rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
BUG found: game exception (grey page with errors) occurs in Book 3 Love route anytime I try to save or q-save after starting the Peak of Knowledge quest (Yanny or Laurel). I experimented around and found that the saves work before that point but not after. Doesn't matter if you pick Yanny or Laurel, because it won't save without an error and you're wrong either way

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
BUG (I think) found: After Ajala asks for your help finding the 2 guards, the next time you enter the tunnels she is asking again the exact same way I believe, as if you didn't find them before. However, the maze is still the way you left it after finding them the first time.

Reactions: E N T O M A

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
where to find soka hideout in earth
His hideout is in the maze. You have to click a grate (looks like a sewer cover on the wall)
In the love route, he's in the area to the left of the entrance where you have to earthbend a wall. Jin is imprisoned in this area as well.
In the slave route, he's in the area I believe in the top middle of the maze where you have to earthbend a wall.

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
and as far as i can tell there isnt any difference in dialogue in either toph love route and toph slave route when talking to katara. But it would be really cool, if when you had her on slave route and degrade her, she would like it, and when you had her on love route she would more like to hear she is beautiful instead of spiting on her.

You know it would feel that our choices matter. *heavy sarcasm incoming* Like it was really important what ending for ME3 you choose when you were playing Andromeda.
That ocean/fingering scene with Katara I was wondering if the dialogue would be different. I had done the slave route in book1, so she was being roughed up.

Not sure if there is a difference if I went with love route in B1 and played all the way up to B3. I mean, this game is awesome but it's freaking huge. That's hours of gameplay to check if some lines are different.

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
BUG (I think) found: After Ajala asks for your help finding the 2 guards, the next time you enter the tunnels she is asking again the exact same way I believe, as if you didn't find them before. However, the maze is still the way you left it after finding them the first time.
That is supposedly fixed in 0.7.7b

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes