Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I think my game bugged out on the last damn stretch...(Slave Route) I was about to go talk to Katara (because Toph told me she had seomthing to tell me) after the whole scenario towards the end and now Katara is stuck in a loop. I'm right at 4/5 with Toph man. Dang it...
restart the book 3

aventh

Jul 10, 2018
Finished the first chapter, wanted to continue with the second chapter the next day but got this error:
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 519, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen snownight is not known.

Also there is no more game menu, it just starts a new game what ever i do. And the menu is "blacked out" cant click anything

EDIT
I copied my save files, deleted the game and reinstalled it. Now its fixed and I can load my old saves. BUT if i quit the game same thing happens.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
i wish it would be obvious in book 3 if katara was on slave route on love route while playing the game. Or to know if there are any differences when interacting with her based on what route you choose in book1.

Altarin

May 21, 2017
Both route were almost the same anyway.
and as far as i can tell there isnt any difference in dialogue in either toph love route and toph slave route when talking to katara. But it would be really cool, if when you had her on slave route and degrade her, she would like it, and when you had her on love route she would more like to hear she is beautiful instead of spiting on her.

You know it would feel that our choices matter. *heavy sarcasm incoming* Like it was really important what ending for ME3 you choose when you were playing Andromeda.

tarzan123

Jul 2, 2018
and as far as i can tell there isnt any difference in dialogue in either toph love route and toph slave route when talking to katara. But it would be really cool, if when you had her on slave route and degrade her, she would like it, and when you had her on love route she would more like to hear she is beautiful instead of spiting on her.

You know it would feel that our choices matter. *heavy sarcasm incoming* Like it was really important what ending for ME3 you choose when you were playing Andromeda.
Yeah or how insanely important were all those choices we did during Mass Effect 1 and 2 and 3 before the final confrontation and we felt the weight of all those decisions from the trilogy in those 3 (pardon me 4) endings...

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018

Well, hard to really change the dialogues with Katara when both routes are almost the same as i said.

It's in Book 2 that both routes really start to be different.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
i wish it would be obvious in book 3 if katara was on slave route on love route while playing the game. Or to know if there are any differences when interacting with her based on what route you choose in book1.
Im starting to suspect that the narrative established two connected routes based on love or slave.
So the overall writing only takes a complete slave or a complete love playthrough into consideration(based on whatever book you are playing at the moment).
This shows in the dispositional disceprancies of the MC during route switches(who otherwise would be flopping around rather hard between nice guy and asshole).
Katara also behaves rather differently to the situation in Book 3(slave Katara readily blackmailing her friend whereas love Katara doesnt even seem to have acknowledged the whole harem situation based on her go preggers dialogue...which is weird).
Thats my observation anyway.

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Im starting to suspect that the narrative established two connected routes based on love or slave.
So the overall writing only takes a complete slave or a complete love playthrough into consideration(based on whatever book you are playing at the moment).
This shows in the dispositional disceprancies of the MC during route switches(who otherwise would be flopping around rather hard between nice guy and asshole).
Katara also behaves rather differently to the situation in Book 3 as well(slave Katara readily blackmailing her friend whereas love Katara doesnt even seem to have acknowledged the whole harem situation based on her go preggers dialogue...which is weird).
Thats my observation anyway.
She also mention something about being stuck or 'going through that again' or something like that that hint something happened to her off screen.

And the Love MC has quite the..negative reaction to his Azula dream that has 'slave route' vibe / hint so that's interesting too.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
She also mention something about being stuck or 'going through that again' or something like that that hint something happened to her off screen.
Huh?When was that?
Have no recollection of such dialogue(though that might just be me being tired heh).

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
I really appreciate MITY. No long ass hiatuses, nonsense updates. Just consistently great quality stuff. So glad they were the ones to handle avatar since it's a childhood favourite of mine. Also I'm sure it's already been said a billion times but their writer is brilliant

Reactions: IReallyLikeBacon

MafiaTaco

Feb 17, 2018
Aside from the iroh quest i cant get anything new to fire like the cabbage events or date options. any advice?

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes