FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
Remember everyone, the devil doesn't come as fire and brimstone, he comes as everything you've ever wanted.

PC Version -
Mac Version -
Amen Bless your soul, good sir

BastardX

May 13, 2018
It looks like the tunnel is a little buggy. Once you find the guards, unlock both eyes on the snake, move left to see the statue and manually move back to the beginning of the tunnel to collect your reward from Ajala. At that point I left the tunnel and when you return to the tunnel the next day Ajala asks you for help again and at this point it's broken.
I got the same issue cant seem to complete the quest helping Ajala.

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
Who do you guys think is the real bad guy manipulating the new Avatar i.e. us. The snake woman has left me filled with doubts and suspicions regarding the Painted Lady. While sure one could argue that the snake spirit is the obvious choice, the Avatar franchise has a tendency to subvert classic tropes in unexpected ways, this could be the case in this parody. Any ideas? Also really looking forward to the next update.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Who do you guys think is the real bad guy manipulating the new Avatar i.e. us. The snake woman has left me filled with doubts and suspicions regarding the Painted Lady. While sure one could argue that the snake spirit is the obvious choice, the Avatar franchise has a tendency to subvert classic tropes in unexpected ways, this could be the case in this parody. Any ideas? Also really looking forward to the next update.
but she is cute though,swallow mc cum and she look like pregnant..But,i kinda glad i impregnate Katara,she always care and always support Mc eventhough she felt left out but she still make it for Mc sake..Man,she really understandable and i feel an ass for her eventhough it just a game..glad i make it out for her..Love route really make all women fall for Mc even Ajala..Im hopin for Ajala content soon since she start fall for Mc

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
but she is cute though,swallow mc cum and she look like pregnant..But,i kinda glad i impregnate Katara,she always care and always support Mc eventhough she felt left out but she still make it for Mc sake..Man,she really understandable and i feel an ass for her eventhough it just a game..glad i make it out for her..Love route really make all women fall for Mc even Ajala..Im hopin for Ajala content soon since she start fall for Mc
does it actually show her getting pregnant or is it just being siad that she might because its not a safe day?

The Ascendent

Jun 9, 2018
I'm mostly doing the love route so I am guessing that the pregnancy talk is in the slave route. Should probably add the pregnancy tag to this game.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone else have the bug where ajala asks you to find the missing guards twice? I found them and got the "reward" but next time I enter the tunnels it repeats the intro scene. Is there meant to be something else afterwords if so what do I have to do to trigger it?
Absolutely love Ajala, hope they make another OC as good as her in book 4.

Reactions: NoobKai

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Anyone else have the bug where ajala asks you to find the missing guards twice? I found them and got the "reward" but next time I enter the tunnels it repeats the intro scene. Is there meant to be something else afterwords if so what do I have to do to trigger it?
this is a bughunt version

ghostfreak24

Nov 23, 2018
So far I have seen the jin, katara, toph dating parts but not one for Jun. How do I get it? Also the Ajala guards portion is busted. I love the new story elements that was added, gives characters more depth and an side view of what is going on with them. Jealous Katara is very cute. Drunk Toph is awesome and funny as hell. Its just the subtle things that just makes this so satisfying to play.

Reactions: Genji and Balrog

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah I forgot. I'm so used to people not encountering the same bugs as me. Seriously wonder if there is more Ajala content though (Can you see that in the game files or something?)
as far as i know,only the kiss thing..i dont know what happen if i choose the other option,but pretty much ajala content will be in the next update

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
as far as i know,only the kiss thing..i dont know what happen if i choose the other option,but pretty much ajala content will be in the next update
If you keep them open she shows 2 dildos she has shoved in her. Now I'm gonna feel like the next update is going to take forever I hate waiting so long (can take a couple of weeks to several months) but this game makes it worth it.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If you keep them open she shows 2 dildos she has shoved in her. Now I'm gonna feel like the next update is going to take forever I hate waiting so long (can take a couple of weeks to several months) but this game makes it worth it.
it only take 1 month,time flow fast and we already get the update..well,if you have your daily routine and love life..

OwerlordX

Nov 13, 2017
Somebody pls help! I stucked at Ajala's guest. When I go after the animal it says that I miss something important, lets stick around til I figure out what.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes