Separin

Oct 22, 2018
IMO that's just the easy way out and was quite a cop out for Book 2 already given that the game start by saying that those you're going to posses are either avatars or had a connection to the avatar, starting making OC is just so we can play them is meh.
Well, it already has that precedent of Book 2 slave route, but I don't see that as a solution for love route specifically. I can't imagine a complete rando building deep relationships (whatever that means in this case) on such short notice. It doesn't matter to me in slave route, but there I could easily imagine some of the villains.

Reactions: Balrog

Leingod

Dec 3, 2017
Well, Korra has a leg up in providing an easy backstory for an Airbending OC because of that whole plot point in Season 3 where a bunch of new Airbenders were cropping up randomly who needed training because of spirit world bullshit. Just give some handwave as to why Korra is the one teaching you instead of Tenzin and you're pretty much set.

It works even better because, IIRC, Korra is kind of between relationships at that point and is the kind of person who throws herself into a new relationship anyway, so the relationship moving way too quickly on the Love route would kind of make sense.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
I'm more curious about which ladies you are going to get intimate with in the book 4. Some of the ladies vilains (like the combustion girl) and other female characters in the series are quite attractive. Especially how the choice is going to differ between slave and love route.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
There is 100% something wrong with your eyes.
Not completely wrong on the chubbyness.
Always wrote that up to either artistic choice(in order to get away from their childish looks and avoid evil patreon)or a...still developing artistic skill tho(and I dont mean that in a bad way,just some of the art,especially if you go back to older pieces,beeing a bit wonky or uninspired here and there).

Onibaku

Feb 7, 2018

Well, that took a lot longer than I expected. Coder here, I thought I'd get it done in a few days but it took me about a week to get it all in place. I've officially sent it on to the artist for a final check though, which means the bughunters should get it today!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

Well, that took a lot longer than I expected. Coder here, I thought I'd get it done in a few days but it took me about a week to get it all in place. I've officially sent it on to the artist for a final check though, which means the bughunters should get it today!
so,that mean its already done or?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Not completely wrong on the chubbyness.
Always wrote that up to either artistic choice(in order to get away from their childish looks and avoid evil patreon)or a...still developing artistic skill tho(and I dont mean that in a bad way,just some of the art,especially if you go back to older pieces,beeing a bit wonky or uninspired here and there).
The artist is good but he is clearly still progressing, you can especialy see it with Toph's rather weak footjob game.

Also i wouldn't say they are more chubby, just more detailed and less '2D', difficult to make a detailed body and make perspective when some of the characters are so 'narrow', it also work better for still images.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Also i wouldn't say they are more chubby, just more detailed and less '2D', difficult to make a detailed body and make perspective when some of the characters are so 'narrow', it also work better for still images.
Huh?Im not sure I follow?
If anything I would say the art(especially the early stuff)lacks detail especially when it comes to posture dynamic and shadowing,robbing it of depth and with that resulting in that chubby look.

Or...maybe thats what you were saying all along...if not could you please rephrase that?
I actually have genuine problems making sense out of that sentence(which is on me,so my apologies). xD

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Huh?Im not sure I follow?
If anything I would say the art(especially the early stuff)lacks detail especially when it comes to posture dynamic and shadowing,robbing it of depth and with that resulting in that chubby look.

Or...maybe thats what you were saying all along...if not could you please rephrase that?
I actually have genuine problems making sense out of that sentence(which is on me,so my apologies). xD
Nah, i actualy had trouble expressing my thoughts in that comment, i'm not native so i sometime have that kind of trouble so it's on me.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Nah, i actualy had trouble expressing my thoughts in that comment, i'm not native so i sometime have that kind of trouble so it's on me.
Hah that makes two of us.
Shit happens.

You are comparing animated cartoon made for all ages and adult game made for adults wtf. And those pictures the differences wow they look so chubby like wow
View attachment 238766
And you are trying to validate your argument through fanart geared towards a specific fetish compared to a work thats(seemingly)trying to stay as close as possible to its source.
Do I really have to point out the fallacy here?

Reactions: ghostfreak24

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
They look chubby? People go google images go youtube write chubby you will see what that is. Please this is adult game not a cartoon. This is also parody game not meant to 100% to look as the original. This is why they have big boobs much adult bodies big ass and many more things. If they looked so chubby i think people would see that not just one guy coming out of nowhere and saying that and the anal scenes i don't even know anymore what he wants?
Chubby = plump and rounded.
People are writing something without even understanding what it means. There are so many body types but they don't even belong in chubby. Katara and Azula really there are so many other characters. That fan art is something but most wont even understand wtf is going on with that.

Reactions: swmas
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes