SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Aang and Toph are the main group's youngest and they are like 12, Zuko is the oldest and he is 16 (his father scared him when he was 13), Katara is like 15 and so is Mai while Azula is 14, i think you also have Sokka who is 16 or 15 and Suki should be around the same.

Jinora is 11, so yeah, she should be around 1 year younger than Aang at worst, she only look much younger because of the Korra cast is older than the ATLA cast and they slightly changed the art style for the 'kids'.
Damn I forgot how young they were. GG for Jinora, looks like she's on the table in book 4. Also can't wait for Katara to fulfill her role of becoming Master Roshi as an old woman

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Damn I forgot how young they were. GG for Jinora, looks like she's on the table in book 4. Also can't wait for Katara to fulfill her role of becoming Master Roshi as an old woman
Talking about that, i wonder how they will handle Old Toph and Old Katara, especialy Old Toph, she was quite bitter in Korra IIRC.

This Katara would make a good Master Roshi given how she love the ocean, living in a small piece of earth in the middle of the ocean would probably be her thing

Reactions: SiuKim

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is also Zhu Li, that bad guy with no arm, Tenzin's wife, combustion girl, Toph's daughter, Jinora, Kuvira, Zuko's daughter, the female water tribe twin ETC

There are quite a few girls actualy.

Also they put TOPH in the game and she is what ? 1 year older than Jinora ? They also put Smellerbee and i doubt she is much older either, also Azula is like 14 in canon while Mai is 15, also let's not forget that Aang, who's body we've been using to screw EVERYTHING is like 12 in canon, so like 1 year older than Jinora too, so yeah, she'll probably be in.
If you guys remember correctly,in this universe they all already past 18 years old,even Toph state she already 18 and quite not satisfy with her lolicon body

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because magic or what ever brought you to the place I can imagine something allowing you to revert their ages.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
If you guys remember correctly,in this universe they all already past 18 years old,even Toph state she already 18 and quite not satisfy with her lolicon body
Yeah but let's also remember that the 'they are all 18 even if said otherwise' is just to avoid getting sued or getting called a pedophile and they are also drawing in the first place so who gives a shit ?

Also you also have Toph talking about her 'teen pussy' and stuff like that.

My comment was about how Jinora wouldn't be off limit as she is barely 1 year younger than Toph in canon so if Toph's in, there is no reason for Jinora to not be, i was just using the canon ages.

Didn't Suki and Sokka have sex off screen in the show BTW ?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Yeah but let's also remember that the 'they are all 18 even if said otherwise' is just to avoid getting sued or getting called a pedophile and they are also drawing in the first place so who gives a shit ?

Also you also have Toph talking about her 'teen pussy' and stuff like that.

My comment was about how Jinora wouldn't be off limit as she is barely 1 year younger than Toph in canon so if Toph's in, there is no reason for Jinora to not be, i was just using the canon ages.

Didn't Suki and Sokka have sex off screen in the show BTW ?
yes,i remember they flirting out of their tent and then proceed to have sex later in one of the episode

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone got the changelog for 7.7? I think Ive done all the new content but im not sure.
. Date with Katara
. Date with Toph
. Date with Jin
. Upgrade to Tavern
. More Tunnel stuff
. Tunnel girls rescue and Ajala Reward
. Ty lee Cabbage sex

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Bunnyglomp

Mar 23, 2018
I cant seem to figure out the twin snake.
I move it around till I hear a click, but nothing else. I also saved the girls, but when I go back, the quest just repeats itself.

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
Can someone tell me about the tunnel girls that need to be saved and where they are and how to trigger the event

D

Deleted member 187590

So it doesn't include anything for the fourth chapter right?
I mean... 0.75 = 3/4 chapters, so I was expecting 0.77 already included something of it.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Talking about that, i wonder how they will handle Old Toph and Old Katara, especialy Old Toph, she was quite bitter in Korra IIRC.
If they are smart they will subvert that completely through the prior story alterations(in turn going full circle with the whole "timetravel"-concept).
I dont think anyone wants a bitter Toph.

Because magic or what ever brought you to the place I can imagine something allowing you to revert their ages.
Well aging potions were already made canon at the beginning of book 3 so chances are there.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon
4.50 star(s) 275 Votes