Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
couldn't find jin date route. Can you say how do you trigger it?
in order to get jins date ya gotta play the romantic route and gotta find a girl that helps ya de-hypnotizing girls 8you can trigger said infos by talking with ya maid in your room).
that girl ya gotta find is that muscular auburn chick in the labyrinth. after a fight she will tell ya how to do it. next go to jins room and de-hypnotize her. the story will be pretty straight forward from there.

ssjgssj

Feb 16, 2018
Maybe in book 4 , the mc can be a ghost (or spirit or soul ? sorry English is not my first language .) in Korra 's mind (just like other former avatar) when tenzin training her airbender the mc can learn at the same time and when Korra is alone or with girls the mc can show up and " do something "(again , sorry about my poor English)

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
So, uh, there's the bit where Toph and Katara are talking in the clinic, and Toph asks if she was crying, cause her eyes looked weird... How does she know that??? I dont think her tremor sensing thing sees red eyes.
Literally had the same thought.
Well, eyes often get swollen and puffy after crying. Maybe that's what she can "see"

DungBeetle

Jul 10, 2018
Here's a basic change log for y'all

. Date with Katara
. Date with Toph
. Date with Jin
. Upgrade to Tavern
. More Tunnel stuff
. Tunnel girls rescue and Ajala Reward
. Ty lee Cabbage sex (sounds weird but is hot as hell)

Hope that suffices for you horny bastards!
whats the cabbage sex and how do i see it

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i got bug on Tunnel girls rescue and Ajala Reward i finish one and she still ask again and again and i don't how to find them 2 time
just a bug, nothing more. you won't miss out on any content due to it as far as i can see in the changelog.

Ozzymandias

Sep 29, 2017
This is still in development? I though it was finished ages ago. About what percent is this to become complete?
Considering book 3 has one complete route you can safely say its 5/8 complete, to be fair each book can be considered a complete game, so the speed is acceptable, even more so considering how few trainer games get completed.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes