raey578

Jun 2, 2017
I mean posting the bughunt version seems foolish because of...bugs. It'd be wiser to wait for the Patreon release.
i see your point, but most of us like to play the new release right when it comes out, regardless of whether its a bughunt version or not

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I mean posting the bughunt version seems foolish because of...bugs. It'd be wiser to wait for the Patreon release.
Usually the bughunt version's bugs are quite minimal to be honest. You can usually play the build with little to no problems.

kakaok2o

Apr 8, 2018
Yeah I don't think the update will have many bugs that is why it is a week later but for me the only thing is the 20$ I wish it was for 10$. I know that after some time the $ goes down and down.

sirviper235

Apr 21, 2017
Anyone got a changelog or know what's been added? Need to wait for android version overhere till my new laptop arrives.

Feb 25, 2018
It looks like the tunnel is a little buggy. Once you find the guards, unlock both eyes on the snake, move left to see the statue and manually move back to the beginning of the tunnel to collect your reward from Ajala. At that point I left the tunnel and when you return to the tunnel the next day Ajala asks you for help again and at this point it's broken.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

CassidyPRO

Jul 6, 2017
It looks like the tunnel is a little buggy. Once you find the guards, unlock both eyes on the snake, move left to see the statue and manually move back to the beginning of the tunnel to collect your reward from Ajala. At that point I left the tunnel and when you return to the tunnel the next day Ajala asks you for help again and at this point it's broken.
lol i couldnt even unlock both sides of the puzzle XD

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes