remove that or outright change his personality (what happens in the game) then he would I imagine it would play out similiarly to what happens in the game.
totally agreed love route team!

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

There is no making Azula in to a better person, she is so damaged that all you can do is fuck her in to submission and then keep her in check with a firm but loving hand (something she herself craves). In the show Zuko's greatest weakness was his own sense of self doubt and inner conflict which prevented him from reaching his full potential as a bender, if you remove that or outright change his personality (what happens in the game) then he would I imagine it would play out similiarly to what happens in the game.
I think Zuko didn't only love her as a sister, there was multiple moment where you see can the whole thing is complicated as usual when it come to how he feel about Azula, just like how temptation in his mind has Azula's voice (the blue dragon) and how he responded to her game in the bedroom scene.

Otherwise i entirely agree.

Wolfregis

Aug 9, 2016
I think Zuko didn't only love her as a sister, there was multiple moment were you can the whole thing is complicated as usual when it come to how he feel about Azula, just like how temptation in his mind has Azula's voice (the blue dragon) and how he responded to her game in the bedroom scene.

Otherwise i entirely agree.
This is true, plus there were some not so subtle moments at the beach, with how she responded to other men, as opposed to Zuko. Plus her reaction to Zuko and Mai budding relationship could be construed as jealousy simply due to the fact that was something she would possibly never have as a person.

Aug 7, 2018
Reading through the endless "Help!!1!1 I'm stuck!!" and "Gib saves pls" comments, I saw the suggestion about making Tenzin the main character of Book 4. Though I thought aloud some possible MCs earlier, I think I forgot Tenzin, and now looking back, he's probably one of the best choices. The airbending and amnesia things work well, as both have already been done in Book 2, and he's even canonically had relationships with other female characters (like Lin). In keeping with the incest theme, I suppose you could even have him get with his daughters (aged up of course, as they're even younger in LoK than the Gaang was in TLA). Even past all the intricacies required to make the relationships/plot work, I'm kinda interested in the subplot of the spirits. It's OC being injected into a game that otherwise plays pretty by the book, and I really like it. I'd definitely love to see how it's all wrapped up in Book 4 (who was telling the truth, the snek lady or the painted lady?).

Also, I'm just tryna get jiggy with the chibi snek gril again...

Reactions: Saraf

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Reading through the endless "Help!!1!1 I'm stuck!!" and "Gib saves pls" comments, I saw the suggestion about making Tenzin the main character of Book 4. Though I thought aloud some possible MCs earlier, I think I forgot Tenzin, and now looking back, he's probably one of the best choices. The airbending and amnesia things work well, as both have already been done in Book 2, and he's even canonically had relationships with other female characters (like Lin). In keeping with the incest theme, I suppose you could even have him get with his daughters (aged up of course, as they're even younger in LoK than the Gaang was in TLA). Even past all the intricacies required to make the relationships/plot work, I'm kinda interested in the subplot of the spirits. It's OC being injected into a game that otherwise plays pretty by the book, and I really like it. I'd definitely love to see how it's all wrapped up in Book 4 (who was telling the truth, the snek lady or the painted lady?).

Also, I'm just tryna get jiggy with the chibi snek gril again...
Uhm...do any of their informations actually contradict?
From what I remember they might very well both be saying the truth,just withholding some parts of it.
Seems to be more about spirit waifu painting MC a pretty picture so he does her bidding while snake waifu tells him the rest of the story in order to do hers.

Also yes,chibi snake needs to be waifu or riot.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Uhm...do any of their informations actually contradict?
From what I remember they might very well both be saying the truth,just withholding some parts of it.
Seems to be more about spirit waifu painting MC a pretty picture so he does her bidding while snake waifu tells him the rest of the story in order to do hers.

Also yes,chibi snake needs to be waifu or riot.
Well, we are told that they both want the same thing but can't have it if the other has it or some bulshit like that so they probably both have their side of the story.

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I've always gotten the impression that Painted Lady isn't telling us all she knows (whether because she can't or won't) and Snake Lady is just trying to lure us away from the Painted Lady who will be revealed as the main antagonist.

Also god dammit I hope Chibi Snake Lady follows us to Book 4.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes