IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
Can you mention where Mr. Crabs is please?
After you progressed far enough with the main story (almost at the end of book 3 slave route), you can get access to Sokka's hideout in the maze. That's where you have to fight the crab.

This quote from Mity is quite interesting:
Btw love route is generally our favorite route to work on(and the last of a book) which explain the bigger size... might change during the slave route for Korra though....

Balrog

Jan 10, 2018
I said it before, i say it now, a good way to make a Korra love route without too much issue is to play on the dumb puppy side / appeal, hell, it would even work for a slave route, just look at the 'under my thumb' doujin.

Reactions: ghostfreak24

Separin

Oct 22, 2018
Would rather have them put in the effort to make Korra likeable tbh.
Beating into submission only gets me so far on the tolerance ladder.

I mean the base is there...you just have to twist it...a lot.
I don't like beating into submission either, the whole cruelty and then the sudden switch of gears and the "I am your slave, master" shit, I can't get much satisfaction from that. But it still has some audience, I guess.
Nevertheless, a little bit of tough love for Korra is needed at any rate, even in the love route. She can be a likeable dumb puppy, but it should be your goal as MC to teach her how to behave, how to process one's thoughts and feelings, how to act properly in various situations. Remember book 2 love route? Something like that would be nice.

4.50 star(s) 275 Votes