GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
Remember everyone, the devil doesn't come as fire and brimstone, he comes as everything you've ever wanted.

PC Version -
Mac Version -
Bless your soul, good sir.
Amen Bless your soul, good sir
version 0.7.7 BUGHUNT on mamba-games:
Can anyone post the PC version in a site that you don't need to have a premium account to download?
My download is breaking at 75% in mega

there's a report function so that uploaders will get a special notification and we'll update the game sooner than it'd usually take. Please use this for any similar situations.
k thx bye gonna play the new version.

also, anyone know how to activate console command and use the save functions?

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
Bit of a technical question - in my first playthrough, I didn't make the right choice with Smellerbee and thus never got her BJ animation. I've unpacked the game with Unren and gone through whatever relevant files I could find, but the most I could figure out is that there's a flag at the beginning of the Smellerbee bj scene where "smellerbee_debt_gone" is set to "False." Mine is set to "False" though and I can't find shit. So the question is - what do I change to unlock it again?

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
That as well as the obvious problems of gender.
Yuri(as a main focus)as well as futa(despite its recent optional inclusion)isnt for everyone and would be a rather drastic shift from the established audience.
How bout this. Slave route - Main MC.
Love route - Main MC in Asami's body (like the Aang/Zuko shenanigans in other love routes.)
Just think about it. Theoretically tho this time

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Ho Lee Sheet.
My wild theorizing summoned the dev himself through granting us an update! Is this a sign of theories being confirmed :LOL::sneaky:

Spazz05

Jul 12, 2017

there's a report function so that uploaders will get a special notification and we'll update the game sooner than it'd usually take. Please use this for any similar situations.
k thx bye gonna play the new version.

also, anyone know how to activate console command and use the save functions?
How to activate and open the console:
either u modify ur 00console.rpy with note, which u can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"
or u use UnRen:
Ingame press "shift and o" to open the console.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
So all this talk in the new update about Pregnancy is getting me thinking we are absolutely going to see it by games end. Maybe in multiple girls.

Toph asks about it for the future and you can outright creampie Katara when she tells you it is an extremely unsafe day during the beach date.

Also, I really like the teasing that Katara is jealous. I'm expecting some sort of Toph/Katara threesome scene by the end of the love route because of it now.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So all this talk in the new update about Pregnancy is getting me thinking we are absolutely going to see it by games end. Maybe in multiple girls.

Toph asks about it for the future and you can outright creampie Katara when she tells you it is an extremely unsafe day during the beach date.

Also, I really like the teasing that Katara is jealous. I'm expecting some sort of Toph/Katara threesome scene by the end of the love route because of it now.
Azula/Mai love route(s)?

Reactions: NoobKai and Genji

bepri

Jul 27, 2017
either u modify ur 00console.rpy with note, which u can find at FourElementsTrainer\renpy\common\, open it and search for "config.console = False" and change it into "config.console = True"
or u use UnRen:
He was being sarcastic lol, he asked how to save a Ren'Py game and he's got thousands of posts on this forum

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
or u use UnRen:
He was being sarcastic lol, he asked how to save a Ren'Py game and he's got thousands of posts on this forum
activating console will break the saving functionnality on ren'py
here's what I get when I try to save on any version with console activated
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 364, in __call__
    renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 402, in save
    dump((roots, renpy.game.log), logf)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 46, in dump
    cPickle.dump(o, f, cPickle.HIGHEST_PROTOCOL)
  File "C:\Users\\3D Objects\Four Elements Trainer\Four_Elements_Trainer_v.0.7.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2006, in module_pickle
    raise Exception("Could not pickle {!r}.".format(module))
Exception: Could not pickle <module 'time' (built-in)>. (perhaps store.time = <module 'time' (built-in)>)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Four Elements Trainer 0.7.7
Tue Feb 05 17:06:06 2019

Reactions: darlic

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017

You forgot Ty lee, who has sex with you after giving her three cabbages and talking to her. If you cum inside her she hints its not a safe day for her.

kaplin3001

Mar 25, 2018
i found the girls in the maze for ajula but when ever i go back to the maze she keeps asking me to find them agin. is any one else having the same problem? cuse i looked all over after the first time and never saw them agin.

Reactions: whitebambo
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes