Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Aside from the iroh quest i cant get anything new to fire like the cabbage events or date options. any advice?
You are still in the 0.7.6 content then. I would advise the same as always - try training with Toph and break a barrier in the Maze, try anti-hypnosis (Suki, June, Jin, Jo Dee, I don't know who else, get everybody though). The problem usually is that you have to do everything in order to proceed to the next stage...

This is the 0.7.6 spoiler changelog. If you haven't encountered some of this, try going in that direction:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Anyone else unable to unlock almost any of the new content? 0.73 is the last version i played, and although i'd progressed as far as you could then (slave route, obviously), the only new content ive been able to unlock since downloading 0.77 is the tavern upgrade, the 2 new quests, and the ending (talking to earth king). I've talked to literally everyone else, and explored all locations and nothing. No cabbages, new jodi quest/outfit, iroh conversations/flashbacks, haiku battle, or anything. Any Ideas?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Anyone else unable to unlock almost any of the new content? 0.73 is the last version i played, and although i'd progressed as far as you could then (slave route, obviously), the only new content ive been able to unlock since downloading 0.77 is the tavern upgrade, the 2 new quests, and the ending (talking to earth king). I've talked to literally everyone else, and explored all locations and nothing. No cabbages, new jodi quest/outfit, iroh conversations/flashbacks, haiku battle, or anything. Any Ideas?
You're probably playing the slave route, the slave route is done so now update are about the love route.

Reactions: Robat

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Well, you obviously have to choose love route to get the new content.

edit, deleted double post
btw., non bughunt version is up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They couldn't find what's causing the "tavern-no save possible" bug though.

Robat

Aug 15, 2017
Well, you obviously have to choose love route to get the new content.
Being done with a route's story arc doesn't mean they can't add features/scenes to it. The change log doesn't specify that new changes only effect the love route anywhere, so it "obviously" isn't that obvious.

You're probably playing the slave route, the slave route is done so now update are about the love route.
Thanks for simply answering. I remember Mity mentioning being close to finishing slave route before update 0.73, but i haven't checked things out for 6 months, so i wasn't sure what was in it or not. Any idea how close the love route is to completion?

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
Being done with a route's story arc doesn't mean they can't add features/scenes to it. The change log doesn't specify that new changes only effect the love route anywhere, so it "obviously" isn't that obvious.

Thanks for simply answering. I remember Mity mentioning being close to finishing slave route before update 0.73, but i haven't checked things out for 6 months, so i wasn't sure what was in it or not. Any idea how close the love route is to completion?
It's one update or two from being complete IMO.

Reactions: Robat

rfsniper

Nov 25, 2017
This is a question in Book 3 Love route:

What would the reward be if you chose not to take advantage of the three girls who bullied Toph? The two masked tunnel guards hinted at it very much later in the game that I missed it for being disgusting.

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
This is a question in Book 3 Love route:

What would the reward be if you chose not to take advantage of the three girls who bullied Toph? The two masked tunnel guards hinted at it very much later in the game that I missed it for being disgusting.
You get a pretty good scene with them, i think someone posted a console command so you can see it even if you made the 'wrong' choice.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes