lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Am I the only one who things it be LIT AF if when book four comes out and the main girl is Korra, we get to play as Asami (I know, I know we need the MC to be the same guy cause he needs to learn airbending and sheet. But. Just think about it. Us, the players as Asami going after Korra. Just think about it)

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Am I the only one who things it be LIT AF if when book four comes out and the main girl is Korra, we get to play as Asami (I know, I know we need the MC to be the same guy cause he needs to learn airbending and sheet. But. Just think about it. Us, the players as Asami going after Korra. Just think about it)
Meh, playing the last minute tumblr couple doesn't really interest me.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Meh, playing the last minute tumblr couple doesn't really interest me.
That as well as the obvious problems of gender.
Yuri(as a main focus)as well as futa(despite its recent optional inclusion)isnt for everyone and would be a rather drastic shift from the established audience.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That as well as the obvious problems of gender.
Yuri(as a main focus)as well as futa(despite its recent optional inclusion)isnt for everyone and would be a rather drastic shift from the established audience.
I said think about it, not destroy peoples hopes and dreams :LOL:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Oh god I hope not haha. The whole Korra and Asami thing was dumb imo - then again I found Korra to be thoroughly unlikable as a MC.

ipfakealias

Jan 28, 2018
can't get joo-dee to anti hypnosis room, says i should talk to the other girls first but i don't have the option on any of the other girls...
can anyone help?

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Remember everyone, the devil doesn't come as fire and brimstone, he comes as everything you've ever wanted.

PC Version -
Mac Version -
Can anyone post the PC version in a site that you don't need to have a premium account to download?
My download is breaking at 75% in mega

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Can anyone post the PC version in a site that you don't need to have a premium account to download?
My download is breaking at 75% in mega
have you checked the main post? when a thread is reported for update, the OP is updated swiftly without struggles like you mentionned

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes